PDA

View Full Version : Meaning: Player Icon Color and Image

Blargbot
12-04-2014, 05:32 AM
I cannot find this information ANYWHERE. Maybe it's my lack of google-skill or forum search skill... Can someone tell me their meaning? My icon is currently purple and my rank is Advanced Enforcer. I've noticed, in multiplayer, that the colors and icons are different for different players. My wife's icon is blue. I don't see an option anywhere to change these. What do they mean? Is there a repository of information somewhere that will tell me? Thanks for any help.

cryo_burned
12-04-2014, 08:31 AM
I think the colors may be assigned in the order each player joins the game. The first person in, the host, is purple, the second in is blue, the third is green, and player 4 is orange I believe..

hapkidolaurent
12-04-2014, 08:35 AM
I cannot find this information ANYWHERE. Maybe it's my lack of google-skill or forum search skill... Can someone tell me their meaning? My icon is currently purple and my rank is Advanced Enforcer. I've noticed, in multiplayer, that the colors and icons are different for different players. My wife's icon is blue. I don't see an option anywhere to change these. What do they mean? Is there a repository of information somewhere that will tell me? Thanks for any help.

Its pretty much random. Sometimes you are purple then another time you are blue and then yellow and so on and so on. The only thing that really matters is your rank. By the way a little tipp, when youre in an online session I would not recommend that you quit before the round ended, becuase It can throw back you rank abnormaly. I hope theyll get rid of this ****ing boog asap.

neddiggis
12-04-2014, 03:23 PM
The colours are just the player, but the icons I believe are tied to their Type. I don't remember what the are for each of the top of my head, but they change for Melee, Range, Stealth and Heath. Plus it'll change to lines if your in a menu.