PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Unity Graphics Fix Anyone??

Antheus-UK
12-04-2014, 12:02 AM
Has anyone had the same issue with the graphics looking bad? my graphics are not crashed like missing faces etc but the texture just looks ****e, is there a fix?

I bought the game and im really pi**ed at how ****e the graphics look and my graphics settings are on full.

Even though i have it on the highest res the graphics still look like i have it on the lowest graphics res, is there a fix or a link to someting that will solve the problem?

Altair1789
12-04-2014, 12:11 AM
The face bug has been fixed (sadly), the draw distance is still strangely low, and the graphics will always look really blurry and bad on low, but if you turn it up higher they look really good. Turn the texture settings up

Antheus-UK
12-04-2014, 12:27 AM
Hi mate yup i have done that all texture is on max but the graphics still look pretty poor.

My mans hair seems really low res too

strigoi1958
12-04-2014, 01:10 AM
what is your pc system spec and resolution plus can you post a screen shot please

jeffies04
12-04-2014, 02:32 AM
I haven't had the problems with draw distance like I've been seeing people post screenshots of...

I use 16x anisotropic filtering and LOD bias set to clamp... but I have all of the other texture optimizations turned off in my driver settings and it looks the best this way. Even if I turn AF off and all the optimizations on (high performance mode instead of high quality mode) I see a difference but I'm still not seeing those awful blurry textures. Nothing I have done has been able to reproduce that.

What are your specs? Check your driver settings (nvidia control panel/inspector or the AMD equivalent)... Also I'm sure you've tried verifying your game files?