PDA

View Full Version : Can't pickup dead bodies and hide them?

russr1123
11-26-2014, 11:32 PM
Previous AC games allowed you to pickup the bodies of those you killed so you could hide them and avoid alerting guards. Can you not do this in this game?

The same goes for weapons that NPCs drop. You used to be able to pickup these weapons and use them. I can't figure out how to do this now.

souNdwAve89
11-26-2014, 11:51 PM
No, to both. It's weird how they took away those features that have been with the games for so long. The one mechanic that I'm glad they got rid of is the whistle.

Kytr
11-27-2014, 12:19 AM
Actually, I miss the whistle. It was a good way to speed up or in some cases make cover or hidden assassinations possible. Not being able to move bodies is definitely a problem when you plan to use stealth. Not there are so very many places to hide the bodies anyway.

souNdwAve89
11-27-2014, 01:19 AM
I get that, but I find it way too easy and overpowered, especially in AC4.

physicsme
11-28-2014, 05:15 AM
Actually, I miss the whistle. It was a good way to speed up or in some cases make cover or hidden assassinations possible. Not being able to move bodies is definitely a problem when you plan to use stealth. Not there are so very many places to hide the bodies anyway.

Not so much of a problem, though, considering how quickly bodies disappear in this game, and how guards only react once to dead bodies and then get right back to their old routine..
It's not MGS;) , guards can't even awaken another guard which has been knocked unconscious.

LeeroyGearSolid
11-28-2014, 12:51 PM
There is no point in doing both in Unity. It is really not necessary.