PDA

View Full Version : How do I get the "Robin Hood" trophy if I already liberated all of the outposts?

AlphaBark
11-29-2014, 10:58 AM
Also, anyone play Air Conflicts Vietnam? There are a couple of trophies that require at least six players online.

Nirantali
11-29-2014, 09:20 PM
By using Outpost Master... ;)

AlphaBark
11-30-2014, 05:30 AM
By using Outpost Master... ;)

This didn't work for me. I didn't see any cargo trucks and it will fail you if you try and leave the mission area.

AlphaBark
11-30-2014, 05:33 AM
I figured it out.

If you're in the game, push the (options) button on your controller.

Next, select "GAMEPLAY (CAMPAIGN)" and push the (X) button.

Scroll down to "Reset Outposts". You will get the following message, "All Outposts and Fortresses will return to a hostile and unliberated state. All incomplete quests will be hidden. This action cannot be undone. Are you sure you want to reset? (X)YES (O)NO"

Select Yes. Your game will reload and put you back at the Ghale Homestead. I then used the buzzer to fly towards King Bridge and when I checked my map the Royal Cargo icon appeared. You're welcome! :D :D :D

AlphaBark
11-30-2014, 06:16 AM
I should also mention that you have to have at least one outpost liberated BEFORE you hijack a cargo truck or it won't work. You need to have a liberated outpost to drive it to. And when you drop off the truck, you have to park it in the light blue area.

Nirantali
12-01-2014, 12:35 AM
I think its not because all Outposts was liberated, its because all Fortresses have been liberated... So probably better not to rush trough all Outposts AND liberate all Fortresses till you have those Achievements... Or yeah reset them of course as a fix!