PDA

View Full Version : Get rid of the stupid Conspiracy BS

DVSRomad486
11-27-2014, 02:35 PM
I thought it was irritating in AC:IV, but his is ridiculous. Jumping through "worm holes"? Just get rid of this kind of BS and let us immerse ourselves int he game and have some fun. It sucks to have your game interrupted every so often so you can listen to some ******** bad acting about some stupid conspiracy..let it go already!!

MauriceWijma
11-27-2014, 02:39 PM
Yes, that would really improve every aspect of this gaming series, and won't harm anything that relates to the story of the modern day!

(damn, still haven't got my sarcasm satisfaction)

veovis77
11-27-2014, 04:27 PM
The conspiracy is the driving force behind the whole underlying plot of the series. If there were no conspiracy, no one would have bothered strapping Desmond into an animus, and may never have even built the animus in the first place, thus no AC to play.

I do agree on the worm holes thing, though. They don't make a great deal of sense, at least in the way they're narrated. The first in particular features "unstable energy". It's a computer simulation, not the real world - "unstable data", perhaps, but "unstable data" makes no sense.

I liked the real world stuff in Black Flag, but the server jumps in Unity are a bizarre distraction.