PDA

View Full Version : Question about DLC with all 3 special single player missions, outfits and weapons.

banker2001
11-29-2014, 07:25 PM
Hello there! If anybody there from support, developer team etc knows, can you please tell me, will 3 special single player missions (american prisoner, chemical revolution and killed by silence), various outfits and weapons (all of this were also available as one special DLC pack in Season Pass) would be availalble as separate DLC(s)? Cause I didnt bought season pass before it was taken down, but I really want to have a chance to play in this 3 single player missions (personally I dont really care about outfits and weapons though), but its too late to pre-order, plus I dont really want to buy various special editions of ACU for each DLC.

daythinker
12-02-2014, 02:37 AM
I submitted a ticket to customer support, because I had the same question. Some DLC items were only obtainable or exclusive to the season pass. Those that are/were wanting those items should be given the opportunity to get them, whether free or in the form of a "pack" for purchase.