PDA

View Full Version : Where's The Patch?

CaptainKabuko
12-03-2014, 07:06 AM
As i know, ubisoft Promised to fix the bugs and the terrible Fps
In a Patch..... So where is it?

Zarneau
12-03-2014, 11:53 AM
I can understand it taking time to get these patches out, but in the mean time I can't play the game in all its glory. Some things I've had trouble with --

-- My Brotherhood in the menus is a complete mess. It never displays the In-Game Contacts or club Members List correctly, I often see my own name multiple times.
-- Co-op still has many issues. Way too often I see the bug where a player dies instantly, sometimes in an endless cycle no matter how many times they are revived. I've experienced random desynchronization, and glitches on interactive items that prevent mission completion. The Tournament was one mission that had all these in spades.
-- I've not heard a single person using Voice Chat. I see the speaker symbol next to some names, and have it enabled myself, but no one has responded to my attempts to communicate nor have I heard any chatter. This is a must for much of the Co-op missions, and is very disheartening to be without.

I can see the vision Ubisoft had for this game,it is massive, and it drives me nuts that it's being ruined by lack of testing/rushed development, whatever the case may be. My fear is we'll never get to experience the full online game before it is fixed because everyone will have jumped ship. Gamers tend to consume and move on.

strigoi1958
12-03-2014, 12:38 PM
There is a thread already about this so maybe a mod will combine them. But it's coming soon, we're all waiting but nobody wants it rushed or we'll all be waiting for the next one

Gamers tend to consume and move on. yes that is very true :D although I think we all have favourites we go back and replay when we have nothing new to play