PDA

View Full Version : Initiates...still not quite there

Trih333
12-02-2014, 06:06 PM
Today my initiates level have gone up from 1 to 12... which is still not what i had before the reset
While Initiates do recognises all the AC i own, it has "forgotten" all the levels i made during AC4
Anyone else with that problem ?

dnameless1
12-02-2014, 07:03 PM
Up till now it used to work for me. Now it seems to be a bit buggy/non-functional:
CURRENT LEVE
/ 2500 XP
NEXT LEVEL IN
2500 XP

That probably isn't correct.. quite sure I'm level 12 right now, notifications not working right now either and most of the stuff just doesn't seem to react/stay empty.

Numbtoyou
12-02-2014, 08:49 PM
Id be glad you get anything. Lots of us are getting the blank issue as described. It worked for me at first, then they patched it and ever since I don't even get level 1, just blank/2500 xp. Nothing displays as far as games/xp/badges etc.

MIKEY-7
12-03-2014, 12:07 AM
Today my initiates level have gone up from 1 to 12... which is still not what i had before the reset
While Initiates do recognises all the AC i own, it has "forgotten" all the levels i made during AC4

Yes I have also experienced much of the same. I have played and own most AC games, yet none of my Legacy Stats or Levels show up on initiates. I am in the UK, so whether or not the patch has yet to reach here, then I don't know. Hope it's fixed soon as if I get Unity for Christmas and Rouge, I would like to get some rewards :)

JohnConnor2012
12-03-2014, 12:15 AM
I think I'm on my 3rd Initiates profile now - and none of them give me due credit for games owned or %age played of each. Such broken carp, TBH.

Spikey1989
12-03-2014, 10:18 PM
I think I'm on my 3rd Initiates profile now - and none of them give me due credit for games owned or %age played of each. Such broken carp, TBH.
u know that initiates are linked to your uplay acount, and to sync gameplay the games have to be under the same acounts as uplay for initiates.

Green_Reaper
12-04-2014, 08:11 AM

I believe they're still trying to get it working properly. 4 of my AC games are still not synced.