PDA

View Full Version : An Update on Assassin’s Creed Unity from Yannis Mallat

UbiJustin
11-26-2014, 07:29 PM
Hello all,

Ubisoft Montreal and Toronto's CEO, Yannis Mallat, has just released an announcement on Assassin's Creed Unity. You can read his message and announcement on our live updates blog here: assassinscreed.com/update (http://assassinscreed.com/update)

If you have questions about this upcoming offer, please refer to our FAQ first, but we will try to respond to your questions here or in the comments of that blog: assassinscreed.com/faq/ (http://www.assassinscreed.com/faq/)

As we roll out Patch 3 this week, I want to thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Johkr
AC Community Manager

Anykeyer
11-26-2014, 08:08 PM
Well. Free stuff is always good.
But what about ULCs (3 extra missions. various items) which were also a part of Gold Edition? With GE discontinued there isnt any way to get everything in a single package, is it?

SHIELD-R7B
11-26-2014, 08:16 PM
We are talking about all the Season Pass (China, and the items) or just The Dead Kings mission and no more?

x___Luffy___x
11-26-2014, 08:17 PM
nice ubi, im gonna get crew for free now ;)

Ledder_Fr
11-26-2014, 08:19 PM
I understood that only the DLC Dead Kings will be free. What happened to AC Chronicles China?
How will we be able to have it?

Anykeyer
11-26-2014, 08:31 PM
I understood that only the DLC Dead Kings will be free. What happened to AC Chronicles China?
How will we be able to have it?

It will be sold separately (would be anyway, as it never was announced as SP exclusive).

Ansellbwoy
11-26-2014, 08:33 PM
I was happy with the apology, some companies might not have bothered. Most of the problems i had were fixed with the first few patches, so my game has been pretty fine. Cant wait to play the free DLC. Just hope they can fix the companion app and the initiates website, im still having problems with both.

Altair1789
11-26-2014, 08:56 PM
But what about ULCs (3 extra missions. various items) which were also a part of Gold Edition? With GE discontinued there isnt any way to get everything in a single package, is it?

I too would love to know this

rubenetfoios
11-26-2014, 09:42 PM
Thanks for rewards to owns SP and who has not. I'm happy with this decision nad the game runs better with Patch 3.. thank you!
Now, as Ansellbwoy said, we hope fix Initiates issues. Regards

fashric
11-26-2014, 09:47 PM
Here as a sorry for the broken game have another one of our broken games, comedy gold. :D

Shahid1uk
11-26-2014, 10:41 PM
Here as a sorry for the broken game have another one of our broken games, comedy gold. :D

Will this update stop all the ridiculous crashes and glitches on PC?

Xazbot2
11-26-2014, 11:15 PM
Still no solution on the impossibility to connect and having the LEGEND rank from the start??? Crap I bought this game for the co op and since second patch I can't play

Marco171084
11-26-2014, 11:45 PM
Ok thanks Ubisoft, well done.
I bought the season pass but I'm not jelous if the dlc is now open for everyone, they too deserve it, and your game offer for the owners of the season pass is a nice way to reward the players who believed in this game and in the company from the start.
Btw, I have to say that all these optimization problems found in recent PC games are beyond the excusable, since it's a situation common to too many games of yours (e.g. Far Cry 4, even on a gtx 970), and a game for free, even if appreciated, does not fill the gap.
I hope this time you finally learned from your mistakes and I take your excuses, accepted, as a new starting point for your company.

johnsmith145
11-26-2014, 11:47 PM
I understand you want to give new-gen console owners new-gen games, but is AC Rogue too much to ask? Surely it would be justifiable on PC.

We bought AC to play AC. Else we woyld have bought your other games.

Marco171084
11-26-2014, 11:56 PM
I understand you want to give new-gen console owners new-gen games, but is AC Rogue too much to ask? Surely it would be justifiable on PC.

Rogue is the same stuff as ever, glad they didn't offer that..

similarly
11-27-2014, 12:34 AM
One question (though I asked on the blog post too):
I already own Black Flag, Watch Dogs and Far Cry 4 (been a busy boy this year) and I'm honestly not really interested in a platformer (Rayman Legends), a driving game (The Crew) or a dance game. It would be nice if there were other options, or the ability to substitute another older Ubisoft Game, or another non-Ubisoft game from the Uplay store that has a comparable value.

Still, it IS really, really thoughtful and generous of Ubisoft and I appreciate the gesture, even if I already own my favorite games from the list!

kabex1
11-27-2014, 12:35 AM
Is the preorder bonus included if you choose The Crew?

Ryan.leKaiz
11-27-2014, 01:15 AM
I do own SP (and also premium companion app, too). It's generous Ubisoft to offer us other games, but AC Rogue please, i'm willing to pay an extra amount at least to support ACR team

similarly
11-27-2014, 01:37 AM
Rogue would be cool. I love the Assassin's Creed series, and despite a few problems (minor glitches and problems with acinitiates) and a few things I liked better in previous games (lock picking) I've really enjoyed ACU, to be honest.

I enjoy AC a lot more than driving games, dancing games or platformers, so something like Rogue would be awesome.

I'm thinking strongly about getting The Division and The Siege, but especially with The Division I'll probably be looking into a gold edition if there is one, rather than a vanilla game.

It would be cool to see Rogue added to this list.

mirage357
11-27-2014, 02:02 AM
I for one feel a little let down as I had decided to wait to buy the season pass until the DLC had been given release dates...Here in Australia it was 5-6am when this message was release and the season pass was removed from the store. That pretty much denied us any chance to get in on this deal. Of course it is my fault for not getting the pass a few days ago when I considered it (literally 2 days) but when the content was yet to be release it wasn't yet worth the money.

All in all congratulations to all the GE owners and people that had decided to get the season pass already. But I think they should have waited at least a few hours before removing it from the Uplay store. Season pass holders are not the the only loyal fans, there are a lot more loyal fans and I don't know if Dead Kings DLC for free really covers for that. Would have been nice to have had something like a final 6,12 or 24 hours to get a season pass to get in on this. And to be honest anyone that pre-ordered should be a part of this deal we are all loyal fans. Especially people that brought special editions of the game surely that is proof enough how much we love the series.

EDIT: If I was part of this lucky deal it would find myself 50/50 to see rogue added to this list. Yeah sure it would be cool but up against titles like Farcry 4 and the long awatied The Crew by driving game lovers. Rogue will arrive sometime in 2015 and as a ported game from console......those don't always go down so well I wouldn't choose it as my option with very much confidence. I might also add if ubisofts intended release date for it on PC is after march 2015 they can add it to the list without changing the date that this offer ends.

Black_Widow9
11-27-2014, 02:16 AM
Season Pass holders will continue to have access to a variety of additional content, including Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China.

We are talking about all the Season Pass (China, and the items) or just The Dead Kings mission and no more?
The Dead Kings DLC will be free for anyone who purchased Unity. The free game is for those who had previously purchased the Season Pass. If you have more questions, please make sure you check out the FAQ's. ;)
http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB/news/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-186650-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Will this update stop all the ridiculous crashes and glitches on PC?
Check out the list of Patch Notes here- http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/959126-Patch-3-Notes-Rolling-Out-This-week

It is unlikely that we would offer Rogue as a compensation gift since we’re aiming to deliver the gift on the same platform you purchased ACU on.

I'm not sure I understand your question. Do you mean if you choose The Crew, as a SP holder, do you still receive the Dead Kings DLC? If so, yes.

Ryan.leKaiz
11-27-2014, 06:33 AM
Honestly I'm no interested in other games but AC series. If Ubisoft wont offer ACR, we should have our refund instead of being forced to choose a game we dont want. We can buy ACU Chron and ACR separately. These might take about $70, instead of $90, which $30 SP we paid and $60 ACR
At least please, if Ubi won't offer a free ACR, then u might offer ACR fair enough with an extra amount

Sdwakias
11-27-2014, 08:04 AM
Honestly I'm no interested in other games but AC series. If Ubisoft wont offer ACR, we should have our refund instead of being forced to choose a game we dont want. We can buy ACU Chron and ACR separately. These might take $70~$80, instead of $100, which $40 SP we paid and $60 ACR
At least please, if Ubi won't offer a free ACR, then u might offer ACR fair enough with an extra amount

They can't possibly offer ACR... ACU is not played on XBox360/PS3, and they clearly said they distribute games on YOUR platform. It's kind of stupid if they offer ACR to someone that owns ACU on PC/PS4/XBOX1 anyway. Do you know how many stupid people exist? Many would get Rogue without thinking "Rogue is only on Xbox360 and PS3... wait, I don't own any of those.". Next? More trouble for Ubisoft. Just get Far Cry 4. It's totally enjoyable and you get a massive discount in this way. And you literally lose almost nothing... Why would they give you a refund if you still get most of the Season Pass' contents (if not all), plus an extra game?

Ryan.leKaiz
11-27-2014, 08:15 AM
They can't possibly offer ACR... ACU is not played on XBox360/PS3, and they clearly said they distribute games on YOUR platform. It's kind of stupid if they offer ACR to someone that owns ACU on PC/PS4/XBOX1 anyway. Do you know how many stupid people exist? Many would get Rogue without thinking "Rogue is only on Xbox360 and PS3... wait, I don't own any of those.". Next? More trouble for Ubisoft. Just get Far Cry 4. It's totally enjoyable and you get a massive discount in this way. And you literally lose almost nothing... Why would they give you a refund if you still get most of the Season Pass' contents (if not all), plus an extra game?

I bought SP for the two DLCs, the exclusive missions and stuffs (which are weapons and gears) won't cost that much more than 5$, and i never use that stuffs. The DLCs worth fair enough for the $30 SP. AC Rogue will be released in "early 2015" (regard the ended date of offer is late March, u dont say the Early of Ubisoft is June 30). It should be March and they can offer it

And Far Cry 4, I'm no interested, since COD AW is better to enjoy. As Slembroccoli said, we buy AC to play AC (black flag is quite unfair comparing to Far Cry 4)

P/S: please dont force me and some others to enjoy games we don't want. I prefer COD series better than Far Cry, NFS better than The Crew, I dont enjoy Watch Dogs that much as well as GTA series, either dancing game, and dont know wth is rayaman Legends.
I bought ACU because I love AC games, I bought Gold Edition without considering, for I love AC games and want to support AC team. And last please, dont force players to enjoy games they don't want. Ubisolf cant just milk their AC fan because they love AC

stashsouzar1987
11-27-2014, 08:25 AM
Hello I bought assassins creed unity gold edition via origin for pc, I heard that your giving a list of games as compensation for the issues, I want far cry 4 for pc how can I get it?

johnsmith145
11-27-2014, 09:06 AM
It is unlikely that we would offer Rogue as a compensation gift since we’re aiming to deliver the gift on the same platform you purchased ACU on.
Then at least PC players should be able to pick it, right? Since Rogue is being ported to PC.

And I don't see the harm in giving console players the option. Just explicitly state that it's for old-gen only.

similarly
11-27-2014, 09:09 AM
Hello I bought assassins creed unity gold edition via origin for pc, I heard that your giving a list of games as compensation for the issues, I want far cry 4 for pc how can I get it?

I think they'll contact us later with details.

I don't want a refund. I'm happy with ACU, even though I've had some troubles (mainly with ACinitiates). I think it's quite generous of them to give us a game. I do hope though that the rest of the DLC content will eventually come.

Anykeyer
11-27-2014, 09:21 AM
I would prefer AC Rogue to any game in that list :rolleyes:

Ryan.leKaiz
11-27-2014, 09:30 AM
an extra price to have ACR, either ACR with an discount price, I'm willing to pay it :D

mirage357
11-27-2014, 09:42 AM
You do realize and I quote "The deal for SP owners is not cross platform". So seeing as Rogue is currently PS3 and 360 only, with no official release date for it on PC the likely hood of Rogue becoming an option is basically zip. I doubt rogue for PC will be released before the end of this deal.....Now seeing as we're talking about Ubisoft, Rogue will probably not be released until after the deal ends we all know it just no one is saying it.....Rogue won't get added while everyone wants it they'll wait and milk players for money. Everyone wanting it and all these threads about it is even more reason not too add it....they see dollar signs.....potential profits for everyone that posts they want Rogue added as an option.

Ryan.leKaiz
11-27-2014, 10:01 AM
You do realize and I quote "The deal for SP owners is not cross platform". So seeing as Rogue is currently PS3 and 360 only, with no official release date for it on PC the likely hood of Rogue becoming an option is basically zip. I doubt rogue for PC will be released before the end of this deal.....Now seeing as we're talking about Ubisoft, Rogue will probably not be released until after the deal ends we all know it just no one is saying it.....Rogue won't get added while everyone wants it they'll wait and milk players for money. Everyone wanting it and all these threads about it is even more reason not too add it....they see dollar signs.....potential profits for everyone that posts they want Rogue added as an option.

It's likely as u said. Ubisoft might wait until after the deal ended March 15, 2015. It's ******** if they announce ACR March 16, 2015 and release later.
Many SP owner want Rogue because they've already own AC4, FC4, and just want to play AC series. It's unfair if we're forced to choose the rest
Ubisoft milk their customers with force, then i'm not gonna support Ubisoft anymore, they never change

mastervoland
11-27-2014, 10:34 AM
I bought AC Unity Gold for PC and I also would prefer AC Rogue for PC as a gift.
1. If we paid for AC it's reasonable to give us AC gift.
2. Rogue is one of the latest AC games, and probably most part of players haven't played it yet.
3. Definitly PC owners haven't preordered it yet.
4. As for me, I own AC BF Deluxe, Crew Gold, Watch Dogs Deluxe. I don't want FC4 or JD2015. As for Rayman Leggends, it's a good game, but since it about twice cheaper than ACU SP, it seems more like a poor refund rather than a gift.

AC Rogue PC PREORDER gift will be also a good solution!

Maxgro936
11-27-2014, 10:53 AM
I bought SP for the two DLCs, the exclusive missions and stuffs (which are weapons and gears) won't cost that much more than 5$, and i never use that stuffs. The DLCs worth fair enough for the $30 SP. AC Rogue will be released in "early 2015" (regard the ended date of offer is late March, u dont say the Early of Ubisoft is June 30). It should be March and they can offer it

And Far Cry 4, I'm no interested, since COD AW is better to enjoy. As Slembroccoli said, we buy AC to play AC (black flag is quite unfair comparing to Far Cry 4)

P/S: please dont force me and some others to enjoy games we don't want. I prefer COD series better than Far Cry, NFS better than The Crew, I dont enjoy Watch Dogs that much as well as GTA series, either dancing game, and dont know wth is rayaman Legends.
I bought ACU because I love AC games, I bought Gold Edition without considering, for I love AC games and want to support AC team. And last please, dont force players to enjoy games they don't want. Ubisolf cant just milk their AC fan because they love AC

First of all, what in the world does CoD, NFS and GTA have to do with anything? I agree a pre-order for Rogue might be a good compensation, but complaining about being offered games worth as much as 60€ for the price of a DLC worth a fragment of said price as compensation for having to endure a buggy yet well above playable game is just plain silly. This is an incredibly nice offer yet most people seem to take it for granted and then some.

similarly
11-27-2014, 11:12 AM
Hmmm. Maybe I'm wrong, but for season pass holders, I don't THINK they're offering us a game to REPLACE the season pass. I think we'll STILL get the content. They're simply not going to sell any MORE season passes. They're offering a free gift of a DLC mission as a kind of "I'm sorry" gesture for the troubles people have had with Unity, but as SP holders will already be entitled to that mission, they're offering us a whole GAME as a peace offering.

So, it's not like we should be expecting the gift to equal the season pass. I THINK we'll still get that content, those of us who ordered it.

What do you think? Am I right or wrong?

One suggestion I might have is this:
If they can't offer us AC Rogue, perhaps they MIGHT be willing to let us substitute another UBISOFT game. For example, I already have FC4, ACIV, and WD, and to be honest, I'm not terribly interested in Rayman Legends or JD (but maybe The Crew. Not sure yet).

However, I WOULD be interested in AC Revelations. It's on my list of games I want to buy and I don't have it yet.

That said: I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth.

I'm quite touched by Ubisoft's offer, and it feels quite generous to ME largely because I haven't had very much to complain about with ACU, and on the contrary have had really a lot of FUN with the game. So I'm extremely grateful to Ubisoft for the thought.

RedDevlin
11-27-2014, 11:13 AM
Apologies accepted Ubisoft! Nice way to redeem yourself with the disgruntled fanbase. Guess some will be happier than others with the offer but I haven't seen EA games or the like give much compensation after a failed launch.

However it would be nice to know what your plans will be with the additional SP-content:
- AC China
- "Killed by science" - mission
- "The American prisoner" - mission
- "The chemical revolution" - mission -> nut much of an issue (covered by most preorders and available on Uplay)
- Additional weapons & gear

Will they be made available as:
- small DLC (5-10€ range)
- reward available with Uplay-points (as is the Chem revolution-mission)

On a personal note, I intended to buy the gold edition on launch day, as I have bought SP's and deluxe editions of previous AC-games every year.
But as there was no clear price advantage and seeing the long list of complaints I decided to postpone the SP and start with the basic version (my gaming PC is decent but not topnotch anymore). Luckily I hadn't faced much issues from the start as others have.

I understand the removal of the SP for obvious reasons, but doesn't take away the fact that a lot of people is still interested in the other content to get the full SP experience.

Ryan.leKaiz
11-27-2014, 11:18 AM
First of all, what in the world does CoD, NFS and GTA have to do with anything? I agree a pre-order for Rogue might be a good compensation, but complaining about being offered games worth as much as 60€ for the price of a DLC worth a fragment of said price as compensation for having to endure a buggy yet well above playable game is just plain silly. This is an incredibly nice offer yet most people seem to take it for granted and then some.

It's not cool to mention competitors of Ubisoft in their forum. Its okay if u dont know them. I agree that offer free games is a bit generous. Since Dead Kings DLC is free to all players who purchased ACU, then it's unfair to others who did purchase Season Pass. That's why Ubisoft offer free games for them. However, the problem is, we bought AC game, then we'are suppose to get offered with AC game. Notice that ACR is the latest, the same to AC4 but new story, new map, so why not ACR, an AC game we do enjoy

Maxgro936
11-27-2014, 11:22 AM
Hmmm. Maybe I'm wrong, but for season pass holders, I don't THINK they're offering us a game to REPLACE the season pass. I think we'll STILL get the content. They're simply not going to sell any MORE season passes. They're offering a free gift of a DLC mission as a kind of "I'm sorry" gesture for the troubles people have had with Unity, but as SP holders will already be entitled to that mission, they're offering us a whole GAME as a peace offering.

So, it's not like we should be expecting the gift to equal the season pass. I THINK we'll still get that content, those of us who ordered it.

What do you think? Am I right or wrong?

Yes you're right, and if people would bother to even read half of the e-mail that has been sent out they would know that, without a question, but I guess that's just too much to ask for. Basically, if you've bought the season pass/gold edition, you're getting dead kings for free plus an entire other game that would otherwise cost you a lot more.

thePORKIPINEman
11-27-2014, 11:23 AM
Hi, I've got AC Unity gold edition on PC, can I get Far Cry 4 as my free game on Xbox One?

Maxgro936
11-27-2014, 11:33 AM
hi, i've got ac unity gold edition on pc, can i get far cry 4 as my free game on xbox one?

"free game limited to platform on which assassin’s creed unity was initially purchased"

MrDrWatson
11-27-2014, 12:59 PM
Yes you're right, and if people would bother to even read half of the e-mail that has been sent out they would know that, without a question, but I guess that's just too much to ask for. Basically, if you've bought the season pass/gold edition, you're getting dead kings for free plus an entire other game that would otherwise cost you a lot more.

But what about if I already have those games they are offering? Feels like the best customer is getting the worst deal.

MojoW040
11-27-2014, 02:53 PM
Season Pass holders will continue to have access to a variety of additional content, including Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China.

The Dead Kings DLC will be free for anyone who purchased Unity. The free game is for those who had previously purchased the Season Pass. If you have more questions, please make sure you check out the FAQ's. ;)
http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-GB/news/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-186650-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Check out the list of Patch Notes here- http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/959126-Patch-3-Notes-Rolling-Out-This-week

I'm not sure I understand your question. Do you mean if you choose The Crew, as a SP holder, do you still receive the Dead Kings DLC? If so, yes.

Just Dance 2015 is on a platform unity isn't even on?
So ACR should be do able!

Maxgro936
11-27-2014, 03:10 PM
But what about if I already have those games they are offering? Feels like the best customer is getting the worst deal.

Well tough luck, basically, can't please everyone. Though I don't see why they can't offer basically any one of their games, since the ones they are giving away are some of the most expensive ones anyway.

similarly
11-27-2014, 04:06 PM

Did you receive an email regarding the issue? I bought the gold edition and have not received any email. I've only read the blog post and faq linked in the original post.

EDIT
Never mind. I just checked the faq and they said they'll announce it soon (posted 48 minutes ago).

ENASGAMER
11-27-2014, 05:41 PM
Ubisoft, could we the players get the ability to deactivate skills that require Assassin Synch Points ingame, and use those points to unlock another skill, and so forth ? For example, if one player has spent 10 Assassin Synch Points ingame on the "Disguise" skill, and decides he no longer needs that skill, but the "Assassin Cache" skill that also costs 10 Assassin Synch Points, since he has become a higher level, it would be nice if he had the ability to deactivate the former skill, in this case "Disguise", obtain back those 10 points, and spend them to another skill, in this case "Assassin Cache" skill. With this idea, players will be free to explore all skills and activate and deactivate what skills they prefer, without being limited to sticking with certain skills after they activated them. Please, whoever is in charge, please take this concept into consideration, as I feel that a lot of other players as well would appreciate this idea :)

kabex1
11-27-2014, 05:41 PM

No, I'm talking about the preorder bonus for The Crew (Ford Mustang, RAM SRT-10 and BMW Z4).

Also, would that be the Limited Edition of The Crew? (With Mini Cooper included).

Link to full description. (http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/sv_SE/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.299471200/The_Crew_-_Limited_Edition.html)

Because if none of the above is included, I'm keeping my The Crew preorder.

medavroog
11-27-2014, 07:30 PM

Oh really? It is confirmed by Season's Pass owners, including myself, that our Season's Pass is REMOVED from our ubi-accounts with the latest patch.
... "continue to have access to a variety of additional content", I think this is no-longer a valid statement.

lefoudelitalie
11-27-2014, 08:43 PM
AC unity didn't work since i have made the update .... any one have the same problem ?

mertduman1998
11-27-2014, 10:42 PM
I did the patch and now i'm stuck at "Checking for additional content..." part for more than half an hour. I patched everything. I restarted it, nothing changed. Anyone having the same issue?

Berol1991
11-27-2014, 11:46 PM
They can;t offer Rogue cause there is no Rogua on next-gens and PC yet. It will come next year or sth I heard.

similarly
11-28-2014, 12:26 AM
Oh really? It is confirmed by Season's Pass owners, including myself, that our Season's Pass is REMOVED from our ubi-accounts with the latest patch.
... "continue to have access to a variety of additional content", I think this is no-longer a valid statement.

But is the CONTENT removed? I was playing about 9 hours ago and I confirmed that The Chemical Revolution and The American Prisoner icons are on my map. I didn't see Killed by Science, but there's only one murder mystery on the map and I'm assuming it will show up sometime after doing that mission. In addition I still have all the weapons and armor I had on day 1 (granted, I never got The Prussian Pack, but everything else was there). So it doesn't SEEM I've lost any Day 1 content.

silverfall1986
11-28-2014, 04:17 AM
An apology is supposed to make it better? No. Do not release unfinished garbage for PC platform and you won't have to apologize. What the hell is wrong with delaying a product if it isn't ready? Do you see car manufacturers releasing cars with no brakes or only 3 tires you morons? Watch dogs wasn't enough for you people? You had to **** this game up too? Maybe you people shouldn't be designing games in the first place if you're that inept and incompetent.

It's almost like you want the community to pirate your game if this is what you developers determine is an acceptable state to release a game in on the pc platform. I don't understand the state of mind you need to be in to think its okay to do something like this, you people are straight up imbeciles and you should be more than embarrassed.

Never again ubifail. If your company still exists in 5 or 10 years (which will be a miracle at this point) and even if the developers are completely different, I'll never buy another ubisoft game again after watch dogs and this. I will only feel bad if the division is actually a decent game, because you've lost so many customers at this point it isn't even funny. I think the competent people remaining at ubifail should band together and leave to create their own studio. This company's name alone is just a warning sign at this point, to stay the hell away.

mirage357
11-28-2014, 09:13 AM
@ArmedSauce LMFAO I bet you said the same thing after watchdogs....I hands down bet you'll buy another ubisoft game. Matter of fact I'd bet you'll buy the division and you'll complain about it too. This forum is rife with childish arguments and vulgar insults delivered by inept PC builders.

Does no one understand that if they had of built a PC with decent gear their games would run just fine. So things aren't perfect on release...or even after the first couple of patches...that is pretty much every game from every company these days, sounds like you all need to stop playing games. Or go learn programming and graphic design to show us all what you could do with your magnificent game building skills. or just learn to STFU when things don't go your way. You name me one major game developer that has never built a game that needed patches to correct errors in the original design....go ahead name one?

kbbw
11-28-2014, 10:35 AM
Does no one understand that if they had of built a PC with decent gear their games would run just fine. So things aren't perfect on release...or even after the first couple of patches...that is pretty much every game from every company these days, sounds like you all need to stop playing games. Or go learn programming and graphic design to show us all what you could do with your magnificent game building skills. or just learn to STFU when things don't go your way. You name me one major game developer that has never built a game that needed patches to correct errors in the original design....go ahead name one?

C'mon man don't ask question we can't awnser :P

these damn strik questions

silverfall1986
11-28-2014, 10:37 AM
@ArmedSauce LMFAO I bet you said the same thing after watchdogs....I hands down bet you'll buy another ubisoft game. Matter of fact I'd bet you'll buy the division and you'll complain about it too. This forum is rife with childish arguments and vulgar insults delivered by inept PC builders.

That's funny, because I don't own this game. Watch dogs was the last game I buy from these people. I took one look at the metacritic user score for this game and that was all I needed.

mirage357
11-28-2014, 11:00 AM
Never again ubifail. If your company still exists in 5 or 10 years (which will be a miracle at this point) and even if the developers are completely different, I'll never buy another ubisoft game again after watch dogs and this.

Pardon me if I'm wrong but does one not get the impression that he owns the game from this statement?

@ArmedSauce So if you don't own it........are you seriously saying that because you paid no attention to reviews from watch dogs and were stupid enough to buy it. That the next game you see with average scores you will blindly judge as "I don't want it"? Are seriously saying that you can compare games you have played to ones you haven't based on their metascore? So at this point where you 'apparently' grew intelligent enough to do game research. Did it occur to you how pointless it is to even bother to discuss something about a game you don't own? That there has got to be the stupidest argument I have ever seen!!!

similarly
11-28-2014, 11:39 AM
I'll say that Ubisoft, though not perfect, is one of my favorite developers. When I open a support ticket, they always get back to me unless I solve the problem on my own and close the ticket before that. I love the Assassin's Creed Games, and I've bought a lot of other games off UPLAY, including Far Cry 3 and Far Cry 4. I think Ubisoft will continue to make games long into the future. I've been impressed at how seriously they're taking the issue.

Flotitan
11-28-2014, 11:59 AM
Sorry, but after this patch my game is crashing even more than before and I still can't see my club members names to invite them...:nonchalance:

I--Skeptik--I
11-28-2014, 11:15 PM
An apology is supposed to make it better? No. Do not release unfinished garbage for PC platform and you won't have to apologize. What the hell is wrong with delaying a product if it isn't ready? Do you see car manufacturers releasing cars with no brakes or only 3 tires you morons?

You would be surprised ArmedSauce, I can't go into detail, but you would be surprised...

wootwoots
11-29-2014, 05:02 AM
You name me one major game developer that has never built a game that needed patches to correct errors in the original design....go ahead name one?

There is a HUGE difference between patch needed to fix somes issues like with all nowdays games, and, releasing a game totaly broken ( like a in between alpha - beta stage )
- Worse performance / lack of stability i ever saw in my life.. seriously. Even the crappiest console port have a better optimization than is game ( ofc you will not have performance issue if you have a computer that is at least 2times more performant than the resources it should need, because thoses unqualified ubi keiv look to have NO clue about how a PC work )
- Many game crash
- Online wasnt working
- Internet site + app totaly broken
- And i will not list ALL games issue ( AI, navigation, quest.. etc )

So, yeah 99% of games need patch to fix stuff, but NEVER EVER a game was so freaking broken at release.NEVER. ( even worse when its a AAA game.. ).
Oh and btw, that game is still freaking broken because of his crap performances.... Lets wait the patch4 to see if thoses guys, are for ONCE in their life are able to work correctly for that part.

Even the terribad dark soul 1 pc port was done better than this game...

I--Skeptik--I
11-29-2014, 06:54 AM
You name me one major game developer that has never built a game that needed patches to correct errors in the original design....go ahead name one?

Metal Gear Solid 4, Hideo Kojima is the master of making perfect games. MGS4 needed only 1 patch and it wasn't even for game play, it was for those stupid trophy achievements.

USAdystopia
11-29-2014, 07:24 AM
Game wasn't broken for me and encountered few issues during gameplay!
The readers can make up their own minds but, many of the negative posters on this forum (some who don't even have the game) are the same posters that I've seen on other forums bad mouthing games or hardware that they don't even own! Seemingly, a game protest industry is thriving.

mirage357
11-29-2014, 07:30 AM
See this is my point even the ones you have named so far needed errors corrected.

@wootwoots just because a game does not work as it is supposed to on your machine is not proof that it is broken especially when it works perfectly (I won't say flawlessly) on other peoples machines. I get consistent frame rate on my PC some areas give me a lower frame rate but it is still consistent. I avg. 55-60FPS with occasional drops to 45 is as low as I have seen. I run it on ultra settings at a 2560x1440 resolution. This game is spectacular to view. Here's where I ask does your PC, a) meet minimum reqs. b) does it meet recommended reqs. and finally c) does it exceed recommended reqs. Because you see the way those requirements work is simple, minimum = game will run poorly, recommended = game should run smoothly. exceed recommended = game will run exceptionally.

If you don't exceed recommended then you don't have the performance that this game requires to blow your mind. It's oh so very simple.

Chrisday0
11-29-2014, 01:38 PM
My experience of Unity has been mostly positive given my very high suspicions before I pre-ordered ACU and then the season pass after launch day. I've only had one or two major bugs, 2 or 3 very minor bugs and one game crash since playing every other day since launch day. Some games have way more issues than I've had with ACU. Having said that, I'm glad that Ubisoft have addressed the complaints of fans about the bugs and have released several patches since launch day to fix most of them AFAIK. The apology and promise of freeing up future content or free game to season pass holders is a surprise but a welcome one. I'm looking at Far Cry 4 as a 'maybe' even though I didn't get into the previous games in that series very much.

I would have prefered a wider selection of the Ubishop backlist or something for the future release of Assassin's Creed Rogue for PC as others have suggested also. I don't mind waiting for Rogue to be adapted to PC as planned for next year...

How about that Assassin's Creed Pirates game to have a PC release?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed#Assassin.27s_Creed:_Pirates

How about fixing up some of the smaller games and/or mobile device games and releasing them on Uplay as PC games if not available already on PC?
Assassin's Creed: Altaïr's Chronicles
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines
Assassin's Creed II: Discovery
Assassin's Creed Identity
Assassin's Creed Memories
Assassin's Creed Unity companion app

I've heard that Watch Dogs still isn't worth the hype that it was given despite the patches so I'm a bit disappointed. Do people here agree/disargree about Watch Dogs?

fashric
11-29-2014, 01:48 PM
Game wasn't broken for me and encountered few issues during gameplay!
The readers can make up their own minds but, many of the negative posters on this forum (some who don't even have the game) are the same posters that I've seen on other forums bad mouthing games or hardware that they don't even own! Seemingly, a game protest industry is thriving.

People like you with this attitude absolutely amaze me. Here you have Ubisofts head guy coming out and apologising for the terrible state of the game on release and offering free games and dlc to make up for how bad it was/is and yet you still want to bury your heads in the sand and try and blame your fellow consumer for all of it. What would it take for you to accept that the game is genuinely broken for a lot of people?

similarly
11-29-2014, 02:35 PM
Anybody know when this giveaway is supposed to happen?

Marco171084
11-29-2014, 03:10 PM
People like you with this attitude absolutely amaze me. Here you have Ubisofts head guy coming out and apologising for the terrible state of the game on release and offering free games and dlc to make up for how bad it was/is and yet you still want to bury your heads in the sand and try and blame your fellow consumer for all of it. What would it take for you to accept that the game is genuinely broken for a lot of people?

You re right, these kind of people deserve this kind of treatment from the SH, they could wow at every bad port, bug full game, stupid expensive dlc they are given and still mantain their head in the sand.
If all the users were like that, I d say "SH go on like that", fortunately they re not the only ones.

Xandrez21
11-30-2014, 12:30 AM
OK, thank you for your generosity Bugsoft. How can i get my The Crew game please.

Patch 1.3.0 doesnt work. My game is worse than before. Now cant play CO-OP missons. ACU.EXE stops working and game crashes.

Some advices for you:

1. Change the name of the company to BUGsoft.
2. Stop making DLC´s, microtransactions, paid mobile apps, etc. Keep it simple.
3. Develop a game, Sale this game to US$ 100 each and enjoy.
4. No CO-OP, no internet needed, no initiates connections, nothing. Just the bloody game, please.

similarly
11-30-2014, 02:05 AM
Well ... I actually LIKE co-op. I don't like that almost all legendary equipment is locked behind a club competition feature that hasn't been implemented yet ... but as for co-op missions, I think they actually might be my favorite part of the game!

Marco171084
11-30-2014, 03:06 AM
co-op is a nice addiction, replacing the old multiplayer which wasn't completely bad, but appeared to me somewhat forced in a game like this..
I hate too the companion app stuff.. it's a waiting game, boring as hell.. what's the point with this? did you think of the users that don't own a smartphone? how can they unlock all those things if it's a pain in the back even for us with the app?
the Initiates thing is to prize the old AC fans but it's been implemented badly, shutting down the game and loading the profile..
I don't know if it's all of this ongoing stuff that slows down the game, even a 4670k is bottlenecked to 100% and the game constantlty freezes for 5 to 10 seconds..

USAdystopia
11-30-2014, 05:06 AM
Pffft! I was working on games before many of you could walk and all I have to do is go to almost any game or hardware forum and see the same names as on here that are complainers and whiners there, too. THE GAME AND HARDWARE PROTEST INDUSTRY is more interesting to some people than is the game.

If these developers want to lay down for a certain group of users...they can do whatever they deem fit.

wootwoots
11-30-2014, 06:06 AM
@wootwoots just because a game does not work as it is supposed to on your machine is not proof that it is broken especially when it works perfectly (I won't say flawlessly) on other peoples machines..

Its not like i was a isolate case.. Just saying.. if ppl having performances issues was so "rare" ( or because somes idiot would try run the game on a pentium2 )
Why would they bother work on a patch dedicated to framerate / stability... Do you even use your brain sometime ? xD
( And i'am not going to enter in the detail, because i'am not here to jerk off my PC spec like many of you here, but i can run it "fine" but there somes serious issue that clearly come from the game)
Ubi kiev = incompetent. They was in charge of Ac Unity and Fc4, and even FC4 with that quite old gen engine have trouble on PC because HT.. LOL. Seriously ? In 2014 a pc game have issue if HT is on... Best joke ever xD

Plus, as i said, it ofc work nice if you have a computer at least 2time more powerfull than what it should requier.
That dont mean this game is well optimized, that's just mean your computer is powerfull enough counterbalance all the extra-resources needed by their crap optimization.
See, its a bit like Crysis1 and the Cryengine2 used for a VERY long time as benchmark to check PC ability.
But the engine itself was way more demanding in resources than it should have, because of somes filter that wasnt well made ( Crytek itself stated that somes time after CE3 release )

Also if you run it fine ? what's the point coming here to say it ? You bought the lastest pc component, so your PC dont have trouble to manage crap unoptimized engine ? Alright ! Good for you ! ( But personaly i dont care oO )
Or if its do a "look i have the biggest virtual d*ck" i can run that, and that and that in such resolution", i'am sure there is TONS of more appropriate forum for that. Instead of coming here, where ppl talk about their issue to make UBI fix them.

Just IMO.

( And ofc, sorry for my english : ] )

fashric
11-30-2014, 07:59 AM
Pffft! I was working on games before many of you could walk and all I have to do is go to almost any game or hardware forum and see the same names as on here that are complainers and whiners there, too. THE GAME AND HARDWARE PROTEST INDUSTRY is more interesting to some people than is the game.

If these developers want to lay down for a certain group of users...they can do whatever they deem fit.

Ok you are an angry old man, who is superior to everyone else, good for you.

USAdystopia
11-30-2014, 08:25 AM
Ok you are an angry old man, who is superior to everyone else, good for you.

Gaming is like shaving...someday you'll progress to it.

fashric
11-30-2014, 08:32 AM
Gaming is like shaving...someday you'll progress to it.

Lol what? This doesn't even make any sense.

USAdystopia
11-30-2014, 08:35 AM
Someday you'll understand PC gaming...it's not for everybody.

Anykeyer
11-30-2014, 09:36 AM
co-op is a nice addiction, replacing the old multiplayer which wasn't completely bad, but appeared to me somewhat forced in a game like this..
I hate too the companion app stuff.. it's a waiting game, boring as hell.. what's the point with this? did you think of the users that don't own a smartphone? how can they unlock all those things if it's a pain in the back even for us with the app?
the Initiates thing is to prize the old AC fans but it's been implemented badly, shutting down the game and loading the profile..
I don't know if it's all of this ongoing stuff that slows down the game, even a 4670k is bottlenecked to 100% and the game constantlty freezes for 5 to 10 seconds..

Coop is extremelly bugged. Even with 2 players and when Im host it often takes several seconds to register basic actions like unlocking doors or getting to mission marker. Old MP was a mess but next to this its the most polished game experience ever.

similarly
11-30-2014, 10:48 AM
I haven't had any trouble with coop. I just played 4 player coop and everything was smooth. However, I must say, I have a very fast internet. Last night I downloaded a 5gb game off steam in under 3 minutes.

Girgante
11-30-2014, 11:28 AM

And yet ... you are showing us with your statements that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, which puts serious doubts on your claims.

The mentality that: 'if it ain't broken for me, everyone else must be wrong' is beyond stupid. If there's enough people complaining, there's multiple patches coming out in the weeks after release(including one with a reported THREE-HUNDRED fixes!), and the company even ends up apologising ... then no, people are not imagining - the game has problems. This is obvious.

Also just because you don't notice bugs because you're not very attentive, it doesn't mean that they don't exist. Like for example problems moving the main character in and out of cover while crouched - something which patch 3 addressed. There's a ton more examples, because well - again - patch 3 mentioned that it had 300 bug fixes.

Please think well before posting next time.

silasontaun123
11-30-2014, 12:14 PM
Why can't i play coop with my friend it says couldn't join session please try again later.
How can i fix this, i have all my ports open.
Please help!!

prototype282
11-30-2014, 02:15 PM
Hello all,

Ubisoft Montreal and Toronto's CEO, Yannis Mallat, has just released an announcement on Assassin's Creed Unity. You can read his message and announcement on our live updates blog here: assassinscreed.com/update (http://assassinscreed.com/update)

If you have questions about this upcoming offer, please refer to our FAQ first, but we will try to respond to your questions here or in the comments of that blog: assassinscreed.com/faq/ (http://www.assassinscreed.com/faq/)

As we roll out Patch 3 this week, I want to thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Johkr
AC Community Manager

(pc) I've found that at the last update many things are improving, only now that this update the movie between the captured and the prison is damage. He keeps loading but the movie does not go, through the game reinstall without an update the game further. so that's how I found out that it is by the update.

mathock67
11-30-2014, 04:16 PM
Hi,
It is not right that those who did pre-order on Steam (Assassin's Creed Unity Gold 09.11.2014) and have just downloaded the game and not activated on Uplay, does not receive the game for free before this announcement.

For business reasons I could not play the game and I knew the subject from a friend (via chat) that I will not have the season pass and even the game for free.

I have the bill confirming steam.

Marco171084
11-30-2014, 07:17 PM
They're still thinking about how to handle all the people that will download the free game..
Probably they're going to wait till The Crew has come out, since its online play is vital for the game and after all the problems with the previous games, they don't want a server crash on launch.

delimontana
12-01-2014, 02:39 AM
They're still thinking about how to handle all the people that will download the free game..
Probably they're going to wait till The Crew has come out, since its online play is vital for the game and after all the problems with the previous games, they don't want a server crash on launch.

Doubt the free copies of The Crew will have much of an impact on the stability, more likely reason is they want to sell as many copies they can before they give it away for free!

USAdystopia
12-01-2014, 05:01 AM
And yet ... you are showing us with your statements that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, which puts serious doubts on your claims.

The mentality that: 'if it ain't broken for me, everyone else must be wrong' is beyond stupid. If there's enough people complaining, there's multiple patches coming out in the weeks after release(including one with a reported THREE-HUNDRED fixes!), and the company even ends up apologising ... then no, people are not imagining - the game has problems. This is obvious.

Also just because you don't notice bugs because you're not very attentive, it doesn't mean that they don't exist. Like for example problems moving the main character in and out of cover while crouched - something which patch 3 addressed. There's a ton more examples, because well - again - patch 3 mentioned that it had 300 bug fixes.

Please think well before posting next time.

You have a fun imagination but, you make me sleepy.

Girgante
12-01-2014, 07:45 AM
You have a fun imagination but, you make me sleepy.

Haha, I guess having to use your brain hurts, eh?

Anykeyer
12-01-2014, 07:50 AM
I haven't had any trouble with coop. I just played 4 player coop and everything was smooth. However, I must say, I have a very fast internet. Last night I downloaded a 5gb game off steam in under 3 minutes.

I have 100mbps connection, <2ms ping to most in-town IPs, <150ms to Montreal in Canada (thats on the other side of the globe for me), 0 packet loss. It took me 1h to download ACU (43gb) from Uplay on release day.
Previous AC MPs run smoothly (unless other players with gprs or dial ups decide to join). I can play 4 player coop in Diablo III on US servers w/o any noticable lag.
Yet, coop in ACU is a joke, laggy buggy mess. I dont believe the problem is on my side.

similarly
12-01-2014, 08:09 AM
Honestly, AC-Mako, I have no idea why Unity seems okay for me but not other people. I've talked to people on the forum who have virtually the SAME pc I do, but they have problems and I don't.

Same here. It sounds like you've got an awesome connection, so I have NO idea why Unity would be laggy. You have my sincere sympathy, though. I can't image how much of a bummer this must be for the folks having troubles.

Boemundus
12-01-2014, 10:52 AM
Season Pass owner: how do I get the free game?
As the title says... Has anyone managed to activate the free game on uplay?
Thanks...

similarly
12-01-2014, 02:32 PM
They will announce it when the system is ready.

Archilles89
12-01-2014, 03:45 PM
They will announce it when the system is ready.

My system is ready anytime lol.

Anykeyer
12-01-2014, 05:02 PM
BTW Ubi
https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ/9/4043/assassins-creed-unity-season-pass/kA030000000ej56CAA
What happened to 500 helix points? I never received them.

And ofc I still dont have "revolutionary armaments" while some ppl do. WTF is going on?

johnsmith145
12-01-2014, 09:07 PM
WTF is going on?
Indeed! Never even realised that I was entitled to more stuff. Gif meh Ubi!

similarly
12-02-2014, 02:34 AM
Yeah, I never received the Prussian Pack.

rachet12full
12-02-2014, 05:19 PM
I still notice trash by trash after patch 3. I have 2 PCs. 1 Laptop Asus ROG G750 with nVidia GTX780m and i7 4700HQ. And a desktop with 2 x Sapphire HD7970 Vapor-X and i7 3770K, 2x 500GB SSD Samsung, 16GB of RAM G Skill 1866MHz, Corsair H110, Corsair HX1050i

Notice on both PC´s with diferent graphic cards, problems by problems and Ubisof comes and say that only happens on AMD cards??

OMG Ubisoft hope that the AC Unity just be a hole of no gain to you, that you come and will give atleast 1 free and nice game with no problems "WatchDogs it´s 1 of them" not only for who bought the Season Pass, "I Bought the Bastille Edition" and correct the ACU.

And if you don´t believe i can make you a video on both PC´s to show you, even a print for you see that the drivers of both PC´s are updated.

alpha-horus
12-02-2014, 05:27 PM
Bonjour a tous je me demander si vous aussi vous aviez toujours des problème dans le jeux? Je m explique,bien que le patch à effacer plusieurs problème, j ais toujours des moment de lag (sauf quand je mais Uplay hors ligne,la tout vas bien pas de freeze ou de lag),dommage car le jeux en co-ops est vraiment super je trouve.

USAdystopia
12-02-2014, 06:19 PM
Bonjour a tous je me demander si vous aussi vous aviez toujours des problème dans le jeux? Je m explique,bien que le patch à effacer plusieurs problème, j ais toujours des moment de lag (sauf quand je mais Uplay hors ligne,la tout vas bien pas de freeze ou de lag),dommage car le jeux en co-ops est vraiment super je trouve.

Heureux que vous avez trouvé une solution de contournement.

DanonMight
12-02-2014, 08:09 PM
And you know who should be blamed? Players that preordered the game couse they are stupid enough/addictec enough to buy a Ubisoft game without even thinking once. Clearly Watch Dogs problems did not light a bulb in your heads huh?.... People just throwing the money at devs, no wonder they can let themselves to go easy on a game developement.

gneille
12-02-2014, 08:22 PM
So even after the update i cannot play any coop. cannot connect to any sessions. all you basically did was fix initiates website and connection. i have got a support call open since 11/15/2014 10:35:04 PM call number 01711139 and have yet to have any form of response from your support team. no response to tweets either.

would be awesome if someone fixed the broken games instead of just giving us more broken software (DLC e.t.c).

Anykeyer
12-02-2014, 08:30 PM
Watch Dogs problems

What problems? Even my previous card (770) could run it at 60 with SMAA. Also I didnt have any bugs or crashes. Game was just boring, Is that a problem?

USAdystopia
12-02-2014, 08:39 PM
What problems? Even my previous card (770) could run it at 60 with SMAA. Also I didnt have any bugs or crashes. Game was just boring, Is that a problem?

Worth a replay.

DanonMight
12-02-2014, 08:51 PM
U really blind or just thinking selfish?
Most people are still experiencing bad framerate, bugs not to mention that game on PC looks nothing like E3 annoucements, and mod that unclocks blocked graphics options is one of the proof of It http://www.techspot.com/news/57132-modder-harnesses-hidden-files-to-improve-watch-dogs-pc-graphics.html.
Sure that after months game is mainly fixed but who buys a product to wait for fixes?

JohnConnor2012
12-03-2014, 01:21 AM
Just ignore USAdystopia. Obvious troll is obvious.

USAdystopia
12-03-2014, 05:26 AM
Just ignore USAdystopia. Obvious troll is obvious.

Did I impinge on YOUR NONNESS??

Anykeyer
12-03-2014, 07:27 AM
U really blind or just thinking selfish?
Most people are still experiencing bad framerate, bugs not to mention that game on PC looks nothing like E3 annoucements, and mod that unclocks blocked graphics options is one of the proof of It http://www.techspot.com/news/57132-modder-harnesses-hidden-files-to-improve-watch-dogs-pc-graphics.html.
Sure that after months game is mainly fixed but who buys a product to wait for fixes?

According to my research "most people" are idiots.
I played it right after release. Dont set textures/aa too high and you'll be ok. That 3GB for ultra mentioned in settings is for 1080p with no AA.

Archilles89
12-03-2014, 04:02 PM
I played it right after release. Dont set textures/aa too high and you'll be ok. That 3GB for ultra mentioned in settings is for 1080p with no AA.

Some people are just plainly stupid and rage when they can't have their ****. I personally have encountered no major issues from AC:U. And why is he quoting links from Watch Dogs which have nothing to do with AC:U?

Personally don't bother trying to talk to babies. They'll just nag and cry until they get what they want.

silasontaun123
12-03-2014, 06:31 PM
Why can't i play coop with my friend it says couldn't join session please try again later.
How can i fix this, i have all my ports open.
Please help!!

DanonMight
12-03-2014, 07:35 PM
Some people are just plainly stupid and rage when they can't have their ****. I personally have encountered no major issues from AC:U. And why is he quoting links from Watch Dogs which have nothing to do with AC:U?

If you do not know why I mentioned Watch Dogs just see other page of the thread and if you want to join discussion please read all our posts. I never mentioned I had performance problems with any of Ubi games couse I upgrade my rig quite often but If you do not see bugs in Unity you either fan boy or an ignorant, or maybe just lucky.
Really you trying to tell me that game is fine even if there are tons of topics of plain complaining, not to mention from release we already had 3 patches... I think you are trying to lie to yourself couse you probably love the franchise so much.

That is why people preordering games and then wait for patches over and over again.

beardedheroncam
12-03-2014, 08:06 PM
pls include the option to have multiple saved games and new games on the patch cuz I like playing games over and over whilst also able to go back to previous games and finish the side missions

sverchidze
12-04-2014, 10:16 AM
I have a notebook asus n76vb (Intel i5 2,6Ghz 8gb ram, nVidia GeForce GT 740M 2gb). The game assassins creed unity running with lags, even when I instal patch 3, lags don't disappear and fps lower then 20. Please help. What i must to do?

similarly
12-04-2014, 11:21 AM
I have a notebook asus n76vb (Intel i5 2,6Ghz 8gb ram, nVidia GeForce GT 740M 2gb). The game assassins creed unity running with lags, even when I instal patch 3, lags don't disappear and fps lower then 20. Please help. What i must to do?

Check your specs.

http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-unity-pc-specs/

You have an i5, but it's 2.6 ghz. Minimum is 3.3.

You've also got minimum vram. Also remember that on a big game like this, you not only need the space on your HD for the game, but FREE space for ram overruns. Now, what you're experiencing MAY not be your fault. It may be the same problems some other people are having. But from the look of your specs, I'd say you might want something a bit more powerful for a game like this.

Xandrez21
12-04-2014, 12:26 PM
Dear UbiJohkr, I have a suggestion.
I apologyze for some strong words in the poll. they were placed there to express my emotional anger with the subject.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Why don´t you make a poll among all AC owners to research about the upcoming games from AC franchise?

Here is an example for some questions:

1. Do you want to sync your game with an external website (INITIATES)?

( ) YES
( ) NO
( ) HELL NO
( X ) I WILL KILL YA IF YOU FORCE ME TO

2. Do you want to sync your game with an external app (MOBILE COMPANION)?

( ) YES
( ) NO
( ) HELL NO
( X ) I WILL KILL YA IF YOU FORCE ME TO

3. Do you want to give more money to Ubisoft to pay some games?

( ) NO. I want to pay US$ 1,99 for a mobile app that doesnt work.
( ) NO. I want to pay US$ 30 for a season pass with different missions and stuff.
( ) NO. I want to pay US$ 20 for microtransactions inside the game.
( X ) YES, PLEASE! I WANT TO PAY US$ 120 FOR THE GAME. Just the freaking 100% functional game. Without online sync and stuff.

Seriously, make a poll. ask the USERS what they want.

Regards,
Angry and disappointed user.

johnsmith145
12-04-2014, 04:05 PM
Why pay more? Cutting all the cancer from the game would make it cheaper!

zerojad
12-04-2014, 05:17 PM

Check your specs.

http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-unity-pc-specs/

You have an i5, but it's 2.6 ghz. Minimum is 3.3.

You've also got minimum vram. Also remember that on a big game like this, you not only need the space on your HD for the game, but FREE space for ram overruns. Now, what you're experiencing MAY not be your fault. It may be the same problems some other people are having. But from the look of your specs, I'd say you might want something a bit more powerful for a game like this.

Well, my laptop is a Acer X550L with specs: Intel Core i-5 4200U 1.6~2.3 GHz 6Gb RAM Nvidia Geforce 820m 2GB.
It can run the game better after tweaking on Nvidia Control Panel and seems run a little better after Patch 3. Mostly all settings on Low, I just put Texture on High.

Of course the framerates aren't good and the usual crashes/stuck in game or uplay.

Marco171084
12-04-2014, 10:13 PM
Any update on the FREE game?
I'm tired of waiting..

Xandrez21
12-05-2014, 12:01 AM
Why pay more? Cutting all the cancer from the game would make it cheaper!

Because they make the "cancer" (microtransactions, DLC´s, etc) to increase the profit.
If they charge $ 20 more per copy, they don´t need to care about those ****ty options.

similarly
12-05-2014, 08:05 AM
Ubisoft, I have an idea:

instead of offering me another game, why not instead offer the season pass holders a completely unlocked Unity. Unlock the golden chests locked by the poorly synchronized Initiates. Unlock all the blue chests, missions and outfit currently locked behind that clunky companion app. Unlock, free and upgraded, all the equipment currently locked behind the nonexistent "Club Competitions". I would FAR rather have THAT package than The Crew and its forty pounds of microtransactions.

Ryan.leKaiz
12-05-2014, 11:18 AM
Ubisoft, I have an idea:

instead of offering me another game, why not instead offer the season pass holders a completely unlocked Unity. Unlock the golden chests locked by the poorly synchronized Initiates. Unlock all the blue chests, missions and outfit currently locked behind that clunky companion app. Unlock, free and upgraded, all the equipment currently locked behind the nonexistent "Club Competitions". I would FAR rather have THAT package than The Crew and its forty pounds of microtransactions.

They wont, for a single player, and they cant undo these messes was up. I force myself to do ******** nomad missions and sync 98% already (saw other people did it, too)
The best idea for now is getting this game updated completely asap, and they should

P/s: disappoint of this unfinished ACU

kodomastro
12-06-2014, 06:03 PM
Ubisoft, are you fuc**** kidding me? You promised me free game and I'm still waiting, waiting and waiting! You are the worst game company ever!

Darkshodan
12-06-2014, 11:11 PM
Ubisoft, are you fuc**** kidding me? You promised me free game and I'm still waiting, waiting and waiting! You are the worst game company ever!

Yeah i agree, they shouldn't announce it so early when they are not ready for it. I mean i am now even more angry as i was before because i thought i could play the crew with a friend online at Launch. The Marketing section should be fired.

John_I_Wick
12-07-2014, 03:32 AM
they optimized the PC version through Intel extreme 5960X ...4 way titan Z SLI and 4K resolution

CEO : does it run better ?

DEV: heck ya...

CEO : release that....S****T

tank777-85
12-07-2014, 12:35 PM
Имя сбойного приложения: ACU.exe, версия: 0.0.0.0, отметка времени: 0x54733ca5
Имя сбойного модуля: nvwgf2umx.dll, версия: 9.18.13.4475, отметка времени 0x5463c5ed
Код исключения: 0xc0000094
Смещение ошибки: 0x00000000000b0d50
Идентификатор сбойного процесса: 0x172c
Время запуска сбойного приложения: 0x01d012102b907bf2
Путь сбойного приложения: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Assassin's Creed Unity\ACU.exe
Путь сбойного модуля: C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2umx.dll
Код отчета: 99b526d4-7e04-11e4-8f05-201a062de1af

Seibzz
12-07-2014, 01:02 PM
Yeah i agree, they shouldn't announce it so early when they are not ready for it. I mean i am now even more angry as i was before because i thought i could play the crew with a friend online at Launch. The Marketing section should be fired.

What you don't realize is that the lack of communication is done on purpose. While people wait, some will get fed up and go grab the game they want: more money for Ubi
Those who aren't aware about the offer, will anyway go buy the games: more money for Ubi

You? You're just a wallet on legs, nothing else for these clowns. Shaddy business at its finest.

I was supporting the company, both because some games are decent, and because a few colleagues work there. After that kind of repeated fiasco and lies, I'll just go pirate the hell out of every Ubisoft game from now on. That's what a company gets when it constantly messes up with its customer base.

WabeWalker
12-07-2014, 05:19 PM
.... I'll just go pirate the hell out of every Ubisoft game from now on. That's what a company gets when it constantly messes up with its customer base.

You've just demonstrated that Ubisoft is right about most pc gamers being pirates.

Guys like you are unbelievable. At the forums, you crap all over Ubisoft, and yet it's obvious that you want to play their games. If you hate them so damned much then why don't you just walk away? It's because you're like that desperate little school girl who has a crush on the bad boy - you keep on saying, over and over, how you're being slighted all the time, but the real truth is you're obsessed.

You hate Ubisoft... but you also love Ubisoft. You want to play every one of their games.... you even publicly state that you're going to 'pirate the sit out of them'.

What's even more unbelievable is that after pirating the games, you'll hit the forums and complain bitterly about every minor thing you didn't like. Guys like you are the scum of the Internet.

WabeWalker
12-07-2014, 05:24 PM
You? You're just a wallet on legs, nothing else for these clowns. Shaddy business at its finest.

Jesus H Christ, as a person who just publicly stated he's going to 'pirate the **** out of Ubisoft' you have one hell of a nerve insulting an actual paying customer.

Hey, idiot, you know all those Ubisoft games you can't wait to 'pirate the **** out of'... they wouldn't get made if people didn't pay for them. You're insulting a guy for being a paying customer. I mean, do you even realize how much of a ****head you are?

Seibzz
12-07-2014, 09:08 PM
You've just demonstrated that Ubisoft is right about most pc gamers being pirates.

Guys like you are unbelievable. At the forums, you crap all over Ubisoft, and yet it's obvious that you want to play their games. If you hate them so damned much then why don't you just walk away? It's because you're like that desperate little school girl who has a crush on the bad boy - you keep on saying, over and over, how you're being slighted all the time, but the real truth is you're obsessed.

You hate Ubisoft... but you also love Ubisoft. You want to play every one of their games.... you even publicly state that you're going to 'pirate the sit out of them'.

What's even more unbelievable is that after pirating the games, you'll hit the forums and complain bitterly about every minor thing you didn't like. Guys like you are the scum of the Internet.

Jesus H Christ, as a person who just publicly stated he's going to 'pirate the **** out of Ubisoft' you have one hell of a nerve insulting an actual paying customer.

Hey, idiot, you know all those Ubisoft games you can't wait to 'pirate the **** out of'... they wouldn't get made if people didn't pay for them. You're insulting a guy for being a paying customer. I mean, do you even realize how much of a ****head you are?

First off, you're the perfect example of what's wrong in this industry. The perfect tool, wearing a shiny sherif badge and ready to take a bullet for his gaming gods.
You know cretin ( I can call you cretin right, since we're intimate enough so I get called idiot and scum...anyway, cretin is a word that suits you mighty fine), when a big company CEO comes and apologizes PUBLICLY about how his company product didn't deliver what customers paid for, the word minor in your mouth is pure irony. You're probably too stupid to get the point but I have hope you can get it if you try hard enough in your spare time.

Now about your helpless barking over me insulting another poster, get a brain , maybe two if you get a deal because actually, noone unless they have hot water between their ears, will ever go for the fact I insulted that person. It's called an analogy and no it's nothing sexual related (you're quite dense so I just had to make sure).
That said analogy is directed to everyone who paid for a product that did NOT work (see above if you seek a proof, the CEO part). This includes me since I paid for it.

Last but not least, your poor argument about waaaa PC pirates, that's so funny I won't go over how wide spread piracy was on 360 and PS3 ( you know, consoles). But ok, you're a tool, and not too bright either, not sure going into details will achieve anything about that matter.
Just this quote from another studio (one of many):

Ubisoft is rumbling about Piracy...again - Fun fact - At Paradox we never, ever look at piracy numbers - we're focused on our gamers.

After watch Dogs, far Cry 4, Unity and now The Crew, I can tell Ubi is too focused on its gamers. Well more on their wallets. Huge marketing tricks, empty promises and bugged games on release. But yeah, it's unfair people get upset at this, is it?

As for me whining all day long about pirated games on these forums... not sure where to start since
1 I barely post here
2 I have no ubi pirated games yet
3 you're just a clueless cretin?

It's fine, noone said we had to be given birth in this world and be equal. You're just not very lucky. Take it like a man and try not to act too much like the big guy you aren't behind your screen. One of these days, reality might send you a reminder...right in the face.

WabeWalker
12-07-2014, 11:46 PM
...Take it like a man and try not to act too much like the big guy you aren't behind your screen. One of these days, reality might send you a reminder...right in the face.

I quoted you directly. It's right there. You said you're going to pirate the hell out of Ubisoft. Don't try to re-write history. I have you on the record as saying it.

BTW, that's a violation of this forum. As is threatening me with violence, which is what you just did. You wrote: Reality might send me a reminder... right in my face. You're not allowed to threaten people at this forum.

The fact that you can't argue your way out of this... and have to resort to threats of violence... pretty much tells me everything I need to know about you. And I think at this point - you having revealed yourself to be a pirate and a bully - it's perfectly fair for me to repeat what I said above.

You, sir, are a scumbag. You're also a bully. In fact, you have loser written all over you.

Seibzz
12-08-2014, 12:17 AM
I quoted you directly. It's right there. You said you're going to pirate the hell out of Ubisoft. Don't try to re-write history. I have you on the record as saying it.

BTW, that's a violation of this forum. As is threatening me with violence, which is what you just did. You wrote: Reality might send me a reminder... right in my face. You're not allowed to threaten people at this forum.

The fact that you can't argue your way out of this... and have to resort to threats of violence... pretty much tells me everything I need to know about you. And I think at this point - you having revealed yourself to be a pirate and a bully - it's perfectly fair for me to repeat what I said above.

You, sir, are a scumbag. You're also a bully. In fact, you have loser written all over you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

threatening

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

please, not only I give you 1/10 for understanding what you're reading, but go punch yourself in the mirror, it will save someone the time to do it for you. You seriously think I'm as dumb as you to come on a forum and threaten people I'm going to find them and kick them? Are you effing real? Stop using drugs man, that's bad for your health. Either that or your parents really did a half-assed job with you.

Also, amusing how you're trying to be our new white knight but can only resort to mere insults. Loser you said? I wouldn't find a better word to tattoo your sorry butt with it. Get lost idiot.

WabeWalker
12-08-2014, 01:38 AM
Also, amusing how you're trying to be our new white knight but can only resort to mere insults. Loser you said? I wouldn't find a better word to tattoo your sorry butt with it. Get lost idiot.

Ooh, the anger. It's just coursing through your entire body.

You're going to pirate the hell out of Ubisoft, are you?

Yeah, because that's what winners do. Winners pirate games, and then go to the forums and announce to everyone that they're going to pirate the hell out of the developer from now on. Yeah, right. Winners bully people who actually pay for the games. Yeah, right. You're such a winner.

I'll give you plenty of rope, and just sit back and watch you hang yourself.

Nah, you're not a loser. Not at all.

TheRealDABhand
12-08-2014, 02:23 AM
First off, you're the perfect example of what's wrong in this industry. The perfect tool, wearing a shiny sherif badge and ready to take a bullet for his gaming gods.
You know cretin ( I can call you cretin right, since we're intimate enough so I get called idiot and scum...anyway, cretin is a word that suits you mighty fine), when a big company CEO comes and apologizes PUBLICLY about how his company product didn't deliver what customers paid for, the word minor in your mouth is pure irony. You're probably too stupid to get the point but I have hope you can get it if you try hard enough in your spare time.

*snipped out the rest*

And you are what is wrong with the world with younger people, they think they are edgy and can sit and think what they think is the actual reasoning others have to abide by.

Nothing edgy about admitting you steal stuff, and don't even bother going into the "it's not theft if it isn't a physical object" or "copyright infringement" rubbish, theft has still to be updated in the dictionaries to include digital forms since digital forms didn't exist when it was entered into the dictionary last.

Also, just because the guy commented on you doesn't make him whatever it is you think he is, you were kinda all over the place about that, doesn't mean you are right.

No matter how much excuses you try to look for, the fact you want to steal future games from whatever amount of developers/publishers, they don't excuse what you do is wrong. Now you may think "it is just me, I am not hurting anyone!" yeah multiply that by a few million then you see the effect that you all collectively have.

I am not happy with the state of the game, but that doesn't mean ill go steal the rest of their future releases. That is just stupid and immature.

At the end of the day it could have been nigh on perfect and people will still find a way to complain to make themselves feel better about future theft. You are no different.

Seibzz
12-08-2014, 02:57 AM
Ubisoft defense force is lurking around tonight heh

I'll tell you what kiddo. I have 250+ games between steam, origin and uplay, and couple still in CD form. Plus at least that amount on consoles, new and old gens, handhelds.
So the two of you (nice little couple by the way, you should date more often) and your kiddie/forum trolls insults don't even get a scratch on me. You're just amusing and a bit on the pathetic side when I see you going full excuse-mode.

I have one rule: I buy a product and it's supposed to work
It's not? I'll get a replacement or a refund. Since we get none from companies like Ubisoft, there are other means to send a message. Idiots like you keep complaining or shrugging and the message you send is you're only capable to bend over for more.
After Watch dogs, I gave them another chance (WD was a fine example of pure genius marketing bs followed by the best scam ever, in the line of Aliens colonial marines).
And since you're sending them the right signal, they keep going on that same line. I'm what is wrong? Gimme a break girls.

As for who is stealing who. I have a hard time believing a product I paid full price a year ago or so still has problems running right on a high end machine *cough* Watch dogs *cough*
Spending money for something that doesn't work, that's pretty much scam/stealing in my book. But yeah, I'm the bad duck. You are both jokers, just not very good at it. Try with a few more smileys next time?

But hey, it's all good. I'm sure the two of you will get a nice paycheck from Ubi by xmas. Before you cash it though, you might have to wait a few patchs, as usual.

TheRealDABhand
12-08-2014, 03:15 AM
Ubisoft defense force is lurking around tonight heh

I'll tell you what kiddo. I have 250+ games between steam, origin and uplay, and couple still in CD form. Plus at least that amount on consoles, new and old gens, handhelds.
So the two of you (nice little couple by the way, you should date more often) and your kiddie/forum trolls insults don't even get a scratch on me. You're just amusing and a bit on the pathetic side when I see you going full excuse-mode.

I have one rule: I buy a product and it's supposed to work
It's not? I'll get a replacement or a refund. Since we get none from companies like Ubisoft, there are other means to send a message. Idiots like you keep complaining or shrugging and the message you send is you're only capable to bend over for more.
After Watch dogs, I gave them another chance (WD was a fine example of pure genius marketing bs followed by the best scam ever, in the line of Aliens colonial marines).
And since you're sending them the right signal, they keep going on that same line. I'm what is wrong? Gimme a break girls.

As for who is stealing who. I have a hard time believing a product I paid full price a year ago or so still has problems running right on a high end machine *cough* Watch dogs *cough*
Spending money for something that doesn't work, that's pretty much scam/stealing in my book. But yeah, I'm the bad duck. You are both jokers, just not very good at it. Try with a few more smileys next time?

But hey, it's all good. I'm sure the two of you will get a nice paycheck from Ubi by xmas. Before you cash it though, you might have to wait a few patchs, as usual.

I see you never read the full thing, so sure of yourself.

Oh wow you have 250+ games, how many are not bundled titles.

Here is my Steam account if you want to go that route - http://steamcommunity.com/id/traziz/ - so the amount of games you have isn't the issue here.

The issue is the fact you were so brazen about stealing software in the future, and when someone debates about it to you... you go all blah blah blah, like you did with me, and you didn't even read what i said fully. If you did you would see that I am not happy with Unity and there has been problems for me also, so I am not some "Ubisoft defense force", I am someone with common sense and courtesy to know the difference between right and wrong.

So your childish attempt at trying to be edgy failed yet again, "kid".

Come back in about 6 years and maybe then you can join in on a proper adult conversation without resorting to childish rants and attacks.

WabeWalker
12-08-2014, 04:39 AM
Idiots like you keep complaining or shrugging and the message you send is you're only capable to bend over for more.

This just isn't an acceptable way to carry on at a forum.

But, apart from the insults you've thrown at people who have disagreed with you, you've completely opened yourself up to criticism by bragging about 'pirating the hell out of Ubisoft' - your own words.

Nor have you even stopped to consider that not everyone is having the same problems you are. I'm personally running AC Unity at 60 fps, completely maxed out, at 2560x1080. The game is gorgeous, and is a total gas to play. But that's just not something you want to hear.

Carry on with your childish antics. Nobody cares about you. You're just a sad angry person who wants to take your revenge. It's pathetic, really.

WabeWalker
12-08-2014, 04:48 AM
... So the two of you (nice little couple by the way, you should date more often)...

Whoa!

Going for the homophobic remark!

You're a real piece of work.

similarly
12-08-2014, 05:39 AM
For the people having problems running the game: you have my sympathy.

There are, to be certain, people who bought the game but don't have a computer that meets the minimum requirement. However, I also know that there are people who have almost the same computer specs I do, but I can play and they can't, and I have no idea why. So I know that there are people who should be able to play the game, and for whatever reasons cannot, and I can only speculate from there.

However, I will say that I have really enjoyed Ubisoft's games. I now own all of the AC games. I have FC3 (which I really loved) and FC4 and WD (which I haven't played much yet, being busy with AC3, ACL, AC4, ACU and now AC2).

ACU played really well for me, and I can count on one hand the glitches I encountered. I enjoyed it.

Since getting ACU, one by one, my complaints have been fixed.
Rewards and syncing with UNITE: fixed.
Initiates: fixed and completely synced now
Companion App: syncing regularly now.

The only thing left that I really want are the club competitions.

I realize that some people are frustrated with Ubisoft right now, and I sympathize. But I feel that offering a whole, free game to Season Pass holders is generous. I'm grateful.

Toothless Spoon
12-08-2014, 05:55 AM
I can't get past the pop-ins on the npcs to play far enough to see whether any of these other problems occur - I really want to play this game, but I grow weary of Ubisoft - good luck trying to get my to buy any of your other products. Oh and if you haven't noticed, no one likes your crappy implementation of micro-transactions - there is a way to do it and there is you way, people already paid 60+ dollars to play your game, that is broken - my guess is, the time spent implementing all these micro-transactions could have been used to fixed your dirty game.

similarly
12-08-2014, 07:29 AM
I finished the game and didn't pay a dime in microtransactions. They're a shortcut. Nothing more. I've been tempted to upgrade the companion app so I finish missions faster and can do more missions, but honestly, it's not necessary.

Seibzz
12-08-2014, 09:11 AM
"The issue is the fact you were so brazen about stealing software in the future, and when someone debates about it to you.."

Learn to read, that shouldn't be so hard for an "adult". There's a difference between debating and insulting. Scroll up some and see who started it all. Yeah right, the Wabe clown.
Tell you what kiddo, I'm a rather nice guy, to the point I'm not anymore. You or anyone step on my toes, don't expect me to welcome you with a smile. Simple rule enough to go for a normal convo. Get back to me when you have learned to read a post fully.

"I see you never read the full thing, so sure of yourself.

Oh wow you have 250+ games, how many are not bundled titles.."

You might want to refrain to lecture people if you can't even apply your advices to yourself. I won't bother copy/pasting what you should know already. And no, nice troll attempt, but none is bundled.

"But, apart from the insults you've thrown at people who have disagreed with you"

Lookey lookey, the hypocrit makes a come-back. You might want to check who jumped at my throat with insults first, and to top it, just to put words in my mouth ( the so-called insult -that never existed in the first place- to the poster I was replying to).
Same to you *******, learn to read.

" Going for the homophobic remark!"

Really? Where is that? Learn to understand the meaning of what you read. Told you, it's step 2 after reading. Your skull is clearly a bit thick to get this right. Forget it, you're just a nutcase.

I_am_Alive_
12-08-2014, 07:17 PM
2 weeks since they announced this. Where is my free game? Can't wait to play the crew anymore ;_;

kodomastro
12-08-2014, 07:35 PM
2 weeks since they announced this. Where is my free game? Can't wait to play the crew anymore ;_;

Because of this delay Ubisoft should give us 2 free games... Ubisoft is worse than EA... F*** you Ubi!

Marco171084
12-08-2014, 08:00 PM
Ubi worse than EA..that's true. At least they learned something from that piece of crap software called Origin..

Arnieo136
12-08-2014, 08:04 PM
Still no ETA or respons. I dont like where this is going.

similarly
12-09-2014, 12:16 AM
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Wrath2Zero
12-09-2014, 03:31 AM
Come on guys read the updates, this was 4 days ago

What’s happening with the next patch?

Work continues on Patch 4, which should bring improvements to the framerate as well as additional fixes. We’re still testing some fixes in Patch 4, so we’ll have a more detailed preview next week.

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/assassins-creed-unity-patch-4-will-address-performance-issues-more-details-next-week/

similarly
12-09-2014, 12:15 PM
Well, they just patched the companion app and all my progress is gone. Kinda bummed. But I don't think I'll try to get back all my progress. Too much trouble for too little reward, and I could spend another two weeks grinding away and then lose all my progress again, so why bother?

kodomastro
12-09-2014, 09:48 PM
Next day and any news about free game...

Ryan.leKaiz
12-13-2014, 12:11 PM
Just Dance 2015 appear in the list, I wonder if JD would be available for PC and can be claimed?

Psyrox2k
12-13-2014, 11:45 PM
Look not for nothing but I pre ordered this game this game for November 11th, I played no more then 30 minutes total because it's dam near unplayable, and I haven't said boo because I understand some releases are less then perfect and bugs need to get worked out, but seriously at this point, wtf?

The games over a month old and still unplayable, I tolerate this with new companies and $10 games but this is a $60 game from a top company. Long story short, I'm pretty frustrated as well as a bunch of other people with this release. I'm posting this in hopes the morons pushing games and doing marketing and releasing **** before it's ready read this and know that they are going to lose those $60 order it right away because it should be ready sales, and we're just going to wait for the thing to drop to $10 2 years later, when it's actually a real bug free $60 release.

I also pre-ordered Far Cry 4, and that had some mouse stuttering issues at release too, luckily easily fixable with editing 1 config file, but this release was nothing short of a disaster and obviously extremely over promised and over rushed. You can tell by multiple problems on multiple platforms. At the very least to save face, you should offer your customers something more then a free DLC, that's almost a slap in the face on a $60 game over a month late.

Ubisoft makes some killer games, and I'm sure the team knows what they are doing, but the people making the decisions and pushing things out the door for money, are screwing themselves in the long run. Maybe I'm the only one or maybe more people are with me, but I'm definately NOT going to pre-order anymore, and read lots of reviews etc before I buy another Ubisoft game. If thing's were released properly working, or fixed a little faster (which means they'd need to be actually ready for release in the first place and some bugs slipped through) withen a week or so, I'm ok with that. This long after a pre-order release still this buggy, it's just not worth it, I feel ripped off, like I spent too much, if this was any product besides software I wouldv'e already returned it and forgot about it.

Anyways my issues since launch, and still existing.
Extreme mouse stutter in menus, unplayable lag in game, even with settings turned way down. I also tried all the tricks you find on the forums through google for nVidia settings etc etc, it helps mildly but still unplayable. Game reads 40fps or higher all the time, but runs like it's 5 - 10fps. Feels like Starforge all over again only we have 200 people trying to fix it instead of 2.

Bahjabroni
12-14-2014, 01:38 AM
Just Dance 2015 appear in the list, I wonder if JD would be available for PC and can be claimed?

Nope. Its a console only game. If you have Unity Season Pass on PC, you wont be able to choose it.

WaR-UK
12-14-2014, 01:47 AM
Look not for nothing but I pre ordered this game this game for November 11th, I played no more then 30 minutes total because it's dam near unplayable, and I haven't said boo because I understand some releases are less then perfect and bugs need to get worked out, but seriously at this point, wtf?

The games over a month old and still unplayable, I tolerate this with new companies and $10 games but this is a $60 game from a top company. Long story short, I'm pretty frustrated as well as a bunch of other people with this release. I'm posting this in hopes the morons pushing games and doing marketing and releasing **** before it's ready read this and know that they are going to lose those $60 order it right away because it should be ready sales, and we're just going to wait for the thing to drop to $10 2 years later, when it's actually a real bug free $60 release.

I also pre-ordered Far Cry 4, and that had some mouse stuttering issues at release too, luckily easily fixable with editing 1 config file, but this release was nothing short of a disaster and obviously extremely over promised and over rushed. You can tell by multiple problems on multiple platforms. At the very least to save face, you should offer your customers something more then a free DLC, that's almost a slap in the face on a $60 game over a month late.

Ubisoft makes some killer games, and I'm sure the team knows what they are doing, but the people making the decisions and pushing things out the door for money, are screwing themselves in the long run. Maybe I'm the only one or maybe more people are with me, but I'm definately NOT going to pre-order anymore, and read lots of reviews etc before I buy another Ubisoft game. If thing's were released properly working, or fixed a little faster (which means they'd need to be actually ready for release in the first place and some bugs slipped through) withen a week or so, I'm ok with that. This long after a pre-order release still this buggy, it's just not worth it, I feel ripped off, like I spent too much, if this was any product besides software I wouldv'e already returned it and forgot about it.

Anyways my issues since launch, and still existing.
Extreme mouse stutter in menus, unplayable lag in game, even with settings turned way down. I also tried all the tricks you find on the forums through google for nVidia settings etc etc, it helps mildly but still unplayable. Game reads 40fps or higher all the time, but runs like it's 5 - 10fps. Feels like Starforge all over again only we have 200 people trying to fix it instead of 2.

I feel your pain , your not the only one that feels this way , i'm in the same boat as yourself and i too will never pre-order any UBI game again or any other publisher as a matter of fact after BF4 , these people have to learn that they cannot take our cash which i for one work very hard for , any give us this type of unfinished product , if there was anyway i could take a refund i would of done so days ago .
As a season pass holder im suppose to get a free game , but the games that are on offer i either have or don't care for . Thanks UBI you have well and truly smacked my legs this Christmas ,well done , but this will be the last time i can assure you off that .

Teknykk
12-15-2014, 04:51 AM
I'm sure it'll appear sometime this week. I'm more wondering if this is going to be "automatically applied" to account or if we're just going to be given a code we can redeem as we see fit. Like many others I'm sure, I have all the games I want from the list by buying them myself but I would like to get a second copy of The Crew and give it to a family member who's a bit tighter with cash when it comes to buying games. At least this way we can play it together when we like and not have a wasted bonus going to one of the games on the list I'd never play, so it'd be nice to know if it's going to just be a redeemable key or not.

USAdystopia
12-15-2014, 05:04 AM
I feel your pain , your not the only one that feels this way , i'm in the same boat as yourself and i too will never pre-order any UBI game again or any other publisher as a matter of fact after BF4 , these people have to learn that they cannot take our cash which i for one work very hard for , any give us this type of unfinished product , if there was anyway i could take a refund i would of done so days ago .
As a season pass holder im suppose to get a free game , but the games that are on offer i either have or don't care for . Thanks UBI you have well and truly smacked my legs this Christmas ,well done , but this will be the last time i can assure you off that .

No specs...no specific issues...(sniff)...(sniff).

Psyrox2k
12-15-2014, 03:43 PM
Problem - Mouse lagging hardcore in menus, major lag in game even though FPS seems to be semi stable, basically near unplayable, or not very fun at all to play in this state.

Specs -
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Core i7-920
24 gigs of ram
nVidia GTX580
WD Velociraptor HD (SSD needs to hit 2tb already)

Play Farcry 4 flawlessly after the mouse fix in the config file, and pretty much everything else flawlessly, so it should be able to handle AC:Unity with low to medium settings no problem.

USAdystopia
12-15-2014, 07:30 PM
Problem - Mouse lagging hardcore in menus, major lag in game even though FPS seems to be semi stable, basically near unplayable, or not very fun at all to play in this state.

Specs -
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Core i7-920
24 gigs of ram
nVidia GTX580
WD Velociraptor HD (SSD needs to hit 2tb already)

Play Farcry 4 flawlessly after the mouse fix in the config file, and pretty much everything else flawlessly, so it should be able to handle AC:Unity with low to medium settings no problem.

Cured my mouse issues by going into Device Manager USB Root Hub and unchecking the boxes in Power Management...

580...lower your expectations.

What does your HD have to do with your SSD or "2tb" for that matter??

Why would you expect performance in one game to carry over into another completely different game??

WaR-UK
12-16-2014, 09:44 PM
No specs...no specific issues...(sniff)...(sniff).

2 X MSI GTX 780ti SLI
=================
I7 3770K @ 4.5, H105 Push Pull config
==============================
2 X Corsair Force GT 120 GB SSDs RAID 0
=================================
4 x 1TB WD Blacks Hard Drives
=======================
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H
====================
OCZ 80Plus Gold 1000W PSU
========================
Kingston 1866 Mhz ram 16 GB
========================
Creative Sound blaster 3d recon pci-e card
Logitech Speaker System Z906 Dolby 5.1 THX
====================================
LG 42inch LED Monitor & 27 inch LED
=============================
Logitech G15 Keyboard
==================
Logitech G700s Mouse
==================
Zowie MASHU Gaming Headset

1, Everytime i press tab key to see map the and then go back to the game it starts stuttering , i have to restart the the game to correct it.
2, If i change graphics settings the game startings stuttering , can only be corrected by re-starting the game again.
3, When i use eagle vision i get a big stutter
4, The odd CTD here and there , sometimes can play for a hour or so without, completely random.
5,TXAA not working as it should ( makes graphics blurly )
6,Low fps inside buildings and certain parts of the map

I could go on ,but i believe and hope that most of these and the ones i haven't mentioned may and i hope should be fixed in Patch 4, which we PC players have to wait to later on in the week.

PC, all drivers up to date , clean install of Win 8.1 pro 64bit no anti virus or spyware programs installed as this PC is dedicated to gaming , i have other PCs for work,banking and shopping
( sniff sniff ) lol

Jacko415
12-16-2014, 11:35 PM
nice ubi, im gonna get crew for free now ;)

Technically not free, as you payed for the season pass. But still, gettin the game for 1/3rd of the price ain't bad in the slightest.

similarly
12-17-2014, 12:10 AM
Technically not free, as you payed for the season pass. But still, gettin the game for 1/3rd of the price ain't bad in the slightest.

I paid for the Season Pass and I'm receiving the Season Pass content as it's released. I will also get a game that I did not pay for. So, since I'm getting the season pass content that I paid for AND a game that I did not pay for, yes, the game IS free.

Jacko415
12-17-2014, 04:05 AM
I paid for the Season Pass and I'm receiving the Season Pass content as it's released. I will also get a game that I did not pay for. So, since I'm getting the season pass content that I paid for AND a game that I did not pay for, yes, the game IS free.

Not really since EVERYONE who bought the game is now getting the season pass content for free. Thus, your original purchase is moot and your money is actually going towards your new game.

similarly
12-17-2014, 04:53 AM
Not really since EVERYONE who bought the game is now getting the season pass content for free. Thus, your original purchase is moot and your money is actually going towards your new game.

Not true. They are getting ONLY the Dead Kings DLC. That's one small part of the Season Pass. Non-season pass holders get ONE dlc. Season pass holders get a game.

Anykeyer
12-17-2014, 08:01 AM
1, Everytime i press tab key to see map the and then go back to the game it starts stuttering , i have to restart the the game to correct it.
2, If i change graphics settings the game startings stuttering , can only be corrected by re-starting the game again.
4, The odd CTD here and there , sometimes can play for a hour or so without, completely random.

For me game is rock solid, no crashes, you should try fixing your system stability, bc patches are unlikely to fix anything for you.
Your CPU overclock might not be stable. Also in some cases 4 RAM sticks can be problematic, especially above Intel officially supported 1600mhz clock (often can be fixed by disabling C states).
PS TXAA makes image bloory in all games

Sethee79
12-17-2014, 09:42 AM
2 X MSI GTX 780ti SLI
=================
I7 3770K @ 4.5, H105 Push Pull config
==============================
2 X Corsair Force GT 120 GB SSDs RAID 0
4 x 1TB WD Blacks Hard Drives
=======================
Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H
====================
OCZ 80Plus Gold 1000W PSU
========================
Kingston 1866 Mhz ram 16 GB
========================
Creative Sound blaster 3d recon pci-e card
Logitech Speaker System Z906 Dolby 5.1 THX
====================================
LG 42inch LED Monitor & 27 inch LED
=============================
Logitech G15 Keyboard
==================
Logitech G700s Mouse
==================
Zowie MASHU Gaming Headset

I could go on ,but i believe and hope that most of these and the ones i haven't mentioned may and i hope should be fixed in Patch 4, which we PC players have to wait to later on in the week.

PC, all drivers up to date , clean install of Win 8.1 pro 64bit no anti virus or spyware programs installed as this PC is dedicated to gaming , i have other PCs for work,banking and shopping
( sniff sniff ) lol

Realy Strange .......

My Crap mashine :

AMD FX - 8370 4.0 GHz OC 4,8 GHz
Sabertooth 990FX rev.2
Patriot Viper 8GB 1600MHz
MSI ATi Radeon HD 7950 384bit 3GB Ram

Rest not important

Game running realy good counting 30 ~ 40 FPS on 1920 x 1080 running on high ~ ultra high, SSAO, FXAA config

similarly
12-17-2014, 01:56 PM
Realy Strange .......

My Crap mashine :

AMD FX - 8370 4.0 GHz OC 4,8 GHz
Sabertooth 990FX rev.2
Patriot Viper 8GB 1600MHz
MSI ATi Radeon HD 7950 384bit 3GB Ram

Rest not important

Game running realy good counting 30 ~ 40 FPS on 1920 x 1080 running on high ~ ultra high, SSAO, FXAA config

I'd beg to differ on that being a crap machine. It looks pretty good from where I'm standing.

My machine:
iMac 14,2, Win8.1 (through bootcamp)
Core i7 4771 3.5 ghz
16 gb ram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780m
approx total memory 12157 mb

Unity runs beautifully. I've had only ONE crash and very few bugs.

ker000nel
12-17-2014, 04:11 PM
When DEAD KINGS will release on PS4?
Can`t wait :)

E_Mac99
12-18-2014, 05:22 AM
What a train wreck this game is. I'm at a loss of words. I thought UBI would've learned from EA's mistakes. This shows very well that they put short term profits above long term customer loyalty. Fool me once...
Suck it and die, UBI.

Loforti
12-19-2014, 02:07 AM
Well I installed the patch and it seems it plays worse with SLI? That and now I have graphic artifacts, water puddles and grass blink. It played better for me before the patch.

But I will thank you for the Free far Cray 4.. Guess ill play that till you fix Unity and IInitiates (still wont link my old AC games)

skydeaner
12-19-2014, 12:34 PM
Well I installed the patch and it seems it plays worse with SLI? That and now I have graphic artifacts, water puddles and grass blink. It played better for me before the patch.

But I will thank you for the Free far Cray 4.. Guess ill play that till you fix Unity and IInitiates (still wont link my old AC games)

Ditto for everyone with sli. there is a thread started about it now. Ubi cares about no one. I wonder if patch 4 even got things working right for console versions.

WaR-UK
12-19-2014, 06:16 PM
yep they broke SLI now with flickering all over the place ,,,,, Im done ,, Thanks for the free game tho , Ubi you now lost another customer your next big release will not have the pleasure of being on my PC .

Makes one feel like joining those that use pirated games:rolleyes::rolleyes: ............................... Bye .:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

skydeaner
12-19-2014, 08:06 PM
yep they broke SLI now with flickering all over the place ,,,,, Im done ,, Thanks for the free game tho , Ubi you now lost another customer your next big release will not have the pleasure of being on my PC .

Makes one feel like joining those that use pirated games:rolleyes::rolleyes: ............................... Bye .:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DITTO to the max

Shadow_ixi
12-20-2014, 10:27 AM
the game isn't playble i update and now i cant play ... stuck when u see the assassin symbol

S0ZBR0SKIE
12-20-2014, 04:39 PM
when is ac unity going to patch the game so that we can have more than one game save???:confused:

I don't know about you but I base all games that I play on their replay value. And there is none on unity because of the integrated multiplayer I cant even delete my old game save and start again, makes me want to cry :nonchalance:

roi0
12-20-2014, 09:18 PM
I will just pirate the rest of your games Ubisoft, Good job

similarly
12-21-2014, 01:31 AM
I will just pirate the rest of your games Ubisoft, Good job

Out of curiosity, what measures have you taken to solve whatever problems you're having? Let's start simply:
1. What are your system specs?

prince_inverse
12-21-2014, 03:02 AM
Ubisoft need to change their game release policy. From 'f***k you give me money NOW!' to "when it's done'. Recent games were relesed in quite BAD shape. Unity is still unplayable for many players, Far Cry 4 just got a decent patch - some problems still occures there... Heve Ubisoft done quality testing at all? Or there was no time for that?

roi0
12-21-2014, 12:38 PM
Out of curiosity, what measures have you taken to solve whatever problems you're having? Let's start simply:
1. What are your system specs?

GTX 970
8 GB ram
i7-3770
My game worked great until the last patch. Now the game wont start... Well the legal version anyway, The pirated version works great.

similarly
12-22-2014, 12:24 AM
GTX 970
8 GB ram
i7-3770
My game worked great until the last patch. Now the game wont start... Well the legal version anyway, The pirated version works great.

I've seen reports from a number of people with the GTX 970 who can't play the game. My question though: what have you DONE to solve the problem? Have you contacted support? Have you contacted the maker of your graphics card to see if you have the latest drivers or to report an issue with this game (as the 970 seems to not like ACU)?

Peek28
12-22-2014, 12:59 AM
You might want to try NVIDIA beta driver. That fixes the problem for a lot of people.

USAdystopia
12-22-2014, 06:52 AM
One frequent failure of players attempting to be "PC Gamers" after they purchase their wonderful, high tech gadgets is...reading tfn manual.

Anykeyer
12-25-2014, 01:03 PM
Bc of those who say "I will just pirate"
Like seriously? If you dont like the product you go steal it? Obviously you DO like the product if you steal and use it. Saying "I will just pirate" makes you look like a complete moron. And that gives publisher an excuse to threat you like a moron.

unicorn_person
12-26-2014, 12:22 AM
Hello,
Received Assassins Creed untiy for Christmas, it will not launch. Installed from DVD's, the attached to the network and the 6G patch downloaded. Nvidia upgraded to the latest patch automatically. The game stops at the start screen, there is no error. Tried both online and offline, same result. Downgraded video driver to 344.48, same result. Renamed ACU.exe and allowed Uplay to download new version, same result.

Can anyone help with this issue?

regards

Anykeyer
12-26-2014, 07:43 AM
Install driver 347.09

Mechavomit
12-29-2014, 03:33 AM
I'm sure this has been asked before, but since this unplayable stack of garbage still doesn't work on PC, can we get a refund? I got this as a gift, and now I wish I could've saved the money for the person who gave it to me. Because it doesn't work. I had to manually download a .dll like it's 1995. Even then it crashes. Constantly. So, I want a refund. It's 2014. That you idiots are putting out games this broken is shameful.

Anykeyer
12-29-2014, 09:40 AM
Nobody said they didn't like it, but why would anyone spend money on a broken game when they haven't even fixed it 6 weeks after launch?

But again 93-95% of PC gamers don't say "I'll just pirate it" so that statement is completely and utterly ridiculous. I suppose console users don't pirate?

Peasants obviously DO pirate games, and do it just as "good".
But again, If the product is broken - dont touch it, if you already spent money on it - request refund (or be happy with a compensation they gave u). This isnt a valid excuse for pirating games.

roi0
12-29-2014, 11:32 AM
Peasants obviously DO pirate games, and do it just as "good".
But again, If the product is broken - dont touch it, if you already spent money on it - request refund (or be happy with a compensation they gave u). This isnt a valid excuse for pirating games.

The compensation thay gave us is only valid for those with a working game, You cant relese a product and expect people to trust and pay you and relese it not ready buggy and unplayable.
The pirated version works great by the way, The DRM with the legitimate game screws it up, so why should a paying customer be punished?

Anykeyer
12-29-2014, 09:48 PM
Another moron... Dont mix those things, no ammount of "brokenness" can excuse piracy. If you do play you have to pay, period.
And btw there is no DRM in Unity.

roi0
12-29-2014, 11:37 PM
Another moron... Dont mix those things, no ammount of "brokenness" can excuse piracy. If you do play you have to pay, period.
And btw there is no DRM in Unity.

First of all dont call me names you dumb ****, Uplay is a kind of DRM which does ****s up the saves and corrupts some of the downloaded files.
Fix your broken programmes and games and learn that you cant punish those who pay for your products or deal with the consoquences.

johnsmith145
12-29-2014, 11:59 PM
So what about the online content? The main content that was advertised as such for months before the game was launched. You can't access that without connecting to Ubi's servers. DRM is present. Not to mention the plethora of items locked by online gimmicks.

Zmidd
12-30-2014, 12:56 AM
Nobody said they didn't like it, but why would anyone spend money on a broken game when they haven't even fixed it 6 weeks after launch?

But again 93-95% of PC gamers don't say "I'll just pirate it" so that statement is completely and utterly ridiculous. I suppose console users don't pirate?

Actually, that '93-95%' statistic is just proof of the saying that there are lies, damned lies and statistics. What they actually mean is that, of any Ubisoft game released, 93-95% of copies played are pirated, which, of course, would include things like bootleg copies sold in back streets in various countries around the world, quite often to people who wouldn't be able to get it any other way, as well as illegally torrented versions. They use that to imply that this means that 93-95% of sales are lost, and that therefore they're only making 5-7% of the money they should be, hence DRM is legitimised. This is absolute ********. Even discounting things like people who buy a legit copy, but then pirate so they don't need to bother with DRM (something I have done with, for example, Windows), they do not indicate what percentage of these pirates would actually buy if it was simply not possible to pirate these games. I have seen no major publisher who, publicly, at least, even seems to consider that question. The only time I have seen this considered is about six years ago by a small indie developer who released a DRM-free version of one of their games, then monitored how much their sales increased and also how much torrents dropped on several major pirate sites when they started adding more and more restrictive DRM. They came to the conclusion they got 1 extra sale for every 1,000 downloads eliminated, or, to put it another way, the conversion of pirate to paying customer by eliminating piracy was 0.1%. If this holds true for Ubisoft games, this means that they are not losing out on 93-95% of sales due to piracy, they are losing out on 0.093-0.095% of sales.

Anykeyer
12-30-2014, 08:48 AM
First of all dont call me names you dumb ****, Uplay is a kind of DRM which does ****s up the saves and corrupts some of the downloaded files.
Fix your broken programmes and games and learn that you cant punish those who pay for your products or deal with the consoquences.

Haha. They are not my programmers, funny raging little guy.
And Uplay is not DRM, they removed all DRM-related functions long ago, you dont need to be online, there are no install limits, device activations, low level drivers, nothing.
Its just a carot now, gives extras so users are more likely to use it, But even those extras are available in offline mode once you unlock them.

roi0
12-30-2014, 11:34 AM
Haha. They are not my programmers, funny raging little guy.
And Uplay is not DRM, they removed all DRM-related functions long ago, you dont need to be online, there are no install limits, device activations, low level drivers, nothing.
Its just a carot now, gives extras so users are more likely to use it, But even those extras are available in offline mode once you unlock them.

Argue semantics if it makes you feel better you funny chubby boy, And uplay is a kind of DRM, Like steam and origin are a kind of DRM.

Anykeyer
12-30-2014, 12:03 PM
Steam is DRM bc it tracks on how many computers you have logged in, and can flag your account for ban if it detects suspicious activity (like IPs from different locations in a short time). Steam is very paranoid and automatically issues multiple restrictions (including 30 day trade ban) if you login from a new PC.
Uplay doesnt have any kind of abuse protection, therefore it cant be considered a DRM.

Wrath2Zero
01-01-2015, 03:33 AM
Origin, Steam, Uplay are all DRM because they require the client to be on while you play the game. All they do like DRM's job is to enforce the game's EULA on a software level, that's what DRM is.

wootwoots
01-04-2015, 08:18 AM
So ? when does patch 5 with "real" pc performance fix is coming ?

USAdystopia
01-04-2015, 08:14 PM
So ? when does patch 5 with "real" pc performance fix is coming ?

Want me to choose the components and build the PC...FOR you??

WestleyTDPR
01-04-2015, 08:55 PM
Want me to choose the components and build the PC...FOR you??

Yes please, I'd really like to see you do that, select components that negate bad programming, the world awaits your expertise! What amazes me most about your post is that your sig shows you running 7970 crossfire, and crossfire isn't working, so please explain to me how your rig selection is so perfect and runs the game so well? Personally I have a pair of 290's and the performance is still terrible.

I'm betting you don't have working crossfire and your just an arrogant big mouthed idiot who can't keep it shut despite having nothing constructive to say. Me, I'm looking forward to a patch 5 that does actually fix the performance issues, removes the newly introduces flickering on SLi systems (my mates 780ti's now can't play the game) and fixes the completely broken multiplayer that seems to depend on the wind direction, which was one of the main advertised features of the new AC and the reason my friends and I all bought it.

Wrath2Zero
01-05-2015, 01:21 AM
The game is best optimised for NVIDIA 900 series and it's pretty broken in regards to SLI and Crossfire. Ever since I got my GTX970 the game runs so well. AMD did do well with the Omega driver and my old R9 280 ran OK after that, with high textures, SSAO, FXAA, 1920x1080 and I was in the 40s a lot.

USAdystopia
01-05-2015, 07:16 AM
Yes please, I'd really like to see you do that, select components that negate bad programming, the world awaits your expertise! What amazes me most about your post is that your sig shows you running 7970 crossfire, and crossfire isn't working, so please explain to me how your rig selection is so perfect and runs the game so well? Personally I have a pair of 290's and the performance is still terrible.

I'm betting you don't have working crossfire and your just an arrogant big mouthed idiot who can't keep it shut despite having nothing constructive to say. Me, I'm looking forward to a patch 5 that does actually fix the performance issues, removes the newly introduces flickering on SLi systems (my mates 780ti's now can't play the game) and fixes the completely broken multiplayer that seems to depend on the wind direction, which was one of the main advertised features of the new AC and the reason my friends and I all bought it.

Don't be so hateful. Am willing to recognize that PC gaming and your expectations about hardware and proper selection are beyond your ken. Perhaps your system is more suitable for games like World of Warcraft, etc?

Boghtdrincker
01-05-2015, 09:53 AM
Any eta when Dead Kings is going to be released? its great that season pass holders such as myself get a free game and non pass holders get Dead Kings for free but when is it going to be released?.

WestleyTDPR
01-05-2015, 01:50 PM
Don't be so hateful. Am willing to recognize that PC gaming and your expectations about hardware and proper selection are beyond your ken. Perhaps your system is more suitable for games like World of Warcraft, etc?

Aw, pot and kettle and all that mate, you were the one being hateful to the guy who was waiting for patch 5 remember? I'm just giving you some of your own medicine!

The fact that you obviously have a reading age somewhere in single digits doesn't help my job but I'm willing to persevere. Quite how you could be so stupid as to assume that hardware selection is beyond my understanding is baffling, but then there are a lot of morons on the internet, and nice as it is of you to put your hand up, in future you would be wiser to keep you moronic comments to yourself and not prove to the world how incredibly thick you really are. Did you see my rig in my sig, well no you didn't but still you judge? Despite mentioning that I ran crossfire 290's and that graphics cards are predominant for gaming you still couldn't figure out my rig might be better than yours, you simpleton. Frankly, looking at that cooker of a rig you built and the fact that you feel the colour of your cable's and LED's is worth mentioning in your sig tell me you shouldn't be allowed anywhere near component selection.

A quick look through your post history also shows you never really contribute anything to the discussion, so do the world a small favour and just admit you were being dumb in both those posts and have done with it.

Still looking forward to patch 5.

Mr_Shade
01-05-2015, 04:58 PM
Guys,

Less of the infighting please, else posts will be deleted and bans handed out.

USAdystopia
01-05-2015, 06:14 PM
Guys,

As only a handful of posters KNOW what they are talking about and most are complainers, whiners and crybabies (who expect others to do their work for them) which is tedious to suffer through am happy to delete my participation on this site.

lovescandal
01-06-2015, 11:38 AM
Please!
Fix the the Freezing Problem.
PLEASE,PLEASE.

WestleyTDPR
01-06-2015, 01:34 PM
As only a handful of posters KNOW what they are talking about and most are complainers, whiners and crybabies (who expect others to do their work for them) which is tedious to suffer through am happy to delete my participation on this site.

I agree, I'm happy for you to delete his participation too

Now, about patch 5?

WikingDK
01-06-2015, 07:19 PM
Is there any news on a official patch for PC performance?

Ryk_Feral
01-06-2015, 10:05 PM
Is there any news on a official patch for PC performance?
Not a word.
I wish they would at the very least officially post a "we know there's still problems" or something.

laseman9295
01-09-2015, 12:06 AM
hi i recently purchased game i am having same type of performance issues freezing and jittery etc. and was wondering how and were do you get the patches. thanks

Bill69
01-09-2015, 02:26 AM
The patch 1to 4 are released already, but still the game run's really badly. There is no performance change when I change the settings... Are you going to release a fifth patch at least ??? Give us some news

Darkmantik
01-09-2015, 11:26 AM
Guys,

You are dishonest persons. How do you dare to sell such an unfinished game and then leaving for hollidays!? WTF is that? And you don't refund scammed people? You are scammers, nothing else, and you'll get condemned for that.

FIDFLife
01-09-2015, 02:24 PM
Guys,

Ban himself and fired together with the office ubisoft! you are scammers and liars!!!!!!

similarly
01-10-2015, 03:08 PM
Guys, don't blame the moderators. They're only responsible for keeping peace on the forums. They are NOT responsible for any problems you might be having with the game.

Anykeyer
01-12-2015, 08:41 AM
There is absolutely nothing wrong with game's performance level if you meet official recomended requiremements.
Dont expect any performance patches, bc they arent miracle workers.

WestleyTDPR
01-12-2015, 08:43 PM
There is absolutely nothing wrong with game's performance level if you meet official recomended requiremements.

Well that's just not true is it. Crossfire remains broken, and SLi flickers so bad you have to turn the second card off to play so both high performance solutions don't work

Anykeyer
01-12-2015, 10:13 PM
So you expect Ubisoft to start writing drivers for AMD and Nvidia, huh? Keep waiting then.

tdtdtdtd
01-13-2015, 10:49 PM

Oh, so the millions of people who have had more problems with this game than any other game simply don't have the pc specs? I hope you're trolling.

Anykeyer
01-14-2015, 08:14 AM
Less than a million buys each AC on PC. Where did you get those millions? LOL

more problems with this game than any other game simply don't have the pc specs?
Yes, you got it right. ACU 1.4 has less bugs than fully patched AC3 or AC4 and many many other games. And it performs like it should on adequate hardware - faster and smoother than WD or AC4 on the same system, while having much more advanced visuals.

Ryk_Feral
01-14-2015, 03:28 PM
Oh, so the millions of people who have had more problems with this game than any other game simply don't have the pc specs? I hope you're trolling.

Yeah, at this point I think he is just trolling. So just ignore him.

tdtdtdtd
01-14-2015, 06:56 PM
I stopped taking him seriously when he said AC 3 and 4 had more bugs. LOL

Anykeyer
01-14-2015, 09:32 PM
Not "had", still have. Im talking about real bugs, 100% reproducable on another system, not stuff like random crashes bc your PC blows.
And it would be so cool to see all those "millions with problems".

Ansellbwoy
01-14-2015, 11:15 PM
Interesting to see people who hang around a game forum for a game they apparently hate, spouting nothing but negativity, then calling other people trolls. Think they need to look up the definition.

Ryk_Feral
01-15-2015, 12:15 AM
Interesting to see people who hang around a game forum for a game they apparently hate, spouting nothing but negativity, then calling other people trolls. Think they need to look up the definition.

Still hanging around because there are many who still have some hope over the problems.

As for the other remark
"In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion."
Seen it many times in here already.

People are feeling negativity indeed. A lot of it has to do with lack of any up to date official information (including acknowledgment that there are still issues, or that things are being looked into). Just dead silence......which stirs up tension.
Even the live update page hasn't been updated in quite awhile.

canniria
01-15-2015, 05:51 PM
HELP!!!

Received latest Unity update plus Dead Kings DLC.
BUT!!! tried to play Dead Kings, game freezes on load screen.
Had to hit CTRL ALT DEL to get out of the game.
NOW everytime I try to access the game I get stuck on the load screen again and there is nothing I can do about it .

CAN'T PLAY ANYMORE.

WIn7 srv pack 1
Intel core i5 3.2GHz
8gig ram
Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 970

Anykeyer
01-16-2015, 09:14 AM
Looks like you didnt update nvidia video driver. Pre 347 crash right before "press any key" should appear

Anykeyer
01-19-2015, 10:11 AM
Ok, I take my words back. Ubisoft dropped the ball with their DLCs.

1. apparently a lot of players with "revolutionary armaments" experience a very nasty bug with weapon unlocks not being correctly registered
2. "hydrogen bonded" (dead kings 100% sync achievements) doesnt properly register on PC

BLkVenom
01-19-2015, 03:15 PM
ive tried to install the app on my samsung ace and its says that its not compatible.... i agree its not the most recent phone but hey im not gonna buy a new phone for AC UNITY is there gonna be something in the future to fix this problem it should be compatible on any phone

QueenAnarya
01-20-2015, 09:59 PM
I mean, seriously. With glitches like this its annoying. I like the game but its annoying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xYuWiVEhgk&list=UUhhFVa4WQ-ng45jPjJn0ZIg

strigoi1958
01-20-2015, 10:15 PM
1 glitch which is usually sorted by fast travelling somewhere...

ecocrash
01-24-2015, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by Ansellbwoy View Post

I would just like to be able to play the game I paid for, like many I will come on here to find the latest until I give up on the game, which is coming nearer.

viper1190
02-04-2015, 01:25 PM
Almost 2 months over after Patch 4... Any Updates on the Release Date of Patch 5...

Actually.. Not only Release Date... ANY UPDATE on Patch 5..!!! Its been really long... a little update would be nice..!!!

similarly
02-04-2015, 01:49 PM
Almost 2 months over after Patch 4... Any Updates on the Release Date of Patch 5...

Actually.. Not only Release Date... ANY UPDATE on Patch 5..!!! Its been really long... a little update would be nice..!!!

Yeah. Haven't you heard? It's coming "soon"! They've been saying it for weeks! Ubisoft: don't try to fix EVERYTHING in ONE patch. I don't care if you have to release 10,000 patches to get the game running, let's see you FIX something, eh? I'm still waiting on those Dead Kings weapons.