PDA

View Full Version : anyone upset about unity, GET CREW

del170919084429
12-02-2014, 07:41 AM
the visuals are awesome, the game runs great and the experience thus far is incredible. I wish Unity could have rolled out like crew did, what a masterpiece.

Alienscavenger
12-02-2014, 08:23 AM
But, I'm not really into racing games. I'm actually thinking about getting Far Cry 4. Any opinion about this?

fido9dido
12-02-2014, 08:26 AM
i'm thinking about getting FC too

del170919084429
12-02-2014, 09:12 AM
lol I pore ordered it, but I haven't played it yet because Im worried about the bugs, I want to make sure I don't have another unity flashback. I do have the game installed, I will try it and let you know how it plays on my system.

topeira1980
12-02-2014, 11:32 AM
But, I'm not really into racing games. I'm actually thinking about getting Far Cry 4. Any opinion about this?

far cry 4 is the best shooter i played in a long while. it runs graet and it's like a theme park of shooting experiences. it does everything it did right in previous FC games and holds almost none of the things i hated. it really shows how UBI learned how to take what makes FC fun and use it properly.
shooting mechanics are superb, AI is superb, driving is good, stealth is good... all the mechanics are really fun.

story is shallow and it is a lot like FC3 but better in every way.

if you want a very focus narrative and tight interesting story and a scripted WOW-in-you-face game (like bf and cod) - FC4 isnt for you.
if you like games like just cause or saints row or GTA (where the world is there for you to have fun in, and the game provides a lot of side activities that are fun to do) than FC4 should be fun for you.