PDA

View Full Version : 24 Bundle only DLC Items? During Holiday game season!?

Higgwanz
12-03-2014, 06:01 AM
I would like to start by saying, I suffer from a now, mild case of OCD. That being said... I have long loathed your company's "bundle only dlc" program. Your company especially, seems determined to turn my gaming into a real life showcase of how much money I actually have. Shaving cream, halloween toys, gold editions, spin the wheel!!! Holy F!

There are many other great games (that don't glitch) that come out this time of year. Stop being so greedy. Stop targeting gamers like myself w/ OCD. I don't even want to start this game due to the bundle content 's lack of accessibility.

Please stop trying to Assassinate everyone's bank account.

HamsterExAstris
12-03-2014, 06:43 AM
The only items that show up in-game are those that you have access to, that you can get access to through gameplay without paying (Uplay and Club Competitions), or that will be coming in the free Dead Kings DLC. Those other items don't appear until you've redeemed the relevant offers. So it's not like they're waving the items in your face; you have to go looking to know that they're out there.

Higgwanz
12-03-2014, 08:05 AM
Not True. Xbox shows you every item listed under dlc. You click on it, it says bundle only. You're clearly on their sack. It's out of hand.

SquareToShoot
12-04-2014, 04:04 PM
Actually they are being waved in our face. Every bit of DLC is on the marketplace now classed as new addons but when you click on them you can't buy them because they're all "bundle" only. But there's no bundle. What the eff is the point even having them on the marketplace.

And season pass? That isn't even available to buy now...

Ultra_Steel
04-27-2016, 01:18 AM
It literally stinks. Only some of the rewards in the store you can get in uplay. The others I don't know. I think it's stupid for the consoles and pc to put those for sale but theres no way to get them unless you have a season pass. The season passes are not even for sale. That doesn't even make any sense, seriously.

Jessigirl2013
05-01-2016, 11:51 AM
I would like to start by saying, I suffer from a now, mild case of OCD. That being said... I have long loathed your company's "bundle only dlc" program. Your company especially, seems determined to turn my gaming into a real life showcase of how much money I actually have. Shaving cream, halloween toys, gold editions, spin the wheel!!! Holy F!

There are many other great games (that don't glitch) that come out this time of year. Stop being so greedy. Stop targeting gamers like myself w/ OCD. I don't even want to start this game due to the bundle content 's lack of accessibility.

Please stop trying to Assassinate everyone's bank account.

I keep waiting for UBI to show their "goodwill" and unlock those achievements for Unity that require you to BUY stuff.:mad: