PDA

View Full Version : Nostradamus quest, 18th fragment?

kctay
11-30-2014, 05:49 AM
Ok, I did all the missions that show on the screen with the little scroll icon, but it says I only have 17 fragments? Where is the 18th? Nothing shows on the map?

kctay
11-30-2014, 06:11 AM
It took me hours to do this, now it says 17 fragments? Someone else has to have this problem?

RobertMcSassin
11-30-2014, 11:20 AM
Er...No, I got the armour...However I then encountered a random problem where my Assassin Rank dropped three from Advanced Enforcer to Soldier...Erm...But that's a different problem...Apologies...

Did you check in the database section marked Clues, Notes or something else?...I forget the proper term...But it should have the list of riddles that you've been through already...Look in that for the one where you may have missed the final riddle or something...

Otherwise...Oh look, yet another glitch to add to the list... :rolleyes: ...

Sorry that it happened to you, I know how long it took me to find all the different riddles...You have my sympathy...Whether you want it or not... :D ...

kctay
11-30-2014, 02:26 PM
I figured it out. For some reason Aquarius was not showing on the map. I found a you tube guide and found where that quest started. I stumbled around that area until I found the starting point. Once I started, it then showed on the map, weird. Anyway, I'm done, have the armor, and my rank didn't drop! :nonchalance: