PDA

View Full Version : Nomad gimmick SUCKS!

totte115
11-30-2014, 10:38 AM
So I have just spent several hours on getting the puzzle finished, it lags, graphical errors and all kinds of ****, so its super hard to find all the icons then to get the brotherhood going.

I finally unlocked the first Nomad chest and gues what was in it..........250 CREDITS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY ****ING 250!!!

I got so suprised and "WTF'd" so i just ALT+F4 the whole damn game.

****ing gimmick is what it is.

similarly
11-30-2014, 10:49 AM
I had the same reaction. Since then I've opened some 750s and a 1500. I hope the higher level ones will be better, lol.

hkkane2012
11-30-2014, 11:43 AM
Nomad mission is too easy for me,solved all puzzle within 1 hour
also ,no lag,no graphical errors on my experience( I used Genymotion)

totte115
11-30-2014, 11:52 AM
Easy? Its super hard to even see it due to the low resolution

johnsmith145
11-30-2014, 02:03 PM
Imagine if they had spent their time on the main game in stead of
Companion app
Initiates
M[a]crotransactions
400 chests/cockades in pointless places with negligable rewards
Optional mission objectives
Dozens of CGI trailers

We might have had a great game.

Spikey1989
11-30-2014, 02:13 PM
what do u expect? 10k credits in every chest? uber gear in every other?

johnsmith145
11-30-2014, 04:26 PM
I guess I'm just tired of seeing the same collectibles year after year. The lockpicking mechanic at 20 FPS isn't helping either.

YazX_
11-30-2014, 05:58 PM
rewards are low/medium/high cash, it happened that you unlocked the low cash chest.

Altair1789
11-30-2014, 11:29 PM
Imagine if they had spent their time on the main game in stead of
Companion app
Initiates
M[a]crotransactions
400 chests/cockades in pointless places with negligable rewards
Optional mission objectives
Dozens of CGI trailers

We might have had a great game.

Exactly, its sad to imagine how good this game could have been had they taken at least another year. If they gave Rogue more time and made it this year's major installment, they could have given us a long and finished story that's more than "kill this guy, that guy, and that guy because he killed your stepdad", they could've fixed the bugs, they could've optimized it, they could've made this game so much more. They could've explored who killed Arno's dad, why did he take what he did, they could've made a modern day even. The actual gamedevs at Ubisoft aren't to blame for this though. I hope the next game doesn't continue on this pattern with a worse story but more collectibles

Unity doesn't feel like an Assassin's Creed game. I wish they'd just bring Desmond back so they could make a REAL modern day story. Playing as "yourself" with customization, skill points, all of that stuff, it isn't Assassin's Creed