PDA

View Full Version : Bishop/rebecca decan/shaun

sonoftitus1982
11-28-2014, 11:33 PM
Ok what i'm noticing is decan is arguably shaun the tech guy from AC 3 and BLACK FLAG. Not seen but heard and referred to as decan. BISHOP looks like Rebecca but longer hair and slightly different Accent. Rebecca was tomboyish while Bishop is straight forward and professional i question if shes Rebecca . Bishop calls shaun -decan yets clearly shaun. And further more the database has historical entry's with notes marked with an * that have shaun/decan observations/remarks. AND Yes i read them in shaun/decans smart *** British Accent too and They're written in that manner only thing missing is Rebecca always correcting him.

In black flag Rebecca AND shaun were posing as a courier and coffe attendant when the sage JOHN T posing as a tech guy asked you to hack and deliver stuff too Rebecca and in AC 3 Rebecca AND shaun were in that cave where Desmond died. So questionably Bishop IS Rebecca AND shaun is 100% decan. Whats the back story on that. Their primary goal was to find DNA on the sage german for triple helix DNA before the Templars did yeah so now what another AC game ?

Assassin_M
11-28-2014, 11:37 PM
Decon is Shaun's code name. Bishop is not Rebecca.

Shahkulu101
11-28-2014, 11:39 PM
RIP Rebecca, GBNF

Namikaze_17
11-28-2014, 11:40 PM
If Bishop was Rebecca?

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110821071924/glee/images/9/97/Fainting-reporter-animated-gif.gif

But sadly she is not. :(

sonoftitus1982
11-28-2014, 11:42 PM
Yeah thats what i figured but why not use Rebecca introduce bishop and keep shaun ? No explanation at all ? And where is Rebecca for that manner ?

SixKeys
11-28-2014, 11:44 PM
She's still around somewhere, as Bishop says in one of the co-op missions "Rebecca and I thought you'd like a challenge".

rob1990312
11-28-2014, 11:49 PM
i think the main bulk of Shaun and Rebeccas story and future modern day story lines will probably be told through the initiates website instead of the games which are starting to drop the modern day

sonoftitus1982
11-29-2014, 12:06 AM
I stopped caring about modern day stuff when Desmond was able to infiltrate a "fortified Templar building" in shauns own words with just a tiny knife when rescuing his dad. What made it tolerable was shaun And Rebeccas back and forth bantering. Really nothing to care about anymore either than decans brief comments

SixKeys
11-29-2014, 12:10 AM
i think the main bulk of Shaun and Rebeccas story and future modern day story lines will probably be told through the initiates website instead of the games which are starting to drop the modern day

Even Initiates seems to have dropped modern day, lol. They used to have the surveillance stuff, now that's gone too.

wvstolzing
11-29-2014, 12:13 AM
with just a tiny knife

... and the apple?

SixKeys
11-29-2014, 12:21 AM
... and the apple?

He didn't use it until after he freed his dad, though.

wvstolzing
11-29-2014, 02:47 AM
He didn't use it until after he freed his dad, though.

He may have used it on his way in, before we gain control of him.

Actually that's the only way his 'infiltration' makes any sense.
Or, they were already in the process of transforming the super-secret animus labs into a game studio.

crusader_prophet
11-29-2014, 03:39 AM
Rebecca is responsible for the AC Initiates program under the guidance of Desmond's father. Rogue has tons of stuff on it.

D.I.D.
11-29-2014, 05:45 AM
Decon is Shaun's code name. Bishop is not Rebecca.

I think she might be. Rebecca had four faces and at least two different voices between the Ezio games and ACIV, and two of those faces were in ACIII (game Rebecca was new, but then the Rebecca in the apocalypse cutscenes was different again).

I don't see any reason Bishop couldn't be yet another attempt to nail down an identity for Rebecca, unless there's something in Rogue that I haven't seen yet?

BTW - about these "decan"/"decon" spellings... Shaun is "Deacon". They seem to be using Catholic clergy-related codenames.