PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed club help!

cookiezmilk
11-29-2014, 07:31 PM
I have been trying to make a club for almost an hour. Every time I put a club name it ether says profanity or that its already chosen. I looked up the names I wanted to use in the "Search by club name/tag:". All the names I have tried to use didn't show up once. Anybody know a solutions on how to fix this?

wvstolzing
11-29-2014, 11:07 PM
I tried to found my own club in Trials Fusion, and it was the same experience. I have no idea what they might be filtering for, but the most innocent (?!) names can't get through it.

I tried 'Ratonhnhaké:ton' (which they haven't trademarked or anything), and it failed. I then tried a million variations and abbreviations, and all of them failed except: "rtnhnhktn"

That's my club on Trials Fusion, by the way, if anyone's interested in joining.

cookiezmilk
12-01-2014, 11:27 PM
I tried to found my own club in Trials Fusion, and it was the same experience. I have no idea what they might be filtering for, but the most innocent (?!) names can't get through it.

I tried 'Ratonhnhaké:ton' (which they haven't trademarked or anything), and it failed. I then tried a million variations and abbreviations, and all of them failed except: "rtnhnhktn"

That's my club on Trials Fusion, by the way, if anyone's interested in joining.

How can I fix it?

wvstolzing
12-01-2014, 11:31 PM
I'm not sure if there's a fix; you just keep trying until you hit upon something the system doesn't reject.