PDA

View Full Version : To Oleg Maddox. Again about music

Harh
03-09-2004, 12:02 PM
Oleg, about music. Sorry to bothering you and trashing space on this forum. I do not know where else to contact with you.
Did you recieve samples and info i've sent to your 1c mailbox? Second letter about codepage was a crap. I understood it when it was sent allready. Sorry about it.
By the way i've sent two more mp3's. I know you are really busy with AEP testing and do not just have time for this stuff, i'm not hurrying you, but i just want to ensure that my mail reached your mailbox and you've checked it.
Anyway if that all is no use then inform me here and i'll not bother you more. I didn't get any answer from you on mail.
If you are interested, but do not have time for this now (i'm also a bit busy for some months) then say and i'll try to bother you later (in month or two). It is ... hmm strategic perspective anyway.
Sorry for my English.

P.S.: Excuse me, i've misspelled name of your future game Battle of Britain (i've wrote BfB) and for anyone who is reading this: i shouldn't try to post here in Russian last time. It was ... wrong idea. Sorry about it guys.

Harh
03-09-2004, 12:02 PM
Oleg, about music. Sorry to bothering you and trashing space on this forum. I do not know where else to contact with you.
Did you recieve samples and info i've sent to your 1c mailbox? Second letter about codepage was a crap. I understood it when it was sent allready. Sorry about it.
By the way i've sent two more mp3's. I know you are really busy with AEP testing and do not just have time for this stuff, i'm not hurrying you, but i just want to ensure that my mail reached your mailbox and you've checked it.
Anyway if that all is no use then inform me here and i'll not bother you more. I didn't get any answer from you on mail.
If you are interested, but do not have time for this now (i'm also a bit busy for some months) then say and i'll try to bother you later (in month or two). It is ... hmm strategic perspective anyway.
Sorry for my English.

P.S.: Excuse me, i've misspelled name of your future game Battle of Britain (i've wrote BfB) and for anyone who is reading this: i shouldn't try to post here in Russian last time. It was ... wrong idea. Sorry about it guys.