PDA

View Full Version : [Uplay_Shop] Can't download Valiant hearts comics

snake_ala
11-29-2014, 10:39 PM
I recently got valiant hearts for xbox 360. And I unlocked the comics reward. But I've searched everywhere in the website for a way to download the comic and I couldn't find one. even in the website it says: "Go to uplay.com to download your reward"

Any idea how to download the comic strips?

Thank you

Ubi-Leorthian
12-01-2014, 05:53 PM
Hello snake_ala,

Thank you for contacting us with your question. If you take a look at this post (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/722391-Where-do-my-uplay-rewards-go?p=10384286&viewfull=1#post10384286) by Ubi-Cain, it details how to get access to your Rewards.

Irien
12-03-2014, 11:44 PM
Just to say that I'm also having similar problems. Following the advice in the linked post simply takes me to the Valiant Hearts rewards/actions page. The rewards are all ticked as being unlocked, but clicking on them yields "Please visit uplay.com to download this reward". Rather ironic, given I'm *on* the uplay.com site and clicking on the reward!

Perhaps this isn't working as intended?

Ubi-Leorthian
12-04-2014, 12:57 PM
Hello Irien,

Thank you for contacting us with your question. Can you please tell me what platform you have the game on? We tested the PC version of the links and the comics show up without issue for us there. Please also just check that you're looking at the Rewards for the game under the platform you own it on. Given your description of the Rewards showing as unlocked it sounds like you're looking at the correct platform, but as it's possible to view the Rewards for the game on other platforms it's worth checking to be certain.

snake_ala
12-14-2014, 12:56 AM
Hello,

I already connected the Xbox 360 account to uplay. And still nothing happened. I still can not download the comic.
you can see how it looks at my end here in the picture:

http://i.imgur.com/Caup6gc.png

Crisis_Lokatis
12-15-2014, 03:09 PM
Same thing happens to me, but I own the PS3 version of the game. I hope this get fixed soon, I want my comic :(

Ubi-Leorthian
12-15-2014, 07:59 PM
Thanks for letting me know what platform you're playing on. I'll pass on the details and see what can be done.

swolosz
01-08-2015, 08:40 PM
I have the same problem. I have unlocked awards on ps3 and I can't downolad them from uplay.com. Message on the site says "go to uplay.com to download your raward"

harlekein
01-13-2015, 03:24 AM
Same for me. Please fix.

harlekein
01-13-2015, 01:07 PM
Thanks for letting me know what platform you're playing on. I'll pass on the details and see what can be done.
This was a month ago. No updates?

Ubi-Leorthian
01-13-2015, 03:43 PM
Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay in resolving this issue, with the holiday period being in between it's possible that something got lost along the way. I asked for an update on the issue on Friday when I noted the message from swolosz, but I have yet to hear back about the issue. When I receive any relevant information about the availability of this download for Xbox 360 and PS3 users, I will let everyone know.