PDA

View Full Version : Will Ubisoft implement the visible environment radius to for PC?

snowshadow0502
11-28-2014, 08:01 PM
(Personal opinion) I realized that the low FPS is because this massive, wide, broad environment that we can see.

I don't think all the structures which are far away from me is necessary to be viewed clearly. Especially, all the objects in the next room which I can't actually see them.(The lowest FPS moment is inside most of the building)

I hope Ubisoft can do something to let us to setup the visible environment radius.

I am just a normal player without any computer knowledge. But as I remember there is some sort of setting that can make far distance environment to be blurred in some MMORPG.

NightmareGK13
11-28-2014, 08:13 PM
(Personal opinion) I realized that the low FPS is because this massive, wide, broad environment that we can see.

I don't think all the structures which are far away from me is necessary to be viewed clearly. Especially, all the objects in the next room which I can't actually see them.(The lowest FPS moment is inside most of the building)

I hope Ubisoft can do something to let us to setup the visible environment radius.

I am just a normal player without any computer knowledge. But as I remember there is some sort of setting that can make far distance environment to be blurred in some MMORPG.

you mean dof? depth of field?