PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Ubi for giving a game for season pass But now The Crew or Far Cry?

walkbyfaith76
11-26-2014, 09:47 PM
I don't know what to get, I kinda think Far Cry is gonna be more fun But the crew was on my get list but Far Cry was on my get much later pre-owned list, but I see more guys on my friends list playing Far Cry than any other games? What to do? What are you going to get with your reimbursement(not calling it free I paid 30 bucks for it) DL?

JustPlainQuirky
11-26-2014, 09:53 PM
Far Cry 4 isn't my thing, but I hear it's a good game but too similar to Far Cry 3.

The Crew is for people who enjoy racing games a LOT I imagine.

Watch_Dogs is mediocre, but is the closest AC-esque non AC game on the list.

ACIV is a nice option, but everyone probably owns it by now anyway. And it'll probably be free on PS+ or super cheap soon (since Rogue and Unity released) anyway.

I say Far Cry for you because it at least has a narrative as opposed to The Crew.

Megas_Doux
11-26-2014, 09:57 PM
Far Cry 4.

Rafe Harwood
11-26-2014, 09:59 PM
Tbh, although I own Far Cry 3, I have never finished it because I was a fan of the first two and the third devolved from the play style so much I didn't even think enough of the game to finish it. So Far Cry 4 would be a definite non-starter for me.

ACIV most of us already have, however, if you don't have it next gen, then maybe that's a good option. Although apparently half the pieces are now broken because things like events and such are no longer run/supported.

Not into racing games personally and not even heard of the crew tbh.

By process of elimination, that leaves watch dogs.

However, that being said, it might be nice, as said earlier, to have ACIV on next gen ;)

LeeroyGearSolid
11-26-2014, 10:20 PM
I own all games except The Crew, just bought Far Cry 4 and Black Flag recently. Unlucky me. Have to go for The Crew.

Would have taken Far Cry.

walkbyfaith76
11-27-2014, 02:22 AM
all good answers, I have ACIV and Watch_Dogs(I don't understand why so many people complained I loved it, the DLC was fun as hell and I still play it) The crew seems like it's gonna be cool but it's a racing game and FAR Cry 4 just seems huge and crazy, so i think, maybe, I might, think about getting that one

ace3001
11-27-2014, 03:08 AM
Didn't get the season pass, so I won't get this, but I'd recommend Far Cry 4. No one knows how The Crew will yet be, Watch_Dogs was average, and I'm guessing everyone here already has Black Flag.

walkbyfaith76
11-27-2014, 08:08 PM
I own all games except The Crew, just bought Far Cry 4 and Black Flag recently. Unlucky me. Have to go for The Crew.

Would have taken Far Cry.
trade your farcry in at GameStop they guarantee 40$ trade in, then get it for your free game, then ou'll have 40 bucks for any game you want ?

walkbyfaith76
11-27-2014, 08:10 PM
i just played the beta for the crew and while it's cool for a driving game, it's still just a driving game, so far cry 4 it is!

GoldenBoy9999
11-27-2014, 08:28 PM
I'm getting Far Cry 4 as it is a pretty obvious choice if you're the average gamer. I'm just waiting for them to allow me to get it. As long as it's up by 12:30 tonight I'll be good. Take your time Ubisoft. :cool:

trade your farcry in at GameStop they guarantee 40$ trade in, then get it for your free game, then ou'll have 40 bucks for any game you want ?

That's a good idea mate. I've been telling that to others. The thing is, I do want Far Cry 4. With the exception of some others I may rather have like Ori and the Blind Forest, Cuphead, and best of all, Witcher 3 but those are long ways away.

Far Cry 4 isn't my thing, but I hear it's a good game but too similar to Far Cry 3.

That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw previews and trailers. Everyone was excited but i just wanted to know what the new features were. I haven't read GI's review but they said it was "familiar." It should still be a good game though.