PDA

View Full Version : [PC] disguise drops at inopportune moment

similarly
11-30-2014, 02:26 PM
I have the disguise skill, and twice now I've been in a mission, donned a disguise. Walked a couple steps and prepared to assassinate an important target surrounded (as usual) by a dozen guards ... and right when I get ready to strike, the disguise drops and I get attacked BEFORE I can strike.

Now, I understand that the disguise drops when you do something assassinly. I get that. No running, no climbing, no killing. But I'm talking about BEFORE I kill, the disguise drops.

Seriously, Ubisoft: that's not playing fair. You should patch that!

Spikey1989
11-30-2014, 02:44 PM
its on a time limit, could be that the time has run out. u can also not open stuff like chest and doors.

similarly
11-30-2014, 04:01 PM
Nope. Time didn't run out. I know how long I've got. I'm telling you, I JUST activate the skill, walk a few steps, get in position to make the kill, and the disguise drops. No door. No jump. No flashing weapon. The disguise just drops. The golden target seems coded to "recognize" the assassin.

Spikey1989
11-30-2014, 04:05 PM
its could be coded that :/ or its a bug. send a support ticket :)

similarly
12-01-2014, 01:03 AM
I was mostly just wondering if other people had the same problem. I agree, Spikey, it's one or the other. Either way, it's been annoying enough for me to post on here, but I don't want to bother support with it. It's only happened twice and it wasn't game breaking. Just rather embarrassing for Arno to drop his skirts right in front of the target and for her to scream "An Assassin!" before her dozen guards beat the cxxp out me, lol!

Yesterday I was upset, but today it seems funny. Thanks for your feedback, though!

Anykeyer
12-01-2014, 08:18 AM
Did you even read that skill's description? Dont get too close to enemies.

similarly
12-01-2014, 08:54 AM
Did you even read that skill's description? Dont get too close to enemies.

No, I didn't. Do you think it would help? lmao. Thanks!

Anykeyer
12-01-2014, 09:25 AM
Yes it will :cool:
Disguise drops if you get too close to enemies (looks like it depends on direction too, I was able to get much closer when approaching from the back). Normal guards detect you from aprox 2m, and when you get dangerously close some animus/helix glitches start to appear, the closer you are to be discovered the more intense they get.