PDA

View Full Version : Audio Glitch - HELPP!!!

MingledMink
12-01-2014, 12:11 AM
I can't hear my weapons, my walking, npcs talking, cars, radio, etc. All I'm able to hear is the background music (which I can toggle on/off in settings).

This happened in the middle of the Prison Break mission. After I am drugged by the Guard, I am unable to hear anything other than the music from then on (initially I thought it was part of the game as I had just been drugged). I quickly realised it was a glitch on completion of the mission where I was still deaf while Amita was speaking to me in my house, and also after that whilst exploring the world.

I've tried restarting xbox/settings and all that. I've noticed in the loading screen, there is a distinct "click" notice, like a weapon being reloaded (which wasn't present before I don't think) and also sometimes after resetting (if I spawn in a cutscene) I am able to hear about half a second, then the audio fades away .

Thanks for your time and hopefully you can help me out soon! .

PS: this is on Xbox One.

Nirantali
12-01-2014, 12:19 AM
Yeah, i have the same Bug sometimes and also in Dialogs, the ones with Cutscreens, the Lips move but i hear nothing but the Background, and Effects like the Steps if they are walking around while speaking but the Voice if muted... This also not happened on some later Missions, but happened again on some then.

Some of them are fixed by dashboarding and restarting, but especially the Dialog Bug is not fixed with it... Well, so i don't know what they talk, but at least get the Mission Description after... lol!

xMiiSTY
12-01-2014, 05:34 PM
Please contact our Ubisoft Support for assistance with this issue. Thank you.

http://support.ubi.com