PDA

View Full Version : Add FoV slider for PS4/Xbox One Versions

Synoke1123
11-26-2014, 02:45 PM
When driving the FoV "Tunnel Vision" is horrendous and I get sick to my stomach while trying to play the game because of this. I really want to enjoy the game; but sadly I am unable to because of this issue. Is there any chance we can get a slider for the console versions?

xMiiSTY
11-26-2014, 07:58 PM
Thank you for your suggestion.

dazzlerazzle84
11-26-2014, 09:16 PM
When driving the FoV "Tunnel Vision" is horrendous and I get sick to my stomach while trying to play the game because of this. I really want to enjoy the game; but sadly I am unable to because of this issue. Is there any chance we can get a slider for the console versions?

You are not gonna get a FoV slider not on consoles

Nirantali
11-30-2014, 11:51 PM
I want this for Xbox360 too, the tiny 800*600 Window scaled up to 1080p i'm looking trough on my big 52" Plasma really suxx!

I need a FOV of 90-100 else its hilarious also apart of the too small FOV the perspective is wrong, needs to be fixed too along with the wrong FOV, a slider would be cool.

I also noticed that the Reticle for the M700 is not centered, every other Weapon is ,but the M700 is shifted 1cm to the right of where it should be, probably nobody has noticed that, but i use a "Advanced Airdrop HipShotDot LED Attachment" on my TV, which is absolute perfect centered, so i notice even 1mm misplacements easy. The M-700 Reticle is about 1cm wrong placed in Comparison where it should be, and its the only Weapon with that Bug so far, only in Zoom, else its correct.

dazzlerazzle84
11-30-2014, 11:59 PM
I want this for Xbox360 too, the tiny 800*600 Window scaled up to 1080p i'm looking trough on my big 52" Plasma really suxx!

I need a FOV of 90-100 else its hilarious also apart of the too small FOV the perspective is wrong, needs to be fixed too along with the wrong FOV, a slider would be cool.

It's hilarious you think FOV is fixable on a 8 years old toaster ! Your hardware is outdated and can't handle higher FOV How ****ing hard is to understand higher fov requires more processing power which 360 don't have

Nirantali
12-01-2014, 12:11 AM
It's hilarious you think FOV is fixable on a 8 years old toaster ! Your hardware is outdated and can't handle higher FOV How ****ing hard is to understand higher fov requires more processing power which 360 don't have

There are others with FOV Sliders and the 360 is powerful enough, the XBone is not much better anyway... And the misplacement and the wrong Perspective has nothing to do with it anyway... The tiny FOV with the Perspective Bug is absolutely hilarious.

I can't understand why they never add FOV Sliders, even on PC its missing all the Time, but there i can edit Ini's or use mods to fix it myself.

I will use the 360 till it ends and play some Games there if there are worth and then only play on PC which i have plenty of and all have at least 2xSLI the Mainrig even 4xSLI and Hexacore, so powerwise certainly beats any Console anyway.. But if see all the Bugs and Issues on PC for FC4, it was a good choice to pick it for the 360... lol!

I wait for the Next Gen Consoles before buying one again, they should show up around 2016 if the Informations are correct.