PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] After I Am Done

Carolinian
12-03-2014, 07:53 PM
So, I still have SKILLS and such that can only be bought with Assassin Credits. You get these from completing the story-line missions.
I tried replaying a mission that had 2 AC Credits but it Did Not grant me these credits.

How do I acquire more of these AC Credits for Skills that I would like to buy, like HEALING, now that I have finished the story?

RobertMcSassin
12-03-2014, 08:59 PM
Complete the Co-op missions, the ones that aren't the heist ones, and they grant you some Sync Points too...Also within the boundaries of said mission areas are a few other token ones that can be collected...A lot of the time they show up on their own, sometimes you have to go explore some...But this collecting can be (in most but not all cases) done by soloing the mission after you've finished co-opping though...

Should be enough for the Group Healing by just completing the co-ops (if that's which skill you mean)...

Carolinian
12-03-2014, 09:40 PM
Thank you Robert for your advice. Yeah, I'm sitting at 8 AC credits and need 10 for the Healing Skill (among other skills) that I would like to acquire when I eventually go on more Co-Op Missions. But it sounds like I will have to go on Co-Op Missions to receive the AC credits I require. I have finished the majority, if not all, of the Assassin Side Missions. I am not bothering with the Murder Mystery missions right now.

Spikey1989
12-04-2014, 10:26 AM
the answear to your question:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRr5L69yg_kGaijYUtKGUqiiadUGu7_Tx