PDA

View Full Version : Key Question

gamecreatorc
11-29-2014, 06:02 AM
I couldn't find this in-game but how do you select Boosts or Skills? For example, if I hit 9 I have the melee boost, which I can use with f, but I don't know how to select the stealth boost. Same for skills: how do you switch between cache and disguise (I know you use it with R). Thanks!

mirage357
11-29-2014, 07:32 AM
what your looking for is in character customization under co-op skills and boosts

gamecreatorc
11-29-2014, 08:30 AM
Thanks but I'm not looking to customize my character. I'm looking to choose which skills or boosts to use as I play (once I already have the skills or boosts available). Like if I have the melee boost selected, I can use R to use it. But how do I switch to the stealth boost to use that? Same for switching between the different skill types.

mirage357
11-29-2014, 08:55 AM
That IS how you do it.....you go into character customization....then into gear load out....then into boosts and co-op skills....you then have two options active skill and active boost...go into either of them to change which one is the active one. That there is exactly how you change the active skill or boost.

gamecreatorc
11-29-2014, 10:43 PM
Ah, thanks! Bizarre that you have to navigate the menu instead of doing it in-game.