PDA

View Full Version : [SUGGESTION] Purchasing Visual Parts

L1GHTN1NG L0RD
11-27-2014, 06:05 PM
As a suggestion can it be possible to incorporate a sort of shopping basket when buying visual pieces from the tuner shop so you can preview exactly how you want the car to look with all the parts and then purchase them all together. I'm not sure if I expressed what I wanted to ask properly so an example would be how purchasing was in NFS Most Wanted.
Thanks Very Much

MaXiiczek
11-28-2014, 08:36 AM
well, it would be nice to have an option to see at least one given part on a car :D I don't know if anything was changed, but in second beta when you wanted to buy a spoiler, it wasn't on car until purchased, it was a bit above, so it was difficult to say how it will look installed, especially with used camera...

Natchai_Ubisoft
11-28-2014, 11:57 AM
that's an interesting suggestion :)

Sniper-NLN
11-28-2014, 03:58 PM
I want to add more to this suggestion.

It would great if when your enter into the menu of scrolling for available parts in Tuner Shop you could see there ALL parts, even those you have purchased already and currently installed too.

So you could actually compare the part or your car with a new one or with which you already have, because it's quite annoying to go back and forth in and out of the buying list to see the difference or even have to leave Tuner Shop, go to HQ to see bought parts, not be satisfied, return to Tuner.. Too much actions. And multiply it on number of type of parts we have in game.

And one more thing. We have lots and lots of Rims in the game. Which is great. But with that much options it's very difficult to see through all of them.
The suggestion is to render 2d images of rims and so we will have a preview. How much is that.. 200-300 pngs, not large amount of new assets. But it will improved usability greatly, especially when you are looking for some specific type of rims.

Thank you. ^^

Kulekrutt
11-28-2014, 04:25 PM
you can pre-view how spoilers and rims will look on the car by pressing the 'demo' button

BigBoyMitchTI
11-29-2014, 08:28 PM
Yes, but you cant preview everything together without having bought the parts beforehand.
Do you get what i mean?

Fury87
11-30-2014, 02:55 PM
Yes, but you cant preview everything together without having bought the parts beforehand.
Do you get what i mean?
Yeah, put together the 'entire' mod, then pay afterwards for all the parts together.
That would rule and make customization alot more fun! No mistakes/ misbuys!