PDA

View Full Version : My god, tournament co op driving me crazy!!!

Terrence_Lee
11-29-2014, 03:04 PM
Sure if u play co op, u sure as hell know what I am talking about. A lot of people play tournament, and I like to join in random co op.

This co op mission, it broke so bad, almost everytime u have risk playing it. I found out whenever new people join in, that's when the game break

I mean, we can't control if people join in, only if we have our own 3 others friends together from the beginning, or play solo

Let's see...

Invisible enemies, lost health and die suddenly with no particular reason, can't attack enemies, can't revive and be revived by teammates, objectives dun pop up, objectives dun update when complete...

Have I missed anything? My god, I join in randomly in an hour, whenever to the tournament, it broke the hell out of us! I have to quit and quit and quit...

And let me remind u guys, it is still happening after the patch 3

FatiguedEnigma
11-29-2014, 04:48 PM
Aren't you lucky you're playing.. the patch did nothing but make sure i cant even load my game.. it crashes now Everytime ...enjoy whilst you can

Terrence_Lee
11-29-2014, 04:51 PM
Aren't you lucky you're playing.. the patch did nothing but make sure i cant even load my game.. it crashes now Everytime ...enjoy whilst you can

Oh I am sorry to hear that, I really am. Are u using Pc? Because it seems corrupt saves usually happens to pc user. I am playing ps4

D.I.D.
11-29-2014, 05:11 PM
Yeah, all of this. It was already very glitchy, but something seemed to make it even worse in the new patch (unless my difficulties are completely random, and I'm just experiencing things that I was lucky to miss before).

There's this ridiculous tar pit thing where you go to revive someone who got killed for no reason, then the revived player dies instantly on being revived, then the assisting player dies, then their rescuer comes over and dies, and then you've got 3/4 of the team rolling on the ground and the 4th one staring ruefully from a good distance.

Sekuiya.
11-29-2014, 07:31 PM
Never experienced any glitch on Tournament, played already 4 times on it, 3 plays with other 3 randoms and 1 play with 2 friends. Playing on PC.

GoldenBoy9999
11-29-2014, 08:06 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. Do you mind telling me which district/area The Tournament is in? I need to beat it for a customization piece. I hear it's nearly impossible solo though...

RobertMcSassin
11-29-2014, 11:14 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. Do you mind telling me which district/area The Tournament is in? I need to beat it for a customization piece. I hear it's nearly impossible solo though...

I think it's in Les Invalides...

From what I read, at one point there's a four lane thing with collecting timed flags involved...Four lanes for four player methinks...

Some on here say they've beaten it, which is fair enough...*Applauds excellent players*...

I'm just not even gonna go there (to the mission)...Nope...Uh-uh...*Shakes head vigorously*... ;) ...

GoldenBoy9999
11-29-2014, 11:21 PM
I think it's in Les Invalides...

From what I read, at one point there's a four lane thing with collecting timed flags involved...Four lanes for four player methinks...

Some on here say they've beaten it, which is fair enough...*Applauds excellent players*...

I'm just not even gonna go there (to the mission)...Nope...Uh-uh...*Shakes head vigorously*... ;) ...

Thanks. I need to beat it for the Master Phantom hood but I can't play co-op. Hopefully I can either beat it with my pro skillz, or get the legendary hood.