PDA

View Full Version : is there a limit to the number of sync points you can collect?

DeanOMiite
12-01-2014, 05:19 AM
I just completed sequence 9 so all skill upgrades are available to me now. I decided that before I advance and finish the story I'd like to work on unlocking everything. By my count I need 61 more sync points. With my progress in coop missions I believe i have only 21 more to unlock in those missions, and I doubt there are 40 to get in the remaining three campaign sequences. Is it not possible to unlock every single upgrade for Arno or are there more sync points available than I realize?

SixKeys
12-01-2014, 05:25 AM
You also get sync points from completing story missions. So the further you get in the story, the more skills you can unlock.

Fatal-Feit
12-01-2014, 05:42 AM
No, you should have exactly enough.

You can get extra hidden sync points in CO-OP through finding and collecting them during the missions.

DeanOMiite
12-01-2014, 06:14 AM
Yeah, I've found most of the extras in the coop missions, but I'm having some trouble with a few of them, in particular The Infernal Machine. Just can't get them to spawn on the map, except for the one that appears in the underground catacombs under the graveyard. I guess I'll get them eventually though.