PDA

View Full Version : PC [PC] Anyone still play AC3 Multiplayer?

alalq123
11-30-2014, 10:33 AM
Hello Everybody!

I just recently bought Ac3 cause i loved the singleplayer and i watched video about the multiplayer. So i decided to buy it and play multiplayer, but yestereday when i wanted to play multiplayer the game doesnt make any match. I waited nearly 1 hour but nothing happened :S. Is it a bug ? or just nobody play ac3 multiplayer anymore ? Maybe its easier with friends ?

(sorry for my English)

Aenigmatix
11-30-2014, 07:52 PM
The multiplayer community in ACIII is probably extremely small. I doubt you'll have much luck finding a game. You'd probably have better luck trying multiplayer on ACIV: Black Flag. The online community is still very active.

RexPrimus
12-02-2014, 12:38 AM
Actually, there is still a big playerbase for both games, however, I am talking PC version here.

AC3 has about 1,200 players everyday (1,099 players are online playing the game RIGHT NOW at Steam at the time of posting). Black Flag has 2,000. Not too big a difference.

The problem is that EVERYBODY who is playing the game through Steam (where most players get in) are experiencing a crash with AC3MP whenever they try to enter any map. Even the tutorial crashes. It's been happening since AC:UNITY's release and Ubisoft said that Unity messed up some stuff with AC3 and Revelations's servers. Revelations is fixed, but AC3 is still not working.

If you are on PC and playing the game through Uplay, Retail, or any method other than Steam (or maybe you are this lucky guy who the game is working for him), then the reasion why can't find any servers is that there is nobody playing. Because nobody can play MP right now until it's fixed. There has been a huge 100 post discussion in Steam about this thing. When it's fixed, I am sure many will come rushing in to play the MP, but for now, all we got to do is wait on Ubisoft...

pftffft....

fauxtronic
12-03-2014, 12:21 AM
Yes, there are dozens of people on Steam who want to play AC3 MP but can't. Go check the AC3 forum on Steam and you'll see a new thread being created every few hours. This has been going on for a month. It does wonders for Ubisoft brand loyalty I'm sure, particularly when they can't be bothered to communicate if/when it will be resolved.

alalq123
12-04-2014, 06:32 AM
Thanks for help.

Yes i have pc version of the game, and i bought it from steam but i registred the game to my uplay, cuse i thinked i can only play multiplayer from uplay client. So if i play from uplay account i could play with others from steam ?

RexPrimus
12-04-2014, 01:33 PM
Yes, if you play the game from Uplay, you can still play MP with people on Steam. It's just that everybody on Steam can't play because of the evil AC3MP.exe crash, but is still trying to.

I can't even get into the tutorial...it crashes.

RexPrimus
12-05-2014, 01:37 PM
Ubi has released a patch. The problem has been fixed! Now go and enjoy your multiplayer!

Creeping.Flame
02-25-2017, 09:46 AM
Ubi has released a patch. The problem has been fixed! Now go and enjoy your multiplayer!

then give me a link

Death_M0cker
03-25-2017, 03:39 PM
who plays brotherhood multiplayer?
:D
if u do reply this post
there is no one in multiplayer lobbys XD

emeraldbaker228
04-26-2017, 07:46 AM
:confused:i bought this AC4 to play multiplayer,, but for real man. i cant find a sigle player online.. im trying to connect with peoples but no use,,, i dont know why i bought this game when no one playing.... :mad:

Bembelpetzer70
05-02-2017, 11:36 AM
well I don't know when or where you're playing, but in both, AC3 & AC4, are still people playing PvP! Shure not 24h but from early afternoon till ~ one, two o clock in the morning (weekends 3-4 o clock) there are no problems to find groups to play with. Maby not all types of Game Modes but still enough to have an relexing PvP-fighting evening :cool:

Edit: Playing directly via Uplay (not Steam or the like)

DL3G3ND
08-09-2018, 06:54 PM
anyone interested in getting one for all achievement? reply on this post if interested :D

NAX PRIME
08-16-2018, 11:36 PM
I have a couple people who get on brotherhood every weekend around 10AM pacific time on Saturday and Sunday on Xbox 360. We usually are able to play multiple matches before all the newbs quit and leave us at 2-6 again. You are welcome to try to get on and play then if you are able.

CosmicOlorin
09-27-2018, 03:51 AM
peeps add me and inv me i wanna play ac3 and can't find players!

campecoy
10-16-2018, 06:14 PM
me 2

diulama
12-12-2018, 05:56 PM
Same here. I’m targeting to unlock the achievement “winning team”. Please add me directly if anyone would like to play together either unlock this achievement as well

benvenutohan
12-20-2018, 01:25 PM
me too I wanna get the "winning team" achivement!

Please add my uplay account: benvenutohan

antony209494
12-25-2018, 12:28 PM
I am also searching for people to do the multiplayer achievements on AC3 and AC4. Pls add me on uplay if you are in too.

benvenutohan
01-17-2019, 04:25 PM
Hi Guys! Let's schedule a boosting session for AC III

NoelHadwin
03-01-2019, 07:04 AM
Hi guys, I'm looking for members who are keen to play the multiplayer mode with me and hopefully I will get to unlock the "Reach Level 20 in Abstergo Training Program" Club Challenge on Uplay. Looking for multiplayer members for Assassin's Creed Revelations as well. All are welcomed to play, add me as a friend on Steam or Uplay and/or drop me a message anytime!

My Steam & Uplay ID: NoelHadwin

See you guys online!

gabiHUN
04-21-2019, 10:40 AM
Hi guys, I'm looking for members who are keen to play the multiplayer mode with me and hopefully I will get to unlock the "Reach Level 20 in Abstergo Training Program" Club Challenge on Uplay. Looking for multiplayer members for Assassin's Creed Revelations as well. All are welcomed to play, add me as a friend on Steam or Uplay and/or drop me a message anytime!

My Steam & Uplay ID: NoelHadwin

See you guys online!

Hey I would like to play AC3 MP but I cant find match