PDA

View Full Version : Quit Co-op Mission = Demotion?

RobertMcSassin
11-26-2014, 07:26 PM
Earlier on I was quite happily minding my own business, getting me that lovely Armour of Tommy The Caringlion when annoyance happened...

I jumped down into that bit where you do that puzzle with the four posts you have to turn, only to find I'd jumped right into one of them Assassin Silhouettes...Them that drag you into the Co-op stuff...Which I WILL NOT DO!!!...Grrrr...

So, being the moderately aged/hard of thinking type that I am, I try to run away gracefully, up a wall...As you do...By pressing X...*Sigh*...Then I see the "Press X to join Co-op" thing...

Oh, fercryingoutloud...

Anyways, got dragged into a foursome and then, with the greatest of respects and apologies to the other three players, instantly Quit Mission, because...I WILL NOT DO CO-OP!!!!...Grrrr...

RIght...So then, does all this getting of Tommy-type armour and THEN I notice my rank...No, I don't mean the awful smell...I mean that prior to going back to the Cafe, I'd been Advanced Enforcer (or whatever the one above Enforcer is...)...But now - post armour getting - I'm Soldier again...

Now, was that simply a coincidental glitch?...Or is Ubisoft now using the "Join in or else we pune-ish you mortal fools!!!...But only gently, so that you will continue to luuuurve us regardless of...Y'know...Stuff..." method of hassling people WHO WILL NOT DO CO-OP!!!!...Grrrrr...

I'm sure it's all marvellous...I just don't play well with others...Although, you can't accuse me of being one of them that just charge in and kill everything, simply because I've never done co-op multiplayer...Lone-wolfpack is more my thing... ;) ...Erm...Yeah, my style really is charge in and kill everything...I don't do stealth all that well, seriously!...

Sooooo...Anyone else had a demotion from quitting?...Deliberate or otherwise?...

nzBlustone
11-26-2014, 09:09 PM
Haven't had that happen, don't pay much attention to the rank since it doesn't seem to have any benefits to my Arno.

And I have quit some co-ops (because they bugged out).

Also, most people run in and kill everything I have noticed in my match-ups. I wish more people stealthed but they don't seem to. So don't let that hold you back if that is the main reason. In fact most people seem to just do their own thing in co-op missions, much to my dismay. I haven't heard anyone even speak in chat since the day I bought the game...

(Also, forum admins... get rid of the stupid captcha, I find those things so damn hard. :( )

Rafe Harwood
11-26-2014, 09:20 PM
I don't yet have the game, but I have to say that imo, being demoted for quitting would be a good idea to stop people from being annoying and quitting when you need the team together.

As you say, you went through several warnings.

Just put it down to you made a mistake. It happens.