PDA

View Full Version : Graphic and gameplay issues, post patch 3

BlackLord049
11-27-2014, 09:04 PM
Hi guys,

The patch is a great job, it fixes many glitches and flickering issues, so let's start with a Thank You Ubisoft. You guys made a nice work on this patch and I hope that you will continue in that way. Graphic corruption in customize menu is now gone. The game seems to be smoother but however I guess you are currently working on this. Then after a short session of 1h I have to mention the following "bugs" :

- Sequence 5 memory 2 - Arno does not seem hung to the last beam after the explosion.
- Again white flickering in cut-scenes, especially when the view is changing from one person to another.
- Framerate is inconsistent in certain neighborhoods (eg : Sorbonne) even if we are looking to a house or a wall.
- Synchronizing should be improved a bit.
- In some interiors carpet or tile edges are flickering white.
- When you kill an enemy and when he falls on the ground he sometimes moves in all directions (I used to see the same behavior thing in Black Flag).

However the patch 3 fixed a lot of things like :

- Framerate has been improved when climbing.
- Detection has been improved even while performing air assassinations.
- No more corruption in customize menu.
- Less glitches.
- Etc etc.

Have a good night ! ;-)

BlackLord049
12-02-2014, 08:59 PM
Some news : the game stutters every 3 seconds after 30 minutes or 1 hour of gameplay. Seems that the VRAM is filled and not cleared properly. Exit the game and Uplay to temporarily fix the issue or reboot your machine.

JohnConnor2012
12-02-2014, 11:37 PM
Not sure if patch 3 was supposed to fix this, but Arno still sticks randomly to the scenery forcing you to restart or falls right through it into the wild blue yonder. Clipping is also really horrible - to the EA-like extent of characters walking right through each other.

BlackLord049
12-02-2014, 11:47 PM
Hope that next patch will fix that kind of problem and other performance issues (flickering, stuttering, etc). I'm enjoying the game but I'm forced to play less than expected in a row (my previous post will help to understand why)

BlackLord049
12-04-2014, 09:20 AM
Another issue : Arno could get stuck in some hiding places. The only way to get out is to get back to the last checkpoint or to use fast travel.

realgangsta213
12-04-2014, 09:26 AM
Great patch, fixed almost every single problem for me. The Main selection screen however is still invisible for me so whilst you can scroll up and down and see the side box for every option, the actual text (Continue, Uplay, Exit etc) are all invisible. But hey it's super minor and I'm thankful I was able to storm through the story with little to no bugs after the patch.