PDA

View Full Version : China Chronicles

Hawker1988
11-27-2014, 01:18 AM
So with the season pass being cancelled what's going on with the China Chronicles game? I didn't buy the pass, was waiting for my next pay day. This game was the reason I was going to buy the pass. Will it be released as a standalone game now? All the info released from Ubisoft hasn't really been very clear about it.

L00n3y2k3
11-27-2014, 01:38 AM
I also would like to know

WaltMickey
11-27-2014, 01:51 AM
Chronicles and the other additional content will only be available for people who have purchased the Season Pass before Ubisoft discontinued it. As of now, there's no other way to get it, but it may possibly be available to download as a separate DLC down the road.

wvstolzing
11-27-2014, 01:53 AM
A *somewhat* official response can be found here:

https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport/status/537709409640513536

The tweet says that it will be available separately for purchase 'later'.

Black_Widow9
11-27-2014, 02:07 AM
A *somewhat* official response can be found here:

https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport/status/537709409640513536

The tweet says that it will be available separately for purchase 'later'.
That counts as official. ;)

We’re still looking at how we’re going to handle this. Availability and pricing for AC Chronicles: China will be revealed at a later date.

Hawker1988
11-27-2014, 02:44 AM
That counts as official. ;)

We’re still looking at how we’re going to handle this. Availability and pricing for AC Chronicles: China will be revealed at a later date.

Thank you for the info. Would anger a lot of people of this wasnt released generally.

CHB_xiaohuapen
11-27-2014, 04:06 AM
well... I did buy a season pass.... but there is only a 'dead king' in my dlc(and most time when I open my uplay I cannot find a DLC column) column(which I don't know how to play it in my game), would someone told me how to get the rest of the season pass?

Bahjabroni
11-27-2014, 05:08 AM
well... I did buy a season pass.... but there is only a 'dead king' in my dlc(and most time when I open my uplay I cannot find a DLC column) column(which I don't know how to play it in my game), would someone told me how to get the rest of the season pass?

There is no "rest" other than the items and missions which should already show in your loadout and the missions are 2 Paris Missions and 1 Murder Mystery, they're not different looking to normal missions so you just have to look for them. You can find what you own by going into uPlay and clicking the * in the upper right and viewing account information.

The DLC tab is gone because the season pass is removed and there technically is no DLC released for it yet except the missions and weapons that Season Pass owners received.

China Chronicles will still be free for those who own(ed) the Season Pass per the FAQ linked in the announcement blogpost. It will be available to purchase for anyone else who wants it that doesnt own the pass.