PDA

View Full Version : Season pass removed from Uplay?

rofltbh
12-03-2014, 03:44 PM
Anyone else noticed this? I suppose its because they are discontinuing sales but its been replaced with the Revolutionary Armaments pack :confused:

YazX_
12-03-2014, 03:51 PM
Hello, yes season pass has been discontinued, please read here:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/960437-An-Update-on-Assassin%E2%80%99s-Creed-Unity-from-Yannis-Mallat

NightmareGK13
12-03-2014, 05:56 PM
what if I want the pre-order dlc bonuses that were included in the season pass?

Mr_Shade
12-03-2014, 06:03 PM
what if I want the pre-order dlc bonuses that were included in the season pass?

Hi,

All content that was to be released - as part of the season pass - is still coming to people who have it :)

delimontana
12-03-2014, 06:07 PM
Hi,

All content that was to be released - as part of the season pass - is still coming to people who have it :)

I'm abit curious as to why season pass was removed? Will it be added in the future? Will all the SP content be released for seperate purchase? Was it to avoid people buying Unity/SP just to get a free copy of FC4/The Crew?

Mr_Shade
12-03-2014, 06:21 PM
I'm abit curious as to why season pass was removed? Will it be added in the future? Will all the SP content be released for seperate purchase? Was it to avoid people buying Unity/SP just to get a free copy of FC4/The Crew?
The season pass was removed, due to part of the content being released for free, Dead Kings.

The current season pass therefore didn't offer the value Ubisoft would like to offer.

Future DLC [which is part of the pass] - might well be released at some point.

NightmareGK13
12-03-2014, 07:34 PM
Hi,

no no, I don't have the season pass

I want the pre-order dlc hence the season pass, but now that is discontinued what alternative do I have to get the pre-order dlc bonuses

Mr_Shade
12-03-2014, 07:38 PM
no no, I don't have the season pass

I want the pre-order dlc hence the season pass, but now that is discontinued what alternative do I have to get the pre-order dlc bonuses

It's possible that all of the announced content, will be available to buy at some point.

Kexikus
12-04-2014, 12:21 AM
It's possible that all of the announced content, will be available to buy at some point.

That means that AC Chronicles: China will be available as a seperate purchase once it's released, right?

fido9dido
12-04-2014, 12:41 AM
The season pass was removed, due to part of the content being released for free, Dead Kings.

The current season pass therefore didn't offer the value Ubisoft would like to offer.

Future DLC [which is part of the pass] - might well be released at some point.
Ah that makes more sense.