PDA

View Full Version : I have an idea and I need your help!!

hapkidolaurent
12-01-2014, 09:14 PM
Hi everyone,

so theres a thing I am planning to do for a longt time now. The idea (which Im gonna tell you in a moment) came to me already when I was playing AC 2 and grow further in AC3 and Black Flag. Now with Unity im convinced that I want to do it, but I cant do it alone.
My idea is to create a little funky/funny montage of Assassins Creed Unity with the song from Pigeon John - The bomb : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFAFA3B3CWU
Please listen to the song :)

My idea is first to create a concept of the different footage I want to take. Of different scenes and of different locations/ animations. And the biggest part should be in Coop.
You know at the beginning maybe you see Arno in a close shot reloading his Cannon/ then shortcut how the Coop group is walking badassly :P
and so on etc. But the thing is I dont want to do this alone, I would like to do this with you guys. I am pretty decent skilled when it comes to cutting (video) but when it comes to effects like AfterEffects or SonyVEgas effects I am really in need for help. And I would really like to work with people who are interested. Maybe even create a whole community project where everyone is sending me funny footage or so :)

If we manage to do this (and I really believe that we could do it because this community here is great) I would like to publish it on youtube of course I would turn off the monetization option (the thing that gives you money per 1000clicks.) I read a lot of Threads here and I know the people here are responsive and from the nice kind :)

So if you are interested to know further details or have more question or if you need more information. then let me know :) Write me per PM or here in the forums. Also if somone speaks french, swiss or german thats not a problem :D

Anyway. I would be so happy to see you guys . The more the better.

hapkidolaurent
12-01-2014, 11:26 PM
So is really no one wno is interested?

rrebe
12-02-2014, 12:03 AM
I think that sounds like a really fun idea :)

hapkidolaurent
12-02-2014, 10:22 AM
I think that sounds like a really fun idea :)

Hey nice you think that way? Interested to be part of the little project?