PDA

View Full Version : Game still crashing...

Kregen227
11-26-2014, 08:39 PM
I still can't get passed the loading screen it just crashes to my home screen on xbox one. I already had a Microsoft rep offer me a full refund for my 89 bucks. What do I do Ubisoft? Get my money back or just sit here with a none working game. I wanted badly for my game to work being im a huge fan of ac since the first one. I' m so irritated with my game now. I hoped the patch would fix this for me.

dbwesz
11-26-2014, 09:38 PM
Was today not only an ps4 update? Tought ive read somewhere xbone patch 3 will come later this week

Kregen227
11-26-2014, 10:01 PM
I downloaded it today on xbox but I still cant play the game unless im offline.

XGrinder911
11-27-2014, 12:41 PM
I still can't get passed the loading screen it just crashes to my home screen on xbox one. I already had a Microsoft rep offer me a full refund for my 89 bucks. What do I do Ubisoft? Get my money back or just sit here with a none working game. I wanted badly for my game to work being im a huge fan of ac since the first one. I' m so irritated with my game now. I hoped the patch would fix this for me.

I'm on the PS4 playing my game offline because it will crash whenever I connect to the internet.

Kregen227
11-27-2014, 03:03 PM
I was on the phone with support for a while , we tried a few troubleshooting stuff but nothing worked. Guess I'll have to wait to see if next patch fixes it.