PDA

View Full Version : Guys for god sick COMMON!!!!!!!

abdooltk2424
11-27-2014, 08:37 PM
List of problems I have before and after the last Update

1*after I finished Paris story missions before the update some missions are stile show up in Progress tracker even-thou after I finished and get the money especially those missions which are(CARTOUCHE'S MOMORIS,,TAPESTRY THIEF,,MARIANNE RETURNS HOME,,UP IN ARMS,,CASSINI'S CONSTELLAIONS)) and you can't play it again or find it in the map!!!!!!!!AHHH!
2* why the Medicine Now cost 2500 for each one WHAT[edit] Kidding with me and that happened after the last UPDATE
3*I can't find any club mission or even play in this particular events
4*some of my armours I purchased before the update and after the update i found it not purchased WHY!!!!
5*in coop missions after i played in first time and get 3 skill points from 7 points and when i played again i get nothing non points in the second..

time..:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

IT JUST FRUSTRATED THING ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU EXPECT SOMETHING BIG AND YOU A TRULY FAN OF THE SERIES..

Mr_Shade
11-27-2014, 08:43 PM
Please d not byplass the swear filter.

|If you have missing content, after the patch, please check with support to see if there is anything they suggest, for other issues - like connection to club events, they can help troubleshoot.

www.support.ubi.com

abdooltk2424
11-27-2014, 09:01 PM
Please d not byplass the swear filter.

|If you have missing content, after the patch, please check with support to see if there is anything they suggest, for other issues - like connection to club events, they can help troubleshoot.

www.support.ubi.com

if you don't mind send this link to theme!!:cool::D:rolleyes: