PDA

View Full Version : Screenshot button???

XyZspineZyX
06-17-2003, 10:48 PM
When IL2 Sturmovik came out i remember my buddy being able to just hit a button and it would save it as a jpeg or something like that in the UBI SOFT folder. Everytime i want to take a cool screenshot i hit print screen but then that only gives me one. i have to exit and save it befoire i can go ahead and take another one. Does anyone know what i am referring to?

XyZspineZyX
06-17-2003, 10:48 PM
When IL2 Sturmovik came out i remember my buddy being able to just hit a button and it would save it as a jpeg or something like that in the UBI SOFT folder. Everytime i want to take a cool screenshot i hit print screen but then that only gives me one. i have to exit and save it befoire i can go ahead and take another one. Does anyone know what i am referring to?

XyZspineZyX
06-17-2003, 11:18 PM
???

Everytime you hit PrintScreen while in FB it saves a screen shot in the FB-folder (grab000*.tga). The thing to remember though is that FB will overwrite the images the next time you start FB, so if you want to keep any of them you have to rename them or move them to a different folder.

You've been doing it right all along, you just didn't know about it...

XyZspineZyX
06-17-2003, 11:32 PM
LOL, haha thanks didnt know that.

XyZspineZyX
06-18-2003, 12:00 AM
Thans a lot, I´ve trying to figure how to snapshot a long time ago, I only get some more confusing answers, best regards.

Veltro