PDA

View Full Version : I've Tried Hard To Like This Game But......

DynaRider
12-04-2014, 05:06 AM
I've persevered and worked through glitches and what not and have completed the single player parts. Trying to play the coop missions solo though and I've run into disappointments. Just now was playing through Danton's Sacrifice and had completed everything but one kill. The victim's icon was there along with the word "kill" but the victim was not there. Was wandering around trying to see if I could get him to appear when suddenly the mission for no reason I could see reset itself and I was back in the main part of the game. A lot of stalking, combat and time was just wasted. Additionally during the mission I found a vendor and it cost me 10, 300 to refill a few consumables. That's a bigger rip off than the local rent to own places around here. The Food Chain mission came to an abrupt halt when the woman I was following stood on a table and I was forced to reset the mission. Completed it and was only awarded one of the three rewards. I'd like to start a new game and save the current one until the Dead Kings DLC comes out but Ubi for some dumb reason decided not to include the usual 3 save slots that have been available in all the other games. I can't even begin to count the number of times that Arno has jumped unexpectedly onto things and then hangs and won't move even though he is being shot by some unseen rifleman.

LoyalACFan
12-04-2014, 05:55 AM
decided not to include the usual 3 save slots that have been available in all the other games.

This is actually a pretty big issue that isn't criticized enough. I get that they're going for the whole seamless online integration thing, but really? I had to create a friggin dummy user on my PS4 before I could even let my roommate play the game. At least we can replay individual memories through the menu though. Unlike Watch_Dogs, where you couldn't replay ANYTHING. Once you beat the game it's literally just a wasteland of nothing but crime preventions and digital trips, with no way to go back.

pirate1802
12-04-2014, 06:26 AM
Unlike Watch_Dogs, where you couldn't replay ANYTHING. Once you beat the game it's literally just a wasteland of nothing but crime preventions and digital trips, with no way to go back.

Wait what?

cryo_burned
12-04-2014, 08:05 AM
Completed it and was only awarded one of the three rewards.
Yea, you only get 1 reward per mission completion, and additionally you need to explore while you're playing the co-op missions to find and collect the sync points.