PDA

View Full Version : Easy hide spot assassinations for AC Initiates stealth accomplishment

xtreme-legend-
11-27-2014, 12:45 AM
Since there is no whistling like in previous ac games hide spot assassinations have been giving everyone a hard time. Today I found an easier way to accomplish this. Break out a figt near a haystack throw smoke bomb hide in haystack pick enemies one by one. You may need to repeat process to kill every enemy.

xtreme-legend-
11-30-2014, 06:19 PM
Update. Fast travel to palais bourbon jump down there are 2 guards in front of tent(hiding spot) 2 easy kills

LeeroyGearSolid
11-30-2014, 07:35 PM
Nice spot, thank you. But you can get 3 kills, there is a hiding spot both left and right. U cant get the fourth guard, but give it a cover kill.
Fast travel to another district and back. Repeat ^^

yilmaz_durmaz
03-08-2015, 01:03 AM
Update. Fast travel to palais bourbon jump down there are 2 guards in front of tent(hiding spot) 2 easy kills

you are really a life saver ;) :D

this was the only thing left in my list and was thinking hopelesly how to finish

here is the modified version of your tip for four guards.

- fast travel to Palais Bourbon
- first go to the left spot, kill two guards one by one
- then go to right spot kill the closest guard then throw smoke bomb and kill the fourth (if he moves away, let him live and continue).
- fast travel anywhere else then repeat

AkatsukiAlucard
04-04-2015, 03:09 PM
I'll definitely put this to use. You know, though, this all would have been a hell of a lot easier if they hadn't TAKEN OUT THE WHISTLE FEATURE. Seriously. Why did that get removed?