PDA

View Full Version : Lowering Arno's Hood

TheDownyy
12-02-2014, 01:30 AM
I've been wanting this little feature in the game since the very first Assassins Creed which allows you to press a button/key to lower the hood of the assassin your playing.

Its not really anything important or game changing but I would like to be able to chose when Arno has this discrete moments while in the world. I dont believe it would take an incredible amount of time to implement into the game, you could simply create two animations lower/raising the hood however I do understand that there is alot more to just "adding animations" such as coding the correct controls etc... but I think its a little feature alot of people might find really enjoyable.

What do you guys/girls think about this? and do you want it in Unity now or the next iteration?

NightmareGK13
12-02-2014, 01:56 AM
Considering there is a cutscene where he takes off his hood no matter which hood he's wearing I'd say go for it, wouldn't hurt to have it in Unity :P

TheDownyy
12-02-2014, 02:03 AM
i forgot about that, I just think its something that adds a little more control over the character and it gives you that feeling of...."that's me, I'm the assassin".

CIubberLang
12-02-2014, 02:09 AM
People have been asking for this for years, it will never happen.

TheDownyy
12-02-2014, 02:21 AM
I realise that and I have been asking for ages but the only way a player can get their idea out there and delivered to someone working at Ubisoft even it it may be a forum admin or a game developers, it might have somewhat of an impact on the matter. The more people that push this idea across the more chance of the idea being considered and implemented.

So...Lets keep pushing this idea!