PDA

View Full Version : Arno doesn't have a lot of friends!

RainbowPheonix9
11-30-2014, 10:38 PM
One problem I have with Assassin's Creed Unity is that Arno doesn't have a lot of friends. The only friends that he has are Elise and Bellec. *Spoiler Alert* At the end of the game, Arno kills Bellec and Elise dies. So Arno doesn't have any friends. In the next Assassin's Creed game, Ubisoft needs to bring the Assassin Recruits back. People Arno can talk to and make friends with. Arno will have his own Assassin Brotherhood and form a team of Assassins.http://videogamewriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/assassins-creed.jpg
But Arno needs to have a team of atleast 9 assassin recruits. Nine assassins accompany Arno in his to become a true Master Assassin, find the remaining pieces of Eden in Europe, and Destroy the Templar Order in France. But each Assassin Recruit has their own personality and plays a major role in the Campaign.

Here is the list of the team of assassins:

1. The Leader(Arno) The assassin who is the Mentor and is in charge of the whole team.
2. The Second in Command: Arno's Best Friend and the assassin who help Arno on keeping the team on task.
3. The Strength: The Strongest Assassin and ex-mercenary. In charge of Heavy-Combat.
4. The Scout: The Youngest,Fastest, Most Agile, and Comedian of the team. A Stealth Assassin. The small assassin that in very nimble.
5. The Brains: The Smartest Assassin. A Tactician and is in charge of make weapons and armor for the team. Also studies to pieces of Eden and understand them.
6. The Marksman: The Assassin who is a sharpshooter, who had specialized in using a long-range weapons.
7. The female Assassin. The Spy. Arno's new love interest( Elise's look-alike). Uses her beauty to gain Intel from the Templars about the pieces of Eden. The most deadliest and most flexible Assassin.

Just like the companions from Dragon Age Inquistion and Mass Effect.

But Arno Needs to do Assassin Recruit missions into recruit a specifc Assassin to his team. Every Assassin Recruit and Arno himself needs to be customized
http://imageserver.moviepilot.com/cuotmacu-everything-you-need-to-know-about-assassin-s-creed-unity-story-spoilers-and-more.jpeg?width=1210&height=675.

LeVoyageur07
12-01-2014, 12:02 AM
Put a spoiler tag in the title.

RainbowPheonix9
12-01-2014, 12:15 AM
Really?!

SearStingray157
12-01-2014, 06:16 AM
argh... why not edit / remove that one paragraph ...

LeVoyageur07
12-01-2014, 06:23 AM
Read the spoiler rules.

You just ruined the ending! Thanks!

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/938931-*IMPORTANT*-Please-read-SPOILER-WARNING-RULES!

Anykeyer
12-01-2014, 08:14 AM
You really like predicable and boring storylines, do you?
No, Arno shouldnt even appear in the next game.

RainbowPheonix9
12-01-2014, 10:32 PM
Woah... Guys. C'mon. Chill out. Please. What's with all the negativity? I'm sorry if I spoiler the Story but I was just giving out my opinion. Sorry��

RainbowPheonix9
12-01-2014, 10:34 PM
You really like predicable and boring storylines, do you?
No, Arno shouldnt even appear in the next game.

Dude. Cmon bro. We are all friends here. Be nice.-_-

Marcus101RR
12-01-2014, 10:42 PM
Believe the game should have an Apprentice Assassin (1), one only which you can level up, train, and give stats to the same way you gain stats from equips when playing offline / single player.

Anykeyer
12-02-2014, 06:49 AM
Dude. Cmon bro. We are all friends here. Be nice.-_-

Dont tell me what to do, kid

RainbowPheonix9
12-02-2014, 11:02 PM
Dont tell me what to do, kid

-_-