PDA

View Full Version : Sequence 7 mission 2

Trent357
11-27-2014, 07:21 PM
I really need help on sequence 7 mission 2. Im not going to say what happens for spoiler reasons. but for PC it is the E key mashing. If anyone can assist me please do.

TR.Misterscruff
11-27-2014, 10:44 PM
Where's the problem ? I went through three sequences of fighting and once the cut scenes comes just keep bashing the button each time until they disappear and eventually you will kill someone.

YazX_
11-28-2014, 02:06 AM
Where's the problem ? I went through three sequences of fighting and once the cut scenes comes just keep bashing the button each time until they disappear and eventually you will kill someone.

some people reported that the key wont registered no matter how many times you press it.

to OP, i think this issue is related to low FPS, try to lower resolution and all graphics settings until you get 30+ FPS, complete the mission and then revert your settings back.

similarly
11-29-2014, 01:03 AM
I've written this on a few threads, but want to share this anyway.

I was having the same problem last night, and no matter how I button-mashed, I'd get head-butted. However, I checked the support forum and saw advice that WORKED for me.

Another player on console recommended NOT just pressing the button it prompts you to press, but also pressing forward and sometimes diagonally. Since I'm on PC, I button-mashed E repeatedly while holding down W and and occasionally A or D. It got me out of the loop almost immediately, and even though Bellec and I grappled a few more times, each time, I could break out of it. I finished the sequence in about 10 minutes.

I really hope this works for those of you having trouble, and if it works, please pass it on to others. I think it may not be an actually "bug" per se but rather a kind of lack of communication on exactly what we need to do.

Good luck, guys!

lapiaf
11-29-2014, 01:25 AM
I have tried everything that has been suggested to pass this sequence.
In the end I just deleted my saves and started again once the new patch was in.

Now I'm stuck WAY early on while finding De la Serre. Arno freezes on the stairs to the main gallery and nothing I do will fix it.
Super frustrated right now.

NightmareGK13
11-29-2014, 01:35 AM
I confess the button mashing with controller against bellec was a hard one, but after some persistance it went through