PDA

View Full Version : Where is customization?

cyclotron82
12-03-2014, 08:35 AM
Okay, had this PS4 disc for a few days and am totally baffled. Either disc is bad or something in a patch but there is NO customization screen [on youtube videos it's listed below Progress Tracker], no access to any equipment, skills or material of any kind. Been to over a dozen shops and all that is ever available is consumables [medicine, smoke bombs etc.]. Also see no fast travel option from large map. I have found no similar complaints on any ACU forum. I have e-mailed Ubisoft but not sure how long, if ever, until I get a response. Unless I am missing something very basic here, the game, as is, is unplayable. Any ideas?

SpazzticZeal
12-03-2014, 09:10 AM
Okay, had this PS4 disc for a few days and am totally baffled. Either disc is bad or something in a patch but there is NO customization screen [on youtube videos it's listed below Progress Tracker], no access to any equipment, skills or material of any kind. Been to over a dozen shops and all that is ever available is consumables [medicine, smoke bombs etc.]. Also see no fast travel option from large map. I have found no similar complaints on any ACU forum. I have e-mailed Ubisoft but not sure how long, if ever, until I get a response. Unless I am missing something very basic here, the game, as is, is unplayable. Any ideas?
So let me get this straight... The game is unplayable because you haven't gotten to the point in the story where you can actually start to customize Arno?. Play.The. Game.

The8bitAsian
12-03-2014, 09:11 AM
What sequence are you on? I believe you have to become an Assassin first to access your skills, weapons, equipment, etc.
Fast travel is unlocked after you sync viewpoints and purchase cafes around Paris. It should be X for xbox or square for ps4 while you are hovering over the cafes or viewpoints on your map.