PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft, please give ACU season pass owners AC Rogue

johnsmith145
11-27-2014, 12:08 AM
Ubisoft, please give ACU season pass owners AC Rogue

similarly
11-27-2014, 12:37 AM
That would be a GREAT idea! I already own Black Flag, Watch Dogs and Far Cry 4, and I'm not interested in Rayman Legends, The Crew or that dance game. However, I WOULD be interested in AC Rogue (or The Division or The Siege)!

Ryan.leKaiz
11-27-2014, 01:04 AM
Since ACR story does connect to ACU, i'd rather ACR better than the others in the list, and its okay to pay an extra amount to own ACR (at least to support ACR team for the game)

sheby1911
11-27-2014, 01:17 AM
I agree! I have Watch Dogs, Black Flag and Far Cry 4 and I'm not interested in The crew and two other games, I'd rather wait for Rogue on PC.

Altair1789
11-27-2014, 02:02 AM
I don't own the season pass, but I think they should give Rogue to season pass owners. On a side note, I hope Rogue for PC has things like nicer rain and bushes that blow in the wind. On AC4's xbox port, that stuff wasn't there, but on PC and next gen, the rain looked really nice, so I hope they put in the time to put this in the PC version

robske1
11-27-2014, 02:22 AM
Would love to get AC Rouge as an option, my only other choice is the crew and im not that interested in that game really

Anykeyer
11-27-2014, 08:01 AM
Definitelly would pick Rogue if it was an option. Even if its 50% Rogue discount vs another full game.

Ryan.leKaiz
11-27-2014, 08:30 AM
please guys, post in the pinned thread http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/960437-An-Update-on-Assassin%E2%80%99s-Creed-Unity-from-Yannis-Mallat
Ubisoft wont read your post here

mirage357
11-27-2014, 09:32 AM
You do realize that the deal for SP owners is not cross platform so seeing as Rogue is currently PS3 and 360 only, with no official release date for it on PC the likely hood of Rogue becoming an option is basically zip. Plus would you really want a ported copy of Rogue?

Anykeyer
11-27-2014, 09:40 AM
Its PC forum. PC has (will have) both Unity and Rogue. The deeds of peasants dont concern us.

strigoi1958
11-27-2014, 12:03 PM
I have the basic game, I think Ubi have given a great choice, especially if you haven't got Far Cry 4 it is the best game out this year. However for season pass owners AND those with expensive limited edition copies maybe they could offer a discount on Rogue.

MrDrWatson
11-27-2014, 12:30 PM
I already have Black Flag, Far Cry 4, Watchdogs and The Crew, I have no interest in Rayman Legends or Just Dance. Getting AC Rogue would be a good idea as it is related to the AC universe. Or just give a voucher with the value of the season pass so we can use it in a future purchase.

naumaan
11-27-2014, 03:43 PM
yeah well .. if ac rogue was given it will be awesome .. but ac rogue is still not handled on pc .. and is in pre order ... i wish they give us ac rogue .. but the its still an arrow in darkness .. what if ac rogue failed on pc too ..

Misterscruff63
11-27-2014, 04:22 PM
Rogue is due out on the PC early next year, I would be willing to wait.

Mr_Shade
11-27-2014, 04:46 PM
Hi Guys,

The games on offer, are the ones already announced.

Since Rogue does not have a release date, the games on offer are the current ones.

medavroog
11-27-2014, 05:54 PM
Firstly, thanks for acknowledging your mistake. It gives some hope.

I understand you want to redeem a new-gen game with a free new-gen game. But for some of us games aren't all about graphics. Some of us like the AC universe and are dissappointed by Unity for reasons other than FPS drops or graphical glitches.

This could be fixed by giving us ACRo, as it seems to have a bigger focus on story. Also, seeing as ACRo's engine is practically the same as AC4, I don't see how hard it could be to add at least the lighting and physics effects to satisfy those interested. High-res textures could be a different thing though.

Finally, console players have the choice of one more game than us. It's only fair that we should get the same amount of options.

I am just in anger and upset at the BIGGER MISTAKE UbiSoft is currently making by SCAM the people who have Purchased the Season's Pass! I Pre-Ordered "Assassin's Creed: Unity" with its "Season's Pass" [the package itself is now no-longer offered], and now UbiSoft is giving contents from the Season's Pass for FREE?! ... well, what a great scam of the money we paid? ... where's the compensation for those who purchased the "Season's Pass", eh?

Goatee_Goat
11-27-2014, 06:45 PM
Hi Guys,

The games on offer, are the ones already announced.

Since Rogue does not have a release date, the games on offer are the current ones.

yeah so basicly offering me games i allready have is gonna help... there is nothing on offer wether you like it or not this is against the law in some countries

also why is it called offering when i allready payed now i dont know where you normaly do buisness but here in Denmark where i live the law states if you do not deliver we are entitled to a cash refund

your not in a position to offer anything i however am in a position to go to the bank and reverse my payment if i so see fit for 13 months now im sure this is probably covered by some TOS/EULA luckily such a document is invalid unless it follows the law

its all basic consumer law here which anyone must follow including internet buisnesses you may want to read up on it

Ryan.leKaiz
11-28-2014, 08:32 AM
AC Rogue is just a new bottle with the same old wine. The same as AC4, but new story
To be honest, I'm not going to buy ACR with its full price, unless Ubisoft offer ACR to SP owners