PDA

View Full Version : Helix Rift Artifacts locked?

IAmMarshicus
11-28-2014, 07:21 PM
I've been trying to unlock the Tailored Phantom Coat, but in the quarry rift mission I can't unlock it by going up to any of the shields. I just keep getting a pop up telling me to play the companion app... Which I have already done and unlocked it on there. This would normally happen with the chests you can unlock in the Companion app, but that would be unlocked at the end of a timer, it doesn't appear to be the same for the artifacts.

Has this happened to anybody else, am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

Pandassin
11-28-2014, 07:59 PM
Did you complete any of the Panthéon missions on the Companion App? I believe completing one of the three missions unlock the coat (I'm not sure which one it is though, I just know it's the Panthéon).

IAmMarshicus
11-28-2014, 08:52 PM
Did you complete any of the Panthéon missions on the Companion App? I believe completing one of the three missions unlock the coat (I'm not sure which one it is though, I just know it's the Panthéon).

Yes I have, it is from the first set of missions. I haven't done any of the others though, I don't think the other rewards are worth waiting for.

EDIT - The same is also happening on the Battlefield rift too. I don't understand this? The app is synced up and when I first 'unlocked' the coat on the app, it was confirmed that I could now go and collect it in-game.

KG_NOx
11-29-2014, 12:01 AM
This is BS im trying to unlock altair's robes since release game now when u unlock the artifacts in the Comp App you have to search for yourself within those helix rifts... srsly???

IAmMarshicus
11-29-2014, 05:22 PM
This is BS im trying to unlock altair's robes since release game now when u unlock the artifacts in the Comp App you have to search for yourself within those helix rifts... srsly???

Yep, you're right. It's so frustrating, after spending about two weeks sat on an app it would be nice if I could actually get the reward I was promised. (Or at least have it be explained a bit better)

mythicdream
12-01-2014, 01:49 AM
Yes I have, it is from the first set of missions. I haven't done any of the others though, I don't think the other rewards are worth waiting for.

EDIT - The same is also happening on the Battlefield rift too. I don't understand this? The app is synced up and when I first 'unlocked' the coat on the app, it was confirmed that I could now go and collect it in-game.

Alright, do you know how there is 3 different locations with a total of 7 missions. Well, on the companion app, the area The Panthéon is where you need to focus. A lot of focus. This is because for each main individual mission, there is 3 parts, 3 in-missions per part. And 3 parts per main mission. So let's just get a little chart here for you to understand. 3 in-missions = 1 part. 3 parts = 1 Mission. 3 Missions = 1 Area. So, there is a total of 27 in-missions, 9 parts, 3 missions, and of course, 1 area. Now we can actually understand what needs to be completed. The Panthéon is the hardest location on the companion app and I recommend having at least four level 20 assassins minimum. Now, as you can see, the last part of each mission has an artifact image appearing above it to represent that part. This is the part that unlocks artifacts in the rifts for each corresponding rift areas. Them being Belle Époque, WW2 Paris, and Medieval Paris. Now you have to complete the two parts of each mission prior to unlock the last part in the companion app mission. Doing so for each mission will unlock its last part. Once completed ( all the part 3's of each mission), these artifacts will be unlocked and free for you to acquire allowing you to successfully get every companion app variant artifacts. Then you should be left with a certain amount of artifacts which you still can't unlock. To get these, simply get an initiates account and reach level one. Level none is the base level so it is an automatic unlock. After finding all of these, you can get the elusive Altaïr's outfit. If you want to now the locations, a kind redditor has found all the locations and chose to share it with public. It is one of the comments, probably top comment now. So, here's the link and good luck. Link: http://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/2npv1j/assassins_creed_uunity_rift_artifact_locations/

BostonSFS
12-02-2014, 01:22 AM
my artifacts will not unlock i have been the right missions on the companion app but they still won't unlock. i try to keep connecting the companion app it connects correctly but doesn't sync the artifacts…any help>?

Zahth
01-12-2015, 04:43 AM
Alright, do you know how there is 3 different locations with a total of 7 missions. Well, on the companion app, the area The Panthéon is where you need to focus. A lot of focus. This is because for each main individual mission, there is 3 parts, 3 in-missions per part. And 3 parts per main mission. So let's just get a little chart here for you to understand. 3 in-missions = 1 part. 3 parts = 1 Mission. 3 Missions = 1 Area. So, there is a total of 27 in-missions, 9 parts, 3 missions, and of course, 1 area. Now we can actually understand what needs to be completed. The Panthéon is the hardest location on the companion app and I recommend having at least four level 20 assassins minimum. Now, as you can see, the last part of each mission has an artifact image appearing above it to represent that part. This is the part that unlocks artifacts in the rifts for each corresponding rift areas. Them being Belle Époque, WW2 Paris, and Medieval Paris. Now you have to complete the two parts of each mission prior to unlock the last part in the companion app mission. Doing so for each mission will unlock its last part. Once completed ( all the part 3's of each mission), these artifacts will be unlocked and free for you to acquire allowing you to successfully get every companion app variant artifacts. Then you should be left with a certain amount of artifacts which you still can't unlock. To get these, simply get an initiates account and reach level one. Level none is the base level so it is an automatic unlock. After finding all of these, you can get the elusive Altaïr's outfit. If you want to now the locations, a kind redditor has found all the locations and chose to share it with public. It is one of the comments, probably top comment now. So, here's the link and good luck. Link: http://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/2npv1j/assassins_creed_uunity_rift_artifact_locations/

The summary of this explanation reads as follows to me:
This game and it's creators hate you and want you to stop buying this series.