PDA

View Full Version : Free Game for Gold/Season Pass Purchasers (Season Pass now discontinued)

Bahjabroni
11-26-2014, 07:19 PM
So, if you've not heard, today Ubi announced that Dead Kings will be free for everyone. They've also discontinued the Season Pass.

Those of us who purchased the Gold edition or the Season Pass alone, will be eligible for a FREE GAME.

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:152-186650-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Selection is:

- Far Cry 4

- The Crew

- Rayman Legends

- Watch Dogs

- AC4 - Black Flag

"We are currently setting up the system to process this offer. We will provide an update on how to claim your free game soon."

I applaud Ubi for this decision.

pbsec
11-26-2014, 07:35 PM
wow,gj Ubisoft!

MrBucker87
11-26-2014, 08:14 PM
what about Assassinís Creed Unity Guillotine ?? can i get free game coz i have Assassinís Creed Unity Guillotine Edition ???

Bahjabroni
11-26-2014, 08:17 PM
what about Assassin’s Creed Unity Guillotine ?? can i get free game coz i have Assassin’s Creed Unity Guillotine Edition ???

Does it come with the Season Pass? If it does, I would assume so.

MrBucker87
11-26-2014, 08:19 PM
ok.. i don't have it...

Bahjabroni
11-26-2014, 08:20 PM
ok.. i don't have it...

Yea, thats what this whole thing is for. Gold comes with the Season Pass. You will get Dead Kings for free though.

MrBucker87
11-26-2014, 08:22 PM
thank you mate...

drop_toya
11-26-2014, 08:31 PM
Is the dlc already available ? And if so, how can i download it ?
Oh and GJ ubi !

Arnieo136
11-26-2014, 08:34 PM
I bought the code before this e-mail but activated it just minutes ago.
Will i still get the free game? since i bought it before?

Bahjabroni
11-26-2014, 08:41 PM
Is the dlc already available ? And if so, how can i download it ?
Oh and GJ ubi !

Its not available yet.

Bahjabroni
11-26-2014, 08:42 PM

Yes, you bought the season pass. You will get it.

ID_Phoenix
11-26-2014, 08:48 PM
So, if I buy the key online and not from uplay, can i still get a free game?

ymgve
11-26-2014, 08:49 PM
What about those of us who already bought all the games in that selection?

NightmareGK13
11-26-2014, 08:52 PM
Season pass discontinued? What if I want to get the rest of the dlc's? like the pre-order ones that usually come with the Season Pass?

Misterscruff63
11-26-2014, 09:47 PM
It all looks pretty straight forward doesn't it :confused:

Not interested in the ones on the list, what about the offer of Rogue ?

Diarmuid_III
11-26-2014, 10:15 PM
It all looks pretty straight forward doesn't it :confused:

TymrieL
11-26-2014, 10:21 PM

Ow yes, i got all the games listed with exception of the crew and rayman, i am not a racing fan, and never was a rayman fan so rogue would be gr8

enesis
11-26-2014, 11:08 PM

Is the Season Pass still available for sale?

We are discontinuing sales of the Season Pass.

*FREE GAME TO BE REDEEMED BY NO LATER THAN MARCH 15, 2015. LIMITED TO ONE OFFER PER PERSON. INTERNET CONNECTION AND ACCOUNT (UPLAY, STEAM, XBOX LIVE, AND/OR PLAYSTATION NETWORK) MAYBE REQUIRED TO USE/PLAY DOWNLOAD. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER, GIFT CARD, REBATE OR DISCOUNT COUPON. PRODUCT SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. SPECIFIC LIST OF GAMES AVAILABLE FOR FREE MAY VARY PER COUNTRY AND PLATFORM. FREE GAME LIMITED TO PLATFORM ON WHICH ASSASSINíS CREED UNITY WAS INITIALLY PURCHASED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. YOU MUST MEET THE MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENTS, WHICH VARY BY COUNTRY, TO REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT. IN ADDITION, UBISOFTíS TERMS OF USE AS POSTED ON UBI.COM APPLY.

Stormkiller1972
11-26-2014, 11:18 PM
And what happens if you already have all the listed games?
Damage control is fun to watch...

Makiavelo SG
11-26-2014, 11:29 PM

Yes, i think. You get the season pass.

Arnieo136
11-27-2014, 01:22 PM
I hope I still get the free game.
From the responses here I think I will get it.

But in the mail it says:

You get a free game if you bought the code before 18:00 on november the 26th.

I bought it before but activated it later. So how do they check if you bought it before the 26th of november.

Infil89
11-27-2014, 02:07 PM
To me it happened to me I gave it away , but the problems I had ( I can not play by the acu.exe ) not activated it until I saw the mail.
To see how ubi behaves ...

alasthennars
11-27-2014, 03:01 PM
I hope I still get the free game.
From the responses here I think I will get it.

But in the mail it says:

You get a free game if you bought the code before 18:00 on november the 26th.

I bought it before but activated it later. So how do they check if you bought it before the 26th of november.

What mail are you talking about? Am I missing something here?

I bought the season pass yesterday after 18:00 from a third party site, which would have bought the code itself way earlier than 26th. But technically, I bought the SP! :D We'll see how it goes.

PhilyG213
11-27-2014, 03:54 PM
I am a little bit confused. Are you only allowed to get one of six free games if you already HAVE the Season Pass or is it it possible to get one game if you don't have the Season Pass which comes for free???

Mr_Shade
11-27-2014, 04:11 PM
I am a little bit confused. Are you only allowed to get one of six free games if you already HAVE the Season Pass or is it it possible to get one game if you don't have the Season Pass which comes for free???

If you don't have a season pass and you own Unity- you get the Dead Kings DLC for free.

If you do own the season pass and you own Unity - you get the choice of a free game - and the content in the season pass.

PhilyG213
11-27-2014, 04:22 PM
If you don't have a season pass and you own Unity- you get the Dead Kings DLC for free.

If you do own the season pass and you own Unity - you get the choice of a free game - and the content in the season pass.

Alright that means no free game for me, only Dead Kings and hopefully Chronicles China too. I mean I am not even angry about that. I am really happy

medavroog
11-27-2014, 06:07 PM
So, if you've not heard, today Ubi announced that Dead Kings will be free for everyone. They've also discontinued the Season Pass.

Those of us who purchased the Gold edition or the Season Pass alone, will be eligible for a FREE GAME.

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:152-186650-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Selection is:

- Far Cry 4

- The Crew

- Rayman Legends

- Watch Dogs

- AC4 - Black Flag

"We are currently setting up the system to process this offer. We will provide an update on how to claim your free game soon."

I applaud Ubi for this decision.

AND ~~~ I already own those games ... indeed GOOD JOB UbiSoft for SCAM my money on the "Season's Pass", and said NO to include "Assassin's Creed: Rogue" to this list. So what they wanna me to select? ... another copy of the game that I ALREADY OWN? ... good job indeed.

Misterscruff63
11-27-2014, 06:26 PM
What would have been better would have been a free game of choice, within reason of course because they would always be some who would take the pee out of it. Surely this get's round the problem of people not wanting what's listed or have already.

medavroog
11-27-2014, 06:43 PM
What would have been better would have been a free game of choice, within reason of course because they would always be some who would take the pee out of it. Surely this get's round the problem of people not wanting what's listed or have already.

My rage and my demand are both reasonable because I indeed purchased the deal for the "Season's Pass" when it was offered, and now I am indeed under the scam because of the decision made ob UbiSoft. The fact is, I was going to purchase "Assassin's Creed: Rogue" anyways, but because I cannot find an offer for Uplay PC-Download [No Disc] version ... I sent a ticket to the staffs to ask about when they will offer it. You see, I am not here to ask "freebies" ... I am just upset at their choice.

They want to fix their mistake? ... good, give those who did not purchase the "Seaon's Pass" something, and keep the "Season's Pass" NOT FREE ... but no, UbiSoft had to make this choice AND THEN forces me to choose from a list of games that "not wanting what's listed or have already [owned]", as per you correctly stated. The problem here is when UbiSoft choose to give the "Season's Pass" free ... the smarter choice is to make something else [something smaller] to give as a "freebies" ... and keep the "Season's Pass" as it was. ... but no, they failed to choose the right method.

kariminator_x
11-27-2014, 06:52 PM
Hi.

I have a problem, my Season Pass disappeared from my Uplay account, I would like to clarify that it was activated on 14 November.
Do you have an explanation please, thank you.

Misterscruff63
11-27-2014, 06:59 PM
Just had a look myself mines gone as well where has it gone ? Ive already paid for it so what gives ?

medavroog
11-27-2014, 07:01 PM
Hi.

I have a problem, my Season Pass disappeared from my Uplay account, I would like to clarify that it was activated on 14 November.
Do you have an explanation please, thank you.

Yeah! ... the Season's Pass is now offered as FREE Content for ALL players! ... did you pay for the Season's Pass like ME? ... good news! ... as a Compensation, we are Forced to choose games that we either ALREADY OWNED or do NOT WANT.

TL;DR Version: ... those who paid for the Season's Pass are SCAMMED.

medavroog
11-27-2014, 07:03 PM
Just had a look myself mines gone as well where has it gone ? Ive already paid for it so what gives ?

It means no one can claim of having the Season's Pass ... simple, period. Don't you get it now?

naumaan
11-27-2014, 07:05 PM
If AC Rogue is offered with it, the value of their offer would have increased with a tremendous amount

Misterscruff63
11-27-2014, 07:08 PM
It means no one can claim of having the Season's Pass ... simple, period. Don't you get it now?

Luckily I evidence of buying the season pass even though they have removed it, but really Ubisoft are digging themselves a bigger whole for themselves and causing more damage to there already piss poor reputation as it is already.

kariminator_x
11-27-2014, 07:09 PM
Yeah! ... the Season's Pass is now offered as FREE Content for ALL players! ... did you pay for the Season's Pass like ME? ... good news! ... as a Compensation, we are Forced to choose games that we either ALREADY OWNED or do NOT WANT.

WTF, seriously it's Free !! Yes I bought the Season Pass, so it removes the Season Pass from account without refund with just a promise. What is this madness?
The Unity is a real nightmare, it's the last game I bought at Ubisoft.

medavroog
11-27-2014, 07:10 PM
If AC Rogue is offered with it, the value of their offer would have increased with a tremendous amount

In other words ... it is perfectly OK for UbiSoft to screw those who purchased the Season's Pass by forcing them to choose games which they either already owned or do not want as the compensation just all to please those people who never purchased the Season's Pass? ... it might be OK for you, but I already owned the games which UbiSoft is offering ... so, how am I to be compensated?!

medavroog
11-27-2014, 07:13 PM
WTF, seriously it's Free !! Yes I bought the Season Pass, so it removes the Season Pass from account without refund with just a promise. What is this madness?
The Unity is a real nightmare, it's the last game I bought at Ubisoft.

Nothing is TRUE [you know what I mean?] ... and Everything is PERMITTED [seen what is done by UbiSoft now?] ....

... and, Welcome to the "Club of Season's Pass Owners" ... oh wait, it is removed.

ferec2014
11-27-2014, 07:20 PM
[SIZE=7]]When I enter assasins creed unity and pass mission And I quit Game And Again Enter Game GAME SAY DATA CORRUPTED what should I do:confused::confused::confused: Help

kariminator_x
11-27-2014, 07:24 PM
Nothing is TRUE [you know what I mean?] ... and Everything is PERMITTED [seen what is done by UbiSoft now?] ....

... and, Welcome to the "Club of Season's Pass Owners" ... oh wait, it is removed.

:)Really well said, respect bro.
We would have lied to me, then ?:rolleyes:

It will be difficult for certain, is to prove that we had the Season Pass.

Sorry for my bad English.

medavroog
11-27-2014, 09:10 PM
:)Really well said, respect bro.
We would have lied to me, then ?:rolleyes:

It will be difficult for certain, is to prove that we had the Season Pass.

Sorry for my bad English.

Well, at least UbiSoft pleased hundreds of people who were never going to purchase the "Season's Pass" by giving them the contents free ... at the same time, scamming us and removed our "Season's Pass" from our ubi-accounts.

mmac900
11-27-2014, 09:40 PM
ETA on free game? I want my far cry 4 :)

zakl
11-27-2014, 09:46 PM
Finally bether, but still it is throwing out from the game and i still can't kill Belleck. Any sugestions?

Erfivur
11-27-2014, 10:02 PM

No it's not, unless i'm mistaken only one single part of the season pass, The Dead Kings DLC, is being given away free.
The only reason they've stopped selling it is to stop people snapping it up now to take advantage of the compensation deal.

You're still going to get all the other peripherals/equipment/missions etc that the season pass offered and presumably the China Chronicles as well.

So calm down.

Misterscruff63
11-27-2014, 10:25 PM
No it's not, unless i'm mistaken only one single part of the season pass, The Dead Kings DLC, is being given away free.
The only reason they've stopped selling it is to stop people snapping it up now to take advantage of the compensation deal.

You're still going to get all the other peripherals/equipment/missions etc that the season pass offered and presumably the China Chronicles as well.

So calm down.

So what justification did they have removing it for those who have already bought it ?

medavroog
11-28-2014, 01:02 AM
So what justification did they have removing it for those who have already bought it ?

There is no justification ... by removing our Season's Pass makes us cannot claim to ever have the Season's Pass in the first place. However, many fanbois [pronounced "fang-bwa"] simply will just say otherwise ... it is to be expected, UbiSoft just gave the Season's Pass content [even shall it only be "a part of the content", it is still the "original paid content] FREE to hundreds people who never purchased the Season's Pass - instant making hundreds of fanbois there.

RabbidWallaby
11-28-2014, 04:40 AM
Yep, own all but 2 on that list, and don't own those for good reason. Better try again with that offering for sure.

similarly
11-28-2014, 04:49 AM

So calm down.

This is true. They are only offering Dead Kings DLC for free.

I haven't checked whether I have Season Pass still listed on my account, but as of last night, I still had the Season Pass CONTENT in my game. As I understand it, the final DLC (Dead Kings and China) WILL be given to SP holders as promised.

Walter_white_
11-28-2014, 04:51 AM
They didn't take away the season pass, just the ability to buy it.

However why don't i have the revolutionary armaments pack?
Also the dead kings weapons look cool. That bone weapon is sweet.

http://i.imgur.com/LfBdb3H.jpg

Anykeyer
11-28-2014, 10:00 AM

Its not gone anywhere. Its till here in account info as well as in in-game EStore (listed as installed). Just DLC tab is hidden for ACU in Uplay, this doesnt affect anything.

kbbw
11-28-2014, 10:13 AM
Really? Cmon guys....

1. Why are you complaining......the season pass is wat about 30€/$ and they offer you a free 60€/$ game for the inconvenience.... i would say you should be happy you get anything.... I mean EA would have just said "Oh yea sorry about the bugs and stuf but eh... sh*t happens" now would you rather have Ubi to react like that?

i mean you even get all the season pass stuf if you have it.... so that 60€/$ for free basicly.....

2. like they announced they are still setting everything up you can't excpet them to have all that ready for i don't know how many million people in just 2 days...... give them a week or 2 and it should be ready..........

3. if you allready own all the games they offer i can only say one thing. You buy to much games........ having one every 3 months is okay... having one every day is just spoiled -.-

Misterscruff63
11-28-2014, 11:09 AM
3. if you allready own all the games they offer i can only say one thing. You buy to much games........ having one every 3 months is okay... having one every day is just spoiled -.-

What gives you the right to tell me or others how many games we should buy or spend our money on ! Those of us buying instead of pirating games are helping game developer's stay in business, and for the future of games for the pc, even though they have dropped a right bollock with Unity this time ! Some people need to put there brain in gear before posting.

NightmareGK13
11-28-2014, 01:16 PM
I am already seeing some of the unlockable gear from the Dead Kings, but what now if I wan't to buy the rest of the gear that would usually come with the season pass? All the DLC locked bonuses and pre-order content?

kbbw
11-28-2014, 01:41 PM
What gives you the right to tell me or others how many games we should buy or spend our money on ! Those of us buying instead of pirating games are helping game developer's stay in business, and for the future of games for the pc, even though they have dropped a right bollock with Unity this time ! Some people need to put there brain in gear before posting.

Thats acctually what I'm doing.
Ubisoft made a big desision doing this you know they will miss TONS of profit because of it. its not there fold if you decide to buy every last game that come's out. you can't expect them to take in account that people spent all there money on game's they develope. If you want to buy all the games there are thats your privelige but don't complain when ubisoft does something like this and you allready own the games. you could always stop the preorder and get the game over this.....

but again stopspouting the crap about allready owning all the games because like i said before "They DIDN'T have to do THIS"

Misterscruff63
11-28-2014, 02:26 PM
And your quiet happy coming on here criticising people because they actually buy game's. What's your problem either your jealous because we can or you pirate most of your games and you are too tight to buy any. I'm not interested in the crap you spout saying we should be happy what we have been offered and they are taking a hit, tough they should have made the game playable before release.

kbbw
11-28-2014, 02:30 PM
And your quiet happy coming on here criticising people because they actually buy game's. What's your problem either your jealous because we can or you pirate most of your games and you are too tight to buy any. I'm not interested in the crap you spout saying we should be happy what we have been offered and they are taking a hit, tough they should have made the game playable before release.

Not really. I refuse to pirate.

what i do know though is the hard labor i have to go through to be able to pay for a game i really want. i know the fisical pain in my body because i have to work for things i want. i know the value of a game i bought with my money where i have to work my arse of for. thats why you won't see me complaining that they give me only the DLC for free. thats why i utterly can't stand people who COMPLAIN for getting a FREE high end game.

No matter how i look at it the only reason i see for people to DARE complain about this is because they are bloody SPOILED kids. you don't look a given horse not in its mouth even if you don't know how to ride one.

Misterscruff63
11-28-2014, 02:39 PM
Not really ? And you think your the only one who has done exactly what you have done Ive done it exactly the same my entire life ! And again it addresses the fact that I am entitled to buy what I want and if it means buying one, two or even three games in a month then so be it, Ive worked to get in the position I'm in now and I'm going to enjoy myself . So get off your high horse and stop preaching because its not going to work !

kbbw
11-28-2014, 03:06 PM
Not really ? And you think your the only one who has done exactly what you have done Ive done it exactly the same my entire life ! And again it addresses the fact that I am entitled to buy what I want and if it means buying one, two or even three games in a month then so be it, Ive worked to get in the position I'm in now and I'm going to enjoy myself . So get off your high horse and stop preaching because its not going to work !

I never said you can't do with your money what you want.

lets say it like this say all the people with the season pass (lets say 5 milion) choose Far Cry 4 (60Ä) that would mean they miss 300 MILION because of that. all that i say than is you don't own the priveledge to COMPLAIN AT ALL. you didn't waste 300 mil on unity did you? well Ubisoft basicly did. i mean yes they sell loads of games but even for ubisoft 300 mil is a MASSIVE amount.

so yes they might have only selected a few games to choose from But this litle comensation what i quote again:

THEY DIDN'T HAVE TO DO

is costing them way more than it did for you because your still playing the game aren't you? and so is everyone else(Note the people who can acctually start the game). so like i said and will stay saying Don't Complain about this Because this is MORE than any other Game Company would have done AND this is a Major something for Ubisoft because THEY are the real victims here not the people who play the game daily and cry becuase of the FPS and DEMAND compensation because Ubisoft did give them MORE compensation they they are entitled to. so don't give me crap about people having a game allready because they had the money for it because that doesn't give them the privelidge to go around and start screaming that they wan't a diffrent game as compensation if CLEARLY to only one REALLY hurt here are 1. the people who can't play and are forced to upgrade there PC and 2. Ubisoft themself for caring so much about there customers and then they get a bloody pile of crap for it in return

I don't say that you didn't work hard for your games. but face the fact here. if you BUY all the games as preorder and Ubisoft does this for its customers than it is not THEIR fold they did something they didn't even have to soits take it or leave it but DON'T complain

medavroog
11-28-2014, 03:10 PM
Its not gone anywhere. Its till here in account info as well as in in-game EStore (listed as installed). Just DLC tab is hidden for ACU in Uplay, this doesnt affect anything.

Thank you and Walter for this confirmation and re-assuring fact. I am corrected ... however, offering me games that I "already own" still doesn't really "compensate".

medavroog
11-28-2014, 03:23 PM
... thats why you won't see me complaining that they give me only the DLC for free. thats why i utterly can't stand people who COMPLAIN for getting a FREE high end game.

First and most of all, of course you will not complain when you are on the receiving end of the FREE DLC ... you never purchased it, you now have it for free, you have no right to complain whatsoever of course.

Secondly, as those who PURCHASED the Season's Pass ... unlike you ... we Do NOT ask for FREE "high end games" ... our rant was NOT even about the "freebies". Our rant was the "purchased unique rights" of the owners of the Season's Pass [as per promised in the original offer] is basically scammed off those who purchased by UbiSoft. Albeit the UbiSoft is trying to compensate the owners of the Season's Pass ... but a bad job they are doing it. Before you do another fanboi [pronounced "fang-bwah"] comment, you never purchased the Season's Pass ... you have no right to comment about our rant on this topic.

kbbw
11-28-2014, 03:35 PM
First and most of all, of course you will not complain when you are on the receiving end of the FREE DLC ... you never purchased it, you now have it for free, you have no right to complain whatsoever of course.

Secondly, as those who PURCHASED the Season's Pass ... unlike you ... we Do NOT ask for FREE "high end games" ... our rant was NOT even about the "freebies". Our rant was the "purchased unique rights" of the owners of the Season's Pass [as per promised in the original offer] is basically scammed off those who purchased by UbiSoft. Albeit the UbiSoft is trying to compensate the owners of the Season's Pass ... but a bad job they are doing it. Before you do another fanboi [pronounced "fang-bwah"] comment, you never purchased the Season's Pass ... you have no right to comment about our rant on this topic.

I have the right to reply because appernetly I'm the only one that acctually READS things......

If you had read everything they posted you would have SEEN that you get ALL the things promised on the seasone pass stil.
that the season pass is discontinued doesn't mean that you wont get your rewards....

Oh and i don't have the seasonpass for only one reason i did't bought the gold pack but the guillotine pack 130Ä*he under the impression that it had the season pass included wich it didn't my reading mistake at the time.

but i would have bought it eventually when i had the money for it.

but that doesn't mean ****. fact is that and don't try to say something else because the proof is IN THIS THREAD everyone is complaining that they either have them allready or don't WANT them wich is utterly BS because like i said THEY ARE BLOODY FREE

is this what all of you learned? complain when you get something for FREE????
because if it is this world is gonna die very soon. they give you basicly a Gift and you spit on them whit your complains every SINGLE person complaining that they will recieve a FREE game from Ubisoft should be utterly ashamed. really.

there was a time that Moral had a high place in this world but i guess that time is over

F1VESTARS
11-28-2014, 06:00 PM
Why not return the money?

- Far Cry 4 - Watch Dogs - AC4 - Black Flag, I already have. The other games I do not like, I would not buy/play.

OxIdOAC
11-28-2014, 06:42 PM
Nice one, Ubisoft.

I was about to buy The Crew Gold (PC) (tried beta The Crew on PS4 and liked it, its free for everyone, not some closed beta PC version), and this came just in right time, lucky me. One thing though, would i be allowed to buy Season Sass for The Crew? It says HERE (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:152-186650-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32) "...MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER...".
I need to know, Ubi admin.

Thanks

Mr_Shade
11-28-2014, 06:46 PM
Nice one, Ubisoft.

I was about to buy The Crew Gold (PC) (tried beta The Crew on PS4 and liked it, its free for everyone, not some closed beta PC version), and this came just in right time, lucky me. One thing though, would i be allowed to buy Season Sass for The Crew? It says HERE (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:152-186650-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32) "...MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER...".
I need to know, Ubi admin.

Thanks

Hi,

If you get The Crew for free - in the offer - you are able to buy the season pass for it = however you can't use the 'free' game code to get discount on any special offer deals on Uplay etc :)

MiniPorc0
11-28-2014, 07:03 PM
Hi,

If you get The Crew for free - in the offer - you are able to buy the season pass for it = however you can't use the 'free' game code to get discount on any special offer deals on Uplay etc :)

Any ETA?

Would get The Crew, but i don't know if was be before or after the release. And if be before, we will receive the Limited Edition?

hkkane2012
11-28-2014, 07:05 PM
question on free game
I bought unity from steam store,so I will get the steam version or uplay version free game?

OxIdOAC
11-28-2014, 08:01 PM
Hi,

Thank you :D

medavroog
11-28-2014, 10:56 PM
... is this what all of you learned? complain when you get something for FREE????

*facepalm* ... "Free" you say? ... and you claim to be a "reader"? Look pal, let us get the things and facts clear: the compensation offered by the UbiSoft are NOT free for me because it is to COMPENSATE MY PURCHASE of the Season's Pass ... that means, I PAID, comprende? Before you jump into another fanboi comment, NOT only I ALREADY OWN those games which UbiSoft offers ... I never ASKED for "freebies".

On the other hand, YOU are the one who is given a "freebie". So, "Einstein" ... please do not accuse me of complain when get "free stuff" when I bloody NOT get anything FREE in the deal ... AND because I am NOT getting it free ... why should I settle with a crap-o-turd compensation deal?!

kbbw
11-28-2014, 11:58 PM
*facepalm* ... "Free" you say? ... and you claim to be a "reader"? Look pal, let us get the things and facts clear: the compensation offered by the UbiSoft are NOT free for me because it is to COMPENSATE MY PURCHASE of the Season's Pass ... that means, I PAID, comprende? Before you jump into another fanboi comment, NOT only I ALREADY OWN those games which UbiSoft offers ... I never ASKED for "freebies".

On the other hand, YOU are the one who is given a "freebie". So, "Einstein" ... please do not accuse me of complain when get "free stuff" when I bloody NOT get anything FREE in the deal ... AND because I am NOT getting it free ... why should I settle with a crap-o-turd compensation deal?!

So mister did YOU READ what they said then?
because of what your typing here obviously not......
so i quote what they said right hereo:

Hoe zit het met de andere content van de Season Pass?

Spelers met een Season Pass zullen toegang blijven houden tot verschillende soorten extra content, inclusief Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China.

traslation:

How is it with the other content of the Season Pass?

Player with a Season Pass will keep their acces to diffrent kind of content, inclusive Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China.

hm..... looks like you get everything that you where promised as well so lets get the real facts together. you own a season pass. this means you get ALL the content of the season pass and not just the DLC. further you ALSO get a free game of choise now tell me in what exact part of this are you in need of a compensation because YOU STILL GET THE SP CONTENT

so you still get that what you bought and a free game ontop....

now call me stupid all you want but if you don't
comprende what this ^^^^^ just means then I'll really start to question your abilety to read because you can't have it more clear.....

I mean seriously.... all the SP content and a free game.....

fashric
11-29-2014, 12:58 AM
They should be offering a full refund for those that do not want any of the free games on offer. I'm not even sure how they can come to the conclusion that it's ok not to offer a refund. You can't just assume that everyone will want what you are offering as a replacement. It's great that they are offering some compensation to the people that bought the game but it still comes across as a bit shady.

eliashourany
11-29-2014, 01:19 AM
admin can you please tell me when will that offer be available for those who bought the season pass ?and thanks.

medavroog
11-29-2014, 12:28 PM
hm..... looks like you get everything that you where promised as well so lets get the real facts together. you own a season pass. this means you get ALL the content of the season pass and not just the DLC. further you ALSO get a free game of choise now tell me in what exact part of this are you in need of a compensation because YOU STILL GET THE SP CONTENT

so you still get that what you bought and a free game ontop....

now call me stupid all you want but if you don't what this ^^^^^ just means then I'll really start to question your abilety to read because you can't have it more clear.....

I mean seriously.... all the SP content and a free game.....

Hmmm ... it seems your "Einstein Brain" cannot read correctly ... I said I ALREADY OWN those games which are offered ... how is that to be a valid compensation? As for "what exactly" did the owners of the Season's Pass lost? The answer is obvious: EXCLUSIVENESS ... or else, why did we [the owners of the Season's Pass] bother the even pre-order the Season's Pass?

So a simple fact is hard to understand by people who do not even pre-order the Season's Pass ... and then happily take the "freebies". For your information, I do NOT even want the "freebies" ... I just want the Season's Pass back as it is - exclusive to those who purchased the Season's Pass ... NOT given to all player, simple. Oh, you will then complain about "your compensation" then, right? Well, the problem those who didn't purchase the Season's Pass was also experienced by the owners of the Season's Pass ... did the owners of the Season's Pass demand "freebies" for that? ... NO.

I do NOT the "freebies", I did NOT ask for the "freebies" ... I just want MY PAID EXCLUSIVENESS, simple.

medavroog
11-29-2014, 12:39 PM
They should be offering a full refund for those that do not want any of the free games on offer. I'm not even sure how they can come to the conclusion that it's ok not to offer a refund. You can't just assume that everyone will want what you are offering as a replacement. It's great that they are offering some compensation to the people that bought the game but it still comes across as a bit shady.

A full refund is not likely to happen ... in fact any refund that require "money" to be given back to us is not likely to happen. The current situation speaks for itself already. Those people who never purchased the Season's Pass demanded the contents of the Season's Pass be offered as a compensation to the problem which the owners of the Season's Pass also experience, whilst the owners of the Season's Pass never demanded any compensations ... UbiSoft agreed to the unreasonable demand of those who never purchased the Season's Pass WITHOUT the agreement of the owners of the Season's Pass.

Then UbiSoft realised they made a mistake over a mistake ... thus, offering the Season's Pass owners the so-called "free games" which are limited in choice ... more so when the said games are ALREADY OWNED by the supposed compensated Season's Pass owner. Basically, UbiSoft made a bad call by pleasing those own never purchased the Season's Pass by screwing over the "exclusive rights" of the Season's Pass owners ... the "paid rights of exclusiveness". What UbiSoft should have done is, by keeping the Season's Pass as it was ... and then offer something small to all players as a compensation - for instance, an in-game "skin".

similarly
11-29-2014, 01:50 PM
... I just want the Season's Pass back as it is - exclusive to those who purchased the Season's Pass ... NOT given to all player, simple.

They aren't giving all of the Season Pass content to everyone. They're giving ONE mission to everyone and a free game to the Season Pass holders. The season pass is not being taken away. You're losing nothing. The Season Pass includes several missions and weapons packs, AND the side-scrolling AC China game. We'll still get all of those.

ElleCore
11-29-2014, 02:39 PM
I don't know if this has been asked before here? But would I still get all the Season Pass content for Unity and the free game if I were to buy a Season Pass Uplay key from third party websites that still sell it after the discontinuation?

kbbw
11-29-2014, 03:57 PM
Hmmm ... it seems your "Einstein Brain" cannot read correctly ... I said I ALREADY OWN those games which are offered ... how is that to be a valid compensation? As for "what exactly" did the owners of the Season's Pass lost? The answer is obvious: EXCLUSIVENESS ... or else, why did we [the owners of the Season's Pass] bother the even pre-order the Season's Pass?

So a simple fact is hard to understand by people who do not even pre-order the Season's Pass ... and then happily take the "freebies". For your information, I do NOT even want the "freebies" ... I just want the Season's Pass back as it is - exclusive to those who purchased the Season's Pass ... NOT given to all player, simple. Oh, you will then complain about "your compensation" then, right? Well, the problem those who didn't purchase the Season's Pass was also experienced by the owners of the Season's Pass ... did the owners of the Season's Pass demand "freebies" for that? ... NO.

I do NOT the "freebies", I did NOT ask for the "freebies" ... I just want MY PAID EXCLUSIVENESS, simple.

Okay let me first learn you the meaning of exclusiveness.

ex•clu•sive•ness (ɪkˈsklu sɪv nɪs, -zɪv-)
n.
1. the condition or quality of being exclusive.
2. the tendency to exclude others.

so in not so smart language this means one thing. To have your "PAID EXCLUSIVENESS" you first have to have something excluive wich you don't.

NO the season pass is NOT exclusive
it (Note)WAS buyable in the ingame Estore, Uplay store, Steam Store, and tons of other 3rd party store's.

the ony things that where exclusive where things like the guillotine edition because you would get a EXCLUSIVE Arno + Guillotine figurine and a EXCLUSIVE french tarror card deck and a EXCLUSIVE woonden music box. the season pass wass NOT exclusive.

The gold edition just meant that you didn't had to buy it extra and probebly that you had it a bit cheaper NOTHING ELSE

So don't give me the crap about your "Paid Exclusiveness" because you didn't had any. and that basicly ends the whole discussion because you got no standing ground left only that you never learned morals but i guess thats normal these days.

but how you turn or spin or roll or whatever you complain about a freebie where you have phisicly, theoraticly and moraly NOT A SINGLE REASON FOR

medavroog
11-29-2014, 07:25 PM
They aren't giving all of the Season Pass content to everyone. They're giving ONE mission to everyone and a free game to the Season Pass holders. The season pass is not being taken away. You're losing nothing. The Season Pass includes several missions and weapons packs, AND the side-scrolling AC China game. We'll still get all of those.

Even that content was an exclusive content for owners of the Season's Pass. It is not about I "still can get my stuff", it is about I "lost a part of the purchased exclusive rights" as per promised by the original Season's Pass deal. Like I have stated before, UbiSoft made a very bad call in giving the Season's Pass content [even shall it be "just only one" content from the Season's Pass] to people who never purchased the Season's Pass ... more so, WITHOUT the agreement from the owners of the Season's Pass. What UbiSoft should have done, also as per I stated before this post, is simply make an in-game "skin" for ALL PLAYERS as the "compensation" ... of which, will actually save UbiSoft billions of USDollars ... at the same time, pleasing both the non-owners and owners of the Season's Pass.

Post Note: ... sometimes the fanboi just love to troll when he should simply shut-up when he already got a freebie whilst without even willing to purchase the Season's Pass in the first place - no excuses, the deal was on pre-order.

Lignjoslav
11-29-2014, 07:59 PM
It's pretty fantastic how petty some people are.

Would you feel better if they gave everyone the whole Season's Pass? That way no body but the Season Pass holders would have the contents. Especially since Season Pass itself has never been exclusive, anyone with the base game was to be able to purchase it at any time, so that way no "rules" would be broken. Hmm, maybe they should do that, just to make you happy?

If you've already got all of the games on offer, take it up with Ubisoft. Maybe they'll give you a(n exclusive) plaque.

NightmareGK13
11-29-2014, 09:42 PM

and now what happens if I want the extra content that came with the season pass? like the armors and weapons that were pre-order bonuses only and came with the season pass?

Zmidd
11-29-2014, 10:42 PM
Even that content was an exclusive content for owners of the Season's Pass. It is not about I "still can get my stuff", it is about I "lost a part of the purchased exclusive rights" as per promised by the original Season's Pass deal. Like I have stated before, UbiSoft made a very bad call in giving the Season's Pass content [even shall it be "just only one" content from the Season's Pass] to people who never purchased the Season's Pass

Are you at all familiar with what a 'Season Pass' actually is? There's been a few games that have had them, including previous Assassin's Creed games. It usually is simply a way of buying a package deal of several pieces of already released and/or forthcoming DLC at a reduced overall price, and is sometimes bundled in with special editions of the game (like, in this case, the Gold Edition of Unity). The original plan was that Dead Kings would have been made available for anyone to buy, but those who already had a Season Pass wouldn't have to pay for it because they'd already bought it by getting the Season Pass (whether bundled or via a separate purchase), so it's not 'exclusive content for owners of the Season Pass' and was never meant to be. These plans were disrupted by the utterly abysmal failure of the Unity launch, as some gesture of apology was needed towards the people who bought this game, and free DLC seemed like the obvious choice. Ubisoft were then left with the problem of the people who already had a Season Pass, and had therefore already effectively paid for Dead Kings, which was now, basically, free - which is where the free game comes in. However, they do still face the problem of Season Pass owners who either already own or don't want any of those free games.

Oh, and, just to let you know - the main reason you can't purchase the PC version of AC:Rogue is because it isn't out yet - it's apparently coming early next year.

similarly
11-30-2014, 02:11 AM
Dead Kings was NEVER intended to be "exclusive". Even non-Season Pass buyers would be able to BUY Dead Kings. It's just now, as a gesture of goodwill, they have decided to GIVE IT AWAY instead of selling it. However, as that would be UNFAIR to season pass holders who already have technically paid for it, they are GIVING us an ENTIRE game for free.

It's not that hard to understand. There's no need to be upset.

medavroog
11-30-2014, 11:47 AM
and now what happens if I want the extra content that came with the season pass? like the armors and weapons that were pre-order bonuses only and came with the season pass?

They already got those "extra weapons" ....
... trolls will be trolls ... the fanboi.

The Season's Pass is meant to be exclusives ... yes, it CAN BE Purchased when there was the deal - hence, it is a PAID Exclusive.
Sigh ... trolls will be trolls. This is the be expected when they got the "freebies".

kbbw
11-30-2014, 12:57 PM
They already got those "extra weapons" ....
... trolls will be trolls ... the fanboi.

The Season's Pass is meant to be exclusives ... yes, it CAN BE Purchased when there was the deal - hence, it is a PAID Exclusive.
Sigh ... trolls will be trolls. This is the be expected when they got the "freebies".

Nope Nope NOPE a season pass is not soposed to be something exclusive

A seasons pass is aviable for EVERYONE and there is not a limeted number of. they are NOT exclusive. other company's release them under bundle's and stuf just that they choose the name season pass doesn't make it exclusive. i think you have to back to school mate.... apperently you didn't learn much yet......

oh and P.S. SEASON PASSES ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE

kbbw
11-30-2014, 01:02 PM

you see they stated befor in the FAQ that the content of the season pass will still be aviable through diffrent means i gues that points out that they will release stuff like that in the uplay reward system so uplay points for the content

Polder1
11-30-2014, 03:52 PM
Why not return the money?

- Far Cry 4 - Watch Dogs - AC4 - Black Flag, I already have. The other games I do not like, I would not buy/play.

Same here not waiting for:

Rayman Legends
Just Dance 2015

Give us a title we can choose and like, because we already bought the top titles.
Otherwise you are just doing your best clients short and that's gonna be your worst marketing trick. (not that it's good now)