PDA

View Full Version : Desmond is possibly alive?

EmbodyingSeven5
11-29-2014, 10:22 PM
just saw this post on YouTube.

Desmond isn't dead. He used the Apple to create a duplicate of himself.

Look at "The Desmond Truth" File again, look closely and you'll see the Yellow symbols meaning the Apple was used.

When they take the organs out of the Desmond duplicate, red symbols are shown to show that the duplicate was killed then and there.

Up until that point, the duplicate was faking dead.

~EC0

Discuss

Pr0metheus 1962
11-29-2014, 10:36 PM
So let me get this straight. They just released Unity - the most unfinished Assassin's Creed game ever released. The game was a disappointment on nearly every level. I'm in the depths of depression over it... and now you tell me Desmond might be alive.

Are you trying to get me to blow my fricken brains out?

He's dead. Oh please God let him stay dead. Sure, first person is no way to immerse the player in the modern day story, but please don't bring back Desmond. Give me anyone else. Heck, make me play as fricken Warren Vidic - resurrect that jerk. Anything but Desmond.

RinoTheBouncer
11-29-2014, 10:45 PM
I wish he’s truly alive, at least there’s hope for an interesting storyline again. Hate me all you want, but nothing’s gonna surpass the creative brilliance of Desmond’s Saga as a whole and Ezio’s saga, specifically. I don’t know why some people are so against Desmond. Like for God’s sake, did he murder any loved ones of yours? we have to learn to accept characters that don’t necessarily have to be charismatic, funny and hyper all the time. Some people are kind of “boring” like some said about Desmond. That’s just the way they are. They exist and they can still have a good role in life or a video game story.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-29-2014, 11:00 PM
This is a game. He's a fictional character. He doesn't have to murder anyone for me to hate him. He just has to be boring or whiny or annoying. Desmond was all three. Sure, game characters don't have to be charismatic. We call those "supporting characters" because they're too boring to be lead characters. Desmond would have been a great supporting character. he's not a great lead. He was Fredo Corleone, he's no Michael.

Derp43
11-29-2014, 11:02 PM
No, Necksmond Miles should remain dead. The only way Unity could have been better is if the modern day plot consisted of 100% Shaun.(And some other things(Actually make that a lot of other things))

RinoTheBouncer
11-29-2014, 11:04 PM
It’s weird that you classify the roles based on their personality. I think that’s one of the main reasons why we have too many unoriginal, copy/paste video games and movies where only the blond, muscled, sexy and charismatic character deserves to lead. Or in romantic comedies, the stupid loser gets the girl because the director said so. Boring or whinny kinda fit the situation he’s put in. He’s a guy who’s been through a lot during his childhood and he just wanted to live a normal life. Why wouldn’t he whine about being forced to live through the same crap he’s been put through as a kid?

Anyone is free to love and hate who they like, but it’s really unhealthy for a work of art expect that it should only give the lead role for sexy, charismatic people.

Namikaze_17
11-29-2014, 11:18 PM
Was it ever answered who were leaving the glyphs?

Or does it have nothing to do with the story?

RinoTheBouncer
11-29-2014, 11:26 PM
Was it ever answered who were leaving the glyphs?

Or does it have nothing to do with the story?

Nope. Nothing at all. We were just told that they were left all over Paris be some people. Who, when or why, nobody knows. And the people in the historical segment of the game are the ones seeing it, not us in the Helix. Which means they’re actual symbols available there not like those that we find with Ezio and Ezio himself didn’t see, but just us in the simulation itself. Sadly, nothing was discuss about this nor a few others stuff. Don’t want to spoil.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-29-2014, 11:27 PM
Look, I was a bartender. Guys that boring don't get to be bartenders - or not for long. The character was not believable. Bartenders have to talk to people - they have to appear interesting, inviting and likeable. Desmond couldn't be interesting if you doused him with petrol and lit him on fire.

bitebug2003
11-29-2014, 11:36 PM
Look, I was a bartender. Guys that boring don't get to be bartenders - or not for long. The character was not believable. Bartenders have to talk to people - they have to appear interesting, inviting and likeable. Desmond couldn't be interesting if you doused him with petrol and lit him on fire.

LOL you are right - he was dull as dishwater

I almost fell asleep in The Lost Archives just listening to him

Desmond made me go off Nolan North for a long time until he was cast as 'David' in The Last Of Us

RinoTheBouncer
11-29-2014, 11:52 PM

Are we talking about being realistic and believable? because AC and being realistic would see oil and water mix and they do not. Starting from Leap of Faith and the list goes on. I wonder how realistic it is to walk in a street with an AK-47 strapped to your back, a pistol and a machete on each side and walking the streets with a hoodie and that dark look in your eyes, in central park. People won’t really notice or worry right? like totally seen but unseen eh? please...

And nobody said that he lasted for so long. We only knew that he worked as a bartender. And he could’ve actually been treating people differently, with all these jokes about Shirley Templar and whatever. We saw him get arrested by the old bogeyman his parents advised him against and all he knew is that there’s a hairline between him and death. I don’t see how one can be so interesting in such a situation. What I don’t find believable is how most games and movies try to shove in the “interesting” and charismatic people in situations where nobody can be that way.

And that’s not even my point. I personally loved Desmond and Connor because I found that it’s only realistic for them to be the way they are. I didn’t just want a funny or interesting character just for the sake of it. I understood their backstory and I based my evaluation on that.

I adore Ezio. He’s my No.1 Assassin and always will be. Yet I don’t deny that he wasn’t very believable at many points where anyone instead of him would be so devastated, broken and with lots of trust issues, while Ezio was mainly charismatic, cracking jokes, "hanging out" with the ladies..etc.

Yes, Desmond is boring compared to Ezio. But Desmond in that case is a lot more believable for someone put in that situation. I love them both, along with Connor but each for their own reasons for being who they are. But some people really want the same recipe for a lead character even if it’s copy/paste from a trillion other stories and even if it doesn’t fit the circumstances.

LOL you are right - he was dull as dishwater

I almost fell asleep in The Lost Archives just listening to him

Desmond made me go off Nolan North for a long time until he was cast as 'David' in The Last Of Us

*Desmond’s Journey, not The Lost Archive. The latter starred Clay Kazmareck.
By the way, those were among the deepest and my most favorite parts of the franchise.

Rafe Harwood
11-29-2014, 11:57 PM
Tbh, I'm sick and tired of all the darn hero complex bs that goes on everywhere. "He's interesting, got charisma, must be the lead"

Boring....

In order to have someone who is capable of being led around without too much complaint, you need someone compliant. The need for someone who is "dull" and "boring" is laid out in the first parts of AC1.

Everyone has to be macho and brainy (like those two often go together), or there has to be something outstanding about them. Rubbish. Complete toot.

Let's not forget, every woman whould be a size zero, be blonde and big breasts.

Not sterotyping too much are we ;)

rob1990312
11-29-2014, 11:58 PM
nearly all these wild theories are more interesting than what actually happened. im starting to think acs modern story actually died with desmond

RinoTheBouncer
11-30-2014, 12:00 AM
nearly all these wild theories are more interesting than what actually happened. im starting to think acs modern story actually died with desmond

I agree. If Ubisoft used ideas like those of us, the fans make, the modern day would’ve been a trillion times more interesting.

bitebug2003
11-30-2014, 12:00 AM
Are we talking about being realistic and believable? because AC and being realistic would see oil and water mix and they do not. Starting from Leap of Faith and the list goes on.

And nobody said that he lasted for so long. We only knew that he worked as a bartender. And he could’ve actually been treating people differently, with all these jokes about Shirley Templar and whatever. We saw him get arrested by the old bogeyman his parents advised him against and all he knew is that there’s a hairline between him and death. I don’t see how one can be so interesting in such a situation. What I don’t find believable is how most games and movies try to shove in the “interesting” and charismatic people in situations where nobody can be that way.

And that’s not even my point. I personally loved Desmond and Connor because I found that it’s only realistic for them to be the way they are. I didn’t just want a funny or interesting character just for the sake of it. I understood their backstory and I based my evaluation on that.

I adore Ezio. He’s my No.1 Assassin and always will be. Yet I don’t deny that he wasn’t very believable at many points where anyone instead of him would be so devastated, broken and with lots of trust issues, while Ezio was mainly charismatic, cracking jokes, "hanging out" with the ladies..etc.

Yes, Desmond is boring compared to Ezio. But Desmond in that case is a lot more believable for someone put in that situation. I love them both, along with Connor but each for their own reasons for being who they are. But some people really want the same recipe for a lead character even if it’s copy/paste from a trillion other stories and even if it doesn’t fit the circumstances.

*Desmond’s Journey, not The Lost Archive. The latter starred Clay Kazmareck.
By the way, those were among the deepest and my most favorite parts of the franchise.

AH YES I stand corrected :)

I'm getting old :(

RinoTheBouncer
11-30-2014, 12:02 AM
AH YES I stand corrected :)

I'm getting old :(

It’s OK xD

I hate FPS in general, but for some reason, the architecture, the narration by Desmond and Clay, and the music, especially in the chapter Bleeding Effect, they just make my heart stop. God I can’t even describe how long I spent in these levels just staring at the beauty of the design and listening to the the music and the story.

rob1990312
11-30-2014, 12:02 AM
I agree. If Ubisoft used ideas like those of us, the fans make, the modern day would’ve been a trillion times more interesting.

its such a pity they gave up on it, it had such promise

rob1990312
11-30-2014, 12:06 AM
It’s OK xD

I hate FPS in general, but for some reason, the architecture, the narration by Desmond and Clay, and the music, especially in the chapter Bleeding Effect, they just make my heart stop. God I can’t even describe how long I spent in these levels just staring at the beauty of the design and listening to the the music and the story.

there is actually a real place in ireland with that type of arcitecture the first time i was in there i was like hey this looks familiar

Namikaze_17
11-30-2014, 12:08 AM
Nope. Nothing at all. We were just told that they were left all over Paris be some people. Who, when or why, nobody knows. And the people in the historical segment of the game are the ones seeing it, not us in the Helix. Which means theyíre actual symbols available there not like those that we find with Ezio and Ezio himself didnít see, but just us in the simulation itself. Sadly, nothing was discuss about this nor a few others stuff. Donít want to spoil.

Man, what a waste.

Would've been an epic comeback for Desmond.

bitebug2003
11-30-2014, 12:17 AM
It’s OK xD

I preferred The Lost Archives to Desmond's Journey for the already aforementioned reason.

I loved the atmosphere, Juno, the Music, revisiting the Animus etc. it was all quite surreal :)

Not a lover of FPS though

Pr0metheus 1962
11-30-2014, 12:22 AM
Well, if boring is what Desmond had to be, then mission accomplished, I guess. But the reason he's dead is that most people don't want to play as a guy who's more boring than they are. Most people can't stand boring people and they try their best to avoid them. Sure that's not really fair to boring people or boring game protagonists. Life isn't fair.

He's dead. He's not "possibly alive" because Ubisoft likes money and doesn't like losing money due to a protagonist that is as interesting and attractive as the contents of my garbage disposal.

Namikaze_17
11-30-2014, 12:37 AM
So I guess one personality type is universally accepted? :rolleyes:

bgfgty66
11-30-2014, 01:26 AM
I didn't hate or like Desmond, I did like the bickering Desmond did with Shaun and his Dad though.

I think it'd be kinda cool if they have Desmond have a brother, cousin, or even a son/daughter(?). something like that to keep the Bloodline/ancestor tree still working where they could go back and make another Altair, Ezio, or Kenway family member game if Ubi wanted.

Rafe Harwood
11-30-2014, 01:31 AM
I agree the dude is dead, and he needed to be. He lived his story arc.

Blame the people who wanted to cash in on AC (and us who enjoy playing them) for the lack of anything decent since the originals.

BF only came about because people enjoyed the sailing bit in ACIII and it was an obvious cash cow. Which made for a great game I must say :)

I sure as heck don't relish what the story designers have to do. Compile a group of well known folks who were all around at the same time and were (or could very easily) have intereacted and then make a story from it.

I just enjoy everything (and I mean everything) they come up with story wise. Some of it is a bit bland, but that's reality, life is sometimes bland between the good bits. After all, just as there is no good without evil, black without white, there can be no excitement without boredom ;)

mmac900
11-30-2014, 01:38 AM
Well, if boring is what Desmond had to be, then mission accomplished, I guess. But the reason he's dead is that most people don't want to play as a guy who's more boring than they are. Most people can't stand boring people and they try their best to avoid them. Sure that's not really fair to boring people or boring game protagonists. Life isn't fair.

He's dead. He's not "possibly alive" because Ubisoft likes money and doesn't like losing money due to a protagonist that is as interesting and attractive as the contents of my garbage disposal.

Tell us more how interesting and awesome you are and how everyone wants to be around you :)

rprkjj
11-30-2014, 01:38 AM
Reviving Desmond would be cheap. I thought Desmond was alright, but I would prefer a new modern day protag.

Namikaze_17
11-30-2014, 01:56 AM
Reviving Desmond would be cheap. I thought Desmond was alright, but I would prefer a new modern day protag.

Even with a new MD Protagonist, he/she would just be undeveloped and unused because the Ancestor/Historical aspect comes first.

Then people will complain again on how they're boring, annoying, unimportant, etc.

Just saying...

GoldenBoy9999
11-30-2014, 02:43 AM
I liked Desmond although I wouldn't put him over any of the historical protags besides Altair. I liked the phone recordings of Desmond talking to his dad. Those were great. I thought that they helped Desmond seem like a real person and more relatable. It's kind of how I like Arno very much. Ezio and Edward felt more like story book characters whereas Arno seemed more like an average guy because of things like his humor.

I preferred The Lost Archives to Desmond's Journey for the already aforementioned reason.

I loved the atmosphere, Juno, the Music, revisiting the Animus etc. it was all quite surreal :)

Not a lover of FPS though

Sounds cool. I haven't played any DLC pre AC3. I should probably get around to it but I know it'll be the same old mediocre controls. I did like the FPS segments in Revelations alright though.

SunderedStar
11-30-2014, 05:09 AM
I feel like his potential wasn't realized at all. I imagine him being like a badass Jason bourne type assassin but with the training of Altair, Ezio and Connor. Instead we get some kid in jeans and a hoodie...oh boy.

Juhani Otso Berg in Rogue is far closer to what I want. He takes being a templar seriously. He's got military gear, he's well equipped, etc. And he closely resembles a modern day shay. I want a serious modern day assassin.

We just need a modern day conflict for the war between the assassins and the templars to come to a head. Imagine if minerva (or was it Juno...cant even remember) got ahold of someone with a whole lotta nukes and we have a semi-post apocalyptic war going on. The new frontier as it were is partially a nuclear wasteland.

Hnnnng.

Being a properly fully geared assassin in todays world would make you look like a serial killer, which is why we need a conflict to happen. For a fictional game, connors geared military native warrior look doesn't seem out of place because the entire NATION is militarized. There were soldiers walking the streets and the ones wielding the weapons were everyday folk. We need a conflict (world war 3?) where someone walking around with a sniper rifle slung across their back wearing combat boots is to be expected..somewhat.

hood3dassassin5
11-30-2014, 05:42 AM
I honestly prefer playing as Desmond rather than "me". Not really too big on playing as "me", considering how more boring the MD missions are compared to Desmond(Who had his momments)(Haven't played ACU yet though, please don't spoil)

Espically considering the voice actor for "me" does a terrible job.:D

VestigialLlama4
11-30-2014, 07:20 AM
just saw this post on YouTube.

Desmond isn't dead. He used the Apple to create a duplicate of himself.

Look at "The Desmond Truth" File again, look closely and you'll see the Yellow symbols meaning the Apple was used.

When they take the organs out of the Desmond duplicate, red symbols are shown to show that the duplicate was killed then and there.

Up until that point, the duplicate was faking dead.

~EC0

Discuss

Look, I want Subject 16/Clay Kaczmarek, he's my favorite modern day character. I want to play as him.

Derp43
11-30-2014, 07:37 AM
I want a game where you play as Shaun.

Layytez
11-30-2014, 09:25 AM
Desmond and Clay are both
in The Grey with Juno or will be.
http://i.imgur.com/HrI8Cst.jpgThe interference we see in the truth video was most likely Juno taping into the equipment to make it to Abstergo,

Mr.Black24
11-30-2014, 10:08 AM
I feel like Prometheus1962 just hates everything that is interesting and well thought out.

Like seriously bro?

How would you make Desmond portrayed as likable and realistic. I mean, if I ran away from a community that would not fully explain to me why I can't leave from home, with an urge to see the world outside these walls. Then, ran away to make said dream come true, than within time I was kidnapped by a shadow company, that threatened to make me relive the memories of my ancestors for their twisted benefit, finding out that my linage is mostly individuals who are loyal to the Assassins and learning that the Assassin-Templar war is still going, than on the run, fully trained as a modern day Assassin being hunted down like an animal by the very same organization that is the Templars who wants to enslave us all, reconcile with dad, who hates me for leaving and me for not explaining to me what in the hell was all that training for, which made me think that they were crazy conspirators which caused me to run away in the first place, and who must save the world from annihilation of all life.....

......and what, you want me to make **** jokes? You expect me to be ok in all of this. Desmond is the guy that we're supposed to be when we're kidnapped by a ancient shadow Order: Confused, cautious, cynical, sarcastic, and a bit fearful, or for some people, very afraid. And Desmond was forming out to be a badass like his ancestors, determined, willing, and able. Hell he even GAVE HIS LIFE FOR 7 BILLION PEOPLE!!!! Altair, Ezio, Edward, and Connor would be proud!

I understand that people have their opinions, which is great and all, but that does not mean that its always going to be right. If someone told me, "hey alligator farts smell good" or "mercury makes the best ice cream topping" Cool, but don't be surprised if shake my head in disapproval if you get near one's rear end, and have that mother turn around and bite you in the head, hell I'll get the paramedics and even tackle the crap out of you if you even try to lick it, since I can't let people die of their own dumb opinions and actions, despite the fact that its their own choice. But a poor one.

I'm not forcing you to like him either, just saying that if you don't like him, please point out the right reasons too. Like I understand that people would like Ezio over Connor because he is funny, that is fine. Some people can't handle strong whiskey, I get it. However, when people say Connor is a dull flat character as if it were fact, I CAN PROVE YOU WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pr0metheus 1962
11-30-2014, 10:28 AM
I feel like Prometheus1962 just hates everything that is interesting and well thought out.

Right. I mean that would make perfect sense, because I'm a fricken moron.

Honestly, why even post something like that, other than to increase your chances of going on everyone's idiot list?

Namikaze_17
11-30-2014, 01:26 PM
How would you make Desmond portrayed as likable and realistic. I mean, if I ran away from a community that would not fully explain to me why I can't leave from home, with an urge to see the world outside these walls. Then, ran away to make said dream come true, than within time I was kidnapped by a shadow company, that threatened to make me relive the memories of my ancestors for their twisted benefit, finding out that my linage is mostly individuals who are loyal to the Assassins and learning that the Assassin-Templar war is still going, than on the run, fully trained as a modern day Assassin being hunted down like an animal by the very same organization that is the Templars who wants to enslave us all, reconcile with dad, who hates me for leaving and me for not explaining to me what in the hell was all that training for, which made me think that they were crazy conspirators which caused me to run away in the first place, and who must save the world from annihilation of all life.....

......and what, you want me to make **** jokes? You expect me to be ok in all of this. Desmond is the guy that we're supposed to be when we're kidnapped by a ancient shadow Order: Confused, cautious, cynical, sarcastic, and a bit fearful, or for some people, very afraid. And Desmond was forming out to be a badass like his ancestors, determined, willing, and able. Hell he even GAVE HIS LIFE FOR 7 BILLION PEOPLE!!!! Altair, Ezio, Edward, and Connor would be proud!

This.

mmac900
11-30-2014, 01:35 PM
Right. I mean that would make perfect sense, because I'm a fricken moron.

Honestly, why even post something like that, other than to increase your chances of going on everyone's idiot list?

Maybe because your a grumpy old git?

Matt.mc
11-30-2014, 02:34 PM
[QUOTE=Pr0metheus 1962;10388957]This is a game. He's a fictional character. [QUOTE]

Wait. So you say this, but you're previous post is this -
"So let me get this straight. They just released Unity - the most unfinished Assassin's Creed game ever released. The game was a disappointment on nearly every level. I'm in the depths of depression over it... and now you tell me Desmond might be alive.

Are you trying to get me to blow my fricken brains out?"

????

Anywhoo, I would LOVE for this to be true. I miss the modern day story like crazy.

Matt.mc
11-30-2014, 02:38 PM

Like seriously bro?

I understand that people have their opinions, which is great and all, but that does not mean that its always going to be right. If someone told me, "hey alligator farts smell good" or "mercury makes the best ice cream topping" Cool, but don't be surprised if shake my head in disapproval if you get near one's rear end, and have that mother turn around and bite you in the head, hell I'll get the paramedics and even tackle the crap out of you if you even try to lick it, since I can't let people die of their own dumb opinions and actions, despite the fact that its their own choice. But a poor one.

I'm not forcing you to like him either, just saying that if you don't like him, please point out the right reasons too. Like I understand that people would like Ezio over Connor because he is funny, that is fine. Some people can't handle strong whiskey, I get it. However, when people say Connor is a dull flat character as if it were fact, I CAN PROVE YOU WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! Thank you Mr Black.

RinoTheBouncer
11-30-2014, 03:30 PM

Couldn’t have said it better, myself.

GoldenBoy9999
11-30-2014, 03:51 PM

Like seriously bro?

Perfectly said. :o

Perk89
11-30-2014, 04:40 PM
It's amazing how predictable some of you people are.

"zomg dezmoond is sooo boring! Why can't he try to stick his peepee in girls and say funny things like haitham? NOW Tthat is a character who is compelling!!"

Desmond's Lost Archive bits and BF recordings were some of the best moments of the series.

i know some of you are juvenile and that the extent of your ambition is dreaming of places you can put your weiner and that any character who is more than that frankly extremely unrealistic notion of a man is too complex for you to identify with,but I'd prefer that each and every character wasn't an Ezio clone over and over.

its time to grow up. There are plenty of games out there for your demographic if you can't. Try GTA.

xboxauditore
11-30-2014, 04:46 PM
I think it's cus everyone compares Desmond to his ancestors, well, what do you expect from a modern day guy?! He cant do all the amazing things they do cus then he would have the FBI on him!

RzaRecta357
11-30-2014, 06:05 PM
Perfectly said. :o

He's extremely upset by Unity. I haven't beaten the story yet but so far it's been a character story and quite a bit has happened on the inside of the Assassin's anyway. I haven't had many glitches so to me the game is missing whistling, death conversations and a loading screen.

Everything else just feels better. Much much better. Parkour is so juicy now.

Kaschra
11-30-2014, 07:20 PM

Like seriously bro?

Perfectly said. Completely agree with this.

guest-0VWo3kY1
11-30-2014, 08:56 PM
So let me get this straight. They just released Unity - the most unfinished Assassin's Creed game ever released. The game was a disappointment on nearly every level. I'm in the depths of depression over it... and now you tell me Desmond might be alive.

Are you trying to get me to blow my fricken brains out?

He's dead. Oh please God let him stay dead. Sure, first person is no way to immerse the player in the modern day story, but please don't bring back Desmond. Give me anyone else. Heck, make me play as fricken Warren Vidic - resurrect that jerk. Anything but Desmond.

What if you get to play as Clay, who invades Desmond's body like how so many people predicted to be true? Clay was a honestly interesting character, being sarcastic and thoughtful, while also being insecure so he isn't Godzio or Desmond level of importance. It would be a cool twist and they shouldn't change his character that much. He should still be this normal guy while also being a capable and respectable Assassin.

Layytez
11-30-2014, 09:22 PM
Due to recent information it's possible their minds are still very much alive.

Mr.Black24
11-30-2014, 10:12 PM
He's extremely upset by Unity. I haven't beaten the story yet but so far it's been a character story and quite a bit has happened on the inside of the Assassin's anyway. I haven't had many glitches so to me the game is missing whistling, death conversations and a loading screen.

Everything else just feels better. Much much better. Parkour is so juicy now. Well it ain't my fault that the game failed to live up to his expectations. Trash the game, not my favorite characters.
Or better yet, criticize the game with well thought out points if he wants to be taken seriously. I'm honestly starting to dislike the guy, and that is saying something since I don't have problems here with everyone else, but whatever.

I haven't played the game yet since I don't have a powerful video card for it yet, I only have a NVIDIA Geforce 560 GTX, I don't have enough for that high end stuff!!!!!!!!!

Pr0metheus 1962
11-30-2014, 10:56 PM
What if you get to play as Clay...

I'd play as Clay in a heartbeat. But Clay's dead.

Heck, I'd play as Desmond if they forced me to, but they're not going to, because (thankfully) he's dead too.

What they need is a new guy. Someone who has a bit more personality than my desk drawer. Someone everyone can enjoy playing.

tmac1815
12-01-2014, 01:43 AM
I would love to play as Shaun AND Rebecca. They are already awesome partners together and from what we've already seen they do some pretty epic stuff together like helping Desmond, going under cover at abstergo entertainment, and a data entry in rogue talked about Shaun being on abstergos most wanted list.

TO_M
12-01-2014, 03:32 AM
While bringing Desmond back would be a bit of a cop-out I wouldn't mind them doing it.
If done right it could even be kind of awesome.

Rafe Harwood
12-01-2014, 04:51 AM
I would love to play as Shaun AND Rebecca. They are already awesome partners together and from what we've already seen they do some pretty epic stuff together like helping Desmond, going under cover at abstergo entertainment, and a data entry in rogue talked about Shaun being on abstergos most wanted list.

That would be akin to Moneypenny or Q taking on a Bond mission.

They are great for what they do. They make an awesome support team and as such can actually be used for a lot more of the thinking where the main char does the doing so to speak.

PTE Reilly
12-01-2014, 06:16 AM

Like seriously bro?

Medal for this guy!!!