PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing premium version of companion app

DeanOMiite
11-26-2014, 04:21 PM
I'm considering buying the premium version of the companion app. I have a question though...my google device where I have the companion app installed is tied to a gmail address that is different from the email address tied to my Uplay account and thus my companion app. Would I be right to assume that if I buy it, the premium version will be tied to the wrong account?

Lass4rus
11-26-2014, 04:39 PM
The app has a premium version? Good lord...

TwentyGlyphs
11-26-2014, 04:47 PM
I'll preface this with saying I don't know any of this for sure, but I think the email address you buy the premium version under only has to do with your purchase of the content through your device's app store. You could log into any Uplay account through the app itself, so it shouldn't matter what email address your Google account is tied to. That's just my opinion though.

You probably want to be warned that a lot of people are getting their companion app progress completely wiped at random times, as well as their premium status wiped. As in, people are paying for premium status and at some random time later the premium features of the app disappear despite the fact they paid for it. Just a warning.

n1k1santoro
11-26-2014, 04:47 PM
Dont buy it !

There is a reccurent bug on it, you can loose all your progression, happen to a lot of people
So dont take it, unless you like to pay to get frustrate ;)

MustFire
11-26-2014, 05:53 PM
this app is riddled with bugs, do not waste your money.