PDA

View Full Version : Initiates reset

Trih333
11-26-2014, 05:12 PM
I double checked initiates again, I delete my cookies, i synchronised and resynchronised, aaaaand...
I still own "only" Unity, which is not true since i have them all on pc
I still am level 1, down from level 40 (or around it)

And I'm still confused why you would even think that having locked chests in a game unless something something internet, is a good game design.

jeje_71
11-26-2014, 05:39 PM
And I'm still confused why you would even think that having locked chests in a game unless something something internet, is a good game design.

it's not a gameplay decision, it's a business decision: the more connected apps you get, the more different ways they have to offer "premium" memberships, ads and such...

someone in the marketing branch at ubisoft thinks the more they force you to interact with various apps, the more you're thinking assassin's creed, the more you would be interested in buying something new related to it.

too bad even in this way of thinking it's a complete fail since this system is not working AT ALL so now in addition to being forced to run multiples apps just to unlock all content for ONE game, people are pissed because even when you go to the hassle of connecting everything, nothing works as it's supposed to.

why?

because the same marketing genius trying to maximize profit with this scheme is likely to skimp on the budget to make the hardware and software work.