PDA

View Full Version : so my cloud save got lost, what about my companion app unlocks?

del170919084429
11-28-2014, 04:53 AM
It appears that I cannot unlock any of the chests I had previously unlocked in the companion app, but the companion app says that I finished those companion quests. Where do I go from here, I was only on sequence 6 but it still was cool to unlock some of that stuff. I am really upset about this, I don't mind starting again, but once the chests are unlocked I should never have to do it again. especially since the app shows them completed. Ubisoft thanks for the free DLC, but I would just rather pay for that and have a game that functions properly. Don't ever introduce a game with a third party device again please, it is not just stupid, but really stupid. Even if it worked properly it makes no sense other than to keep people playing the game while they wait for their app to finish the quest which is just stupid.

silverfall1986
11-28-2014, 04:55 AM
don't buy from ubisoft, period.

machine4578
11-28-2014, 11:05 AM
It appears that I cannot unlock any of the chests I had previously unlocked in the companion app, but the companion app says that I finished those companion quests. Where do I go from here, I was only on sequence 6 but it still was cool to unlock some of that stuff. I am really upset about this, I don't mind starting again, but once the chests are unlocked I should never have to do it again. especially since the app shows them completed. Ubisoft thanks for the free DLC, but I would just rather pay for that and have a game that functions properly. Don't ever introduce a game with a third party device again please, it is not just stupid, but really stupid. Even if it worked properly it makes no sense other than to keep people playing the game while they wait for their app to finish the quest which is just stupid.

i too am in the exact same position.. i had completed some of the companion app rewards, butlost my save.. so i started over and NONE of the companion apps i previous unlocked are obtainable(not to mention even some new chest dont open when i unlock them too).. imo this is a HUGE issue and no one can ever start a new game or get 100% sync!

please Ubisoft FIX this crap companion app!