PDA

View Full Version : After the latest patch my AC UNITY isnt working :((

GajandranPrabu
11-28-2014, 05:16 AM
The moment the game prompt for an update which was 1808mb i allowed it and let it sit while it downloaded the patch
but once the patch was done i couldnt open my ACU.exe ! ive been stuck on the little screen which shows arno and the 3 other assassins for the past hour which usually just takes seconds to disappear PLEASE HELPPPP :((((

Shrikeh12
11-28-2014, 08:50 AM
This worked for another poster

I've already find a fix and I am able to enjoy the game once again. Just go to the game's installation folder. Delete all .exe files. Then verify the game files on Uplay (instead of clicking play, use the drop-down list and choose verify files). The game will be restored under 1.3.0v patch and you'll be done.

GajandranPrabu
11-29-2014, 06:02 AM
This worked for another poster

I've already find a fix and I am able to enjoy the game once again. Just go to the game's installation folder. Delete all .exe files. Then verify the game files on Uplay (instead of clicking play, use the drop-down list and choose verify files). The game will be restored under 1.3.0v patch and you'll be done.

ill try it out soon! right now im trying to reinstall in since everybody is asking me to do that sigh...but if it still doesnt work ill let you know how your method goes! :)

Packofcrows
11-29-2014, 08:21 AM
Yes, try that twice, shut down in between verifying, then if no avail, re log into uplay. If they don't work still, your .exe file, re download game. :(